• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ Retired No More ► Can't keep a good tickle perv down

jmsdarke

Verified
Back in March, I drastically increased focus on my main business, which is now better than ever. Though not a major part of my business activities, one of my new projects back then put me in direct contact with a sensitive group. That is what prompted me to lower my profile in the fetish industry by retiring and closing my clip stores.

That sensitive project has gone away. My main business is still taking the majority of my time. But I'm making some time for producing tickle videos again and distributing them on TickleHotness.com, where I now have more than 1,200 of my tickle videos. For those who prefer to download individual clips, I've also opened a clip store at TickleHotness.com to sell my legacy clips (clips released before March 2017). To not feed the piracy trolls, my newer clips are available in streaming-only in the TickleHotness.com membership site.

Last edited:
Bad Doctor 1 (Kingsley) Part 1

Bad Doctor,Kingsley,Medical,Limp Play,Tickling,Sleepy Tickling,Stockings

Staring Kingsley

Kingsley comes in with a sleep disorder. So the doctor keeps her overnight for a sleep study. Because she’s a bit uncomfortable going to sleep with only the masked doctor around, she stays fully clothed and even keeps her shoes and stockings on. When she’s finally asleep, the doctor comes in and examines her.

He then starts to play with her body and starts to undress her. He starts to tickle her sleeping body.

Last edited:
Bad Doctor 1 (Kingsley) Part 2

Bad Doctor,Kingsley,Ebony,Medical,Tickling,Sleepy Tickling,Stockings,Bare Foot,Soles

Staring Kingsley

He now moves down to her ticklish, nylon covered feet. After tickling her sleepy feet for a while, he flips her over, removes her stockings and restrains her to the bed. He tickles her bare feet with the hair brush and loses himself in the act, eventually waking her to the tickle-madness. She finds herself tied to the bed, wearing only her underwear and becomes very angry.

When he eventually unties her, she threatens to call the police and to sue the doctor. He deems her too agitated for her own good and gases her with his special blend that gives her a time-out and a memory wipe for the past 2 hours. Some patients are just too unreasonable.

Last edited:
Bad Doctor 2 (Cleo) Part 1

Bad Doctor,Cleo,Medical,Limp Play,Tickling,Sleepy Tickling,Stockings

Staring Cleo

Cleo suffers from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) and its ruining her life. The doctor keeps her overnight for a sleep study. Once she falls asleep, he starts a medical exam on her, but then decides to play with and tickle her body, eventually disrobing her.

Bad Doctor 2 (Cleo) Part 2

Bad Doctor,Cleo,Medical,Tickling,Sleepy Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles

Staring Cleo

Having enjoyed tickling her sleeping body, he removes her stockings, turns her over and ties her for lots of tickling. When he's done tickling her sleeping feet, he unties her. She awakes naked and alone and freaks out in anger.

This is a teaser from the up-coming tickle training video "How To Tickle Sasha Foxxx" from the TickleHotness.com eMagazine. Our eMagazine is free to our membership site members.

Tickling Roommates - Part 1

Tickling Roommates,Sushii Xhyvette,Lilith,Tickling,Foot Tickling,Butt Tickling,Ass Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles

Staring Sushii & Lilith

Two hot roommates love to tease each other in bed with tickling.

Tickling Roommates - Part 2

Tickling Roommates,Sushii Xhyvette,Lilith,Tickling,Foot Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles

Staring Sushii & Lilith

Their lucky dawg tickle-friend ties their feet and tells them to be quiet while he tickled their hot feet.

Sudden Tickling - Part 4 - Maria Jade

Sudden Tickling,Rib Tickling,Foot Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles, Freestyle, Maria Jade

Starring Maria Jade & James Darke

Without warning, he suddenly tickles her.

Sudden Tickling - Part 5 - Sasha Foxxx

Sudden Tickling,Rib Tickling,Foot Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles, Freestyle, Sasha Foxxx

Starring Sasha Foxxx & James Darke

Without warning, he suddenly tickles her.

Tickle Destruction - Avery Tyler

Tickle Destruction,Avery Tyler,Tickling

Staring Avery Tyler

An otherwise quiet girl faces her fear of restraints and loss of self-control at the hands of an expert tickler. The intense tickling overwhelms her, making her lose control of her body and her voice as she bucks, thrashes, writhes and makes sounds that embarrass her. This is tickling at its 'primal finest' as only James Darke can deliver!

Fear & Tickling - Ginary - Part 1

Fear & Tickling,Ginary,Upper Body Tickling,Rib Tickling,Armpit Tickling,Naked,Nude,Pussy Tickling,Nipple Tickling,Butt Tickling,Ass Tickling

Starring Ginary

Blindfolded, bound and gagged (at first), she is tickled for 1.2 eternities.

Fear & Tickling - Ginary - Part 2

Fear & Tickling,Ginary,Foot Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles

Starring Ginary

She can't see where the foot tickling is coming from.

Nyssa's Taped Feet Tickling

Taped Feet Tickling,Nyssa Nevers,Asian,Japanese,Upper Body Tickling,Back Tickling,Butt Tickling,Ass Tickling,Foot Tickling,Bare Foot,Soles

Starring Nyssa Nevers

As she lies face-down with her ankles crossed and taped, he tickles her body, ass and feet.

Tickle Destruction - Janira Wolfe

Tickling,Upper Body Tickling,Rib Tickling,Armpit Tickling,Ticklish Dominatrix,Dominated Dominatrix,Janira Wolfe,Tickle Destruction

Starring Janira Wolfe

Tied spread eagle for his pleasure, he tickles her upper body intensely and voraciously, taking her from madness to insanity. She can't make her body stop feeling his tickling touch. At first, it seemed like a wild ride. But then it's too much and she can't make it stop.

Office Weekends Part 1 - Sushii

Office Weekends,Sushii Xhyvette,Tickling,Foot Tickling

Starring Sushii Xhyvette

Her boss calls her in to the office, to "work" on the weekend ... again. He insists that she where sneakers with socks to keep her feet warm & soft and he tickles her while she works. She thinks it’s a bit odd. But other than this pervy desire, he's a good boss. So, she goes along with it.

Glad to know that you're back in business,James 8) 8) ,for are you still taking requests for customs(since I'd enjoy seeing you tickling some of the newer models that have shown up on the fetish scene).

I'd bet many are saying "Thank you Lord"......

Waooo.. What a great news to see you back !! Really :). One of the best out there.. no discussion. That's a shame for your Clips4sale though, but i understand why. Hope to see your " feet off the street " tickling series of clips back too , with arms tied over the head and everything ;).

Anyway, good to have you back

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back