• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milagros' average posts per day count exceeds 74! °_°

Tenebrae

Verified
Can you imagine, people? 74?! On average?! I can't even begin to fathom the amount of dedication it takes to post at least 74 times a day, and I already do too much TMF to begin with.

Milagros, what's your secret? You have slaves who post for you? You have invented the world's first ticklish AI? We humble mortals want to know :D

Years ago I accused him of having a Mil-bot or a mini Mils posting for him. :D

And to think he was posting like crazy when he was employed..... to find the time, dang it!

Years ago I accused him of having a Mil-bot or a mini Mils posting for him. :D

Lol that's cute: Mini-Mils. I bet it's a fantasy of his :D

And to think he was posting like crazy when he was employed..... to find the time, dang it!

I have taught in the past, and I still am sort of a teacher. It is not unusual to have long periods in the office in between classes. And even during classes, it's easy to start "drifting" while the students are silently working on their papers. I TMF from work too. The amazing thing is that he still manages to do it SO MUCH while retaining his job. He must be the most multitasking man ever! That or what my pal Bugman said :laughhard:

My theory is that he secretly cloned himself and has these clones chained to keyboards with computers posting daily and in return they get to eat all the crackers. ;) :D

Careful all.....he is a mathematician.

He has been rebuilt. They made him stronger, faster. Postier? He's the post-er boy of the forums? We should uh, do something about this... post-haste.

...you could say he's the harbinger of the post-al service?

I'm sorry for this post. I'll see myself out.

This is the poster child of this post millenium forum. My sincere congratularions for this post-sensical post!

My postiest regards :p

I propose that in place of a feather rank Mils should henceforth be known as Postmaster General of the TMF. :D

Milagros, what's your secret? You have slaves who post for you? You have invented the world's first ticklish AI? We humble mortals want to know :D

^He learned that you can get a lot of posts in The Silly Forum with one word answers.^

^He learned that you can get a lot of posts in The Silly Forum with one word answers.^

Also from creating threads solely for the purpose of making multiple posts in a row. As others have pointed out, it's really a matter of math + commitment.

Edit: I neglected to mention that he also personally thanks everyone for their contributions of stories, images, and links, just to name a few. So, math + commitment + courtesy.

Last edited:
I propose that in place of a feather rank Mils should henceforth be known as Postmaster General of the TMF. :D

Oh yeah I've seen this proposition on another thread~ He does deserve that honor ;)

Also from creating threads solely for the purpose of making multiple posts in a row. As others have pointed out, it's really a matter of math + commitment.

Edit: I neglected to mention that he also personally thanks everyone for their contributions of stories, images, and links, just to name a few. So, math + commitment + courtesy.

Courtesy is always a nice thing to do, regardless of intentions :bubble:

Thank you for your courteous remark. :D

I would put my interaction with the TMF into five time periods:

1. Lurking, not yet a member
April 2001 to January 2002

2. A new member, posting some stories, rarely making even five posts in one day.
January 2002 to June 2003

3. An insanely active poster, rolling up one feather after another, often making over 200 posts per day.
June 2003 to December 2004

4. An active poster, usually making 50 to 150 posts per day, logging in every day when home in New York City.
January 2005 to October 2017

5. An active poster, cutting down to 40 to 80 posts per day when home in New York City, but not logging in every day.
November 2017 to ???

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back