• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you!!! We are #1 in Foot Massage and #3 in Interviews

jediofthefeet

TMF Expert
Meet Nia. She is a 5'11 tall, beautiful girl who is new to foot fetish. And I mean really new! When I had her hold her sneaker over my nose for my scrapbook pictures, she had a look of utter shock, disbelief, and being grossed out! Right after that, she immediately asked me if I had a foot fetish. hahaha! I could tell this was going to be one really amusing and spectacular shoot! You know how I do the foot sniff test during the interviews. DEFINITELY watch for the part when I get ready to sniff her feet directly [without socks]!!! Once again, I had to hold off on the tabloid questions for fear a girl might jump out of the chair, and run out the door barefoot to get away from me. Sitka's Interview is #1 in the Top Clips for the Interviews category on, and POTA is #3 in the Top Studios list. Nia will astound you from start to finish in her interview. Now you get why I love shooting everyday girls instead of fetish models. Their facial expressions and reactions are 100 genuine and by far the best to get on camera!!!

www.clips4sale.com/2610
www.planetofthearches.com/girls.html

www.clips4sale.com/2612
www.workoutgirlsfeet.com/tour1.html

Jediofthefeet

P.S. Thank you so much for helping us reach where we are in that category and for honoring us with having the Top Clip! We are always #1 in the Foot Massage category. So we give you a tremendous thank you for that.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back