• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member in a way. I mean sort of...

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
Hello. My name is Dan. I was here years ago but, have come back because I miss all of this and because I can no longer ignore what I've been trying hard to avoid for the last 6 or 7 years or however long it's been. I have to be somewhere were I can express myself and be honest about my fetish without being treated like I'm some kind of weirdo. My family doesn't understand me and I pretty much hide this side of me from people that I meet to avoid maybe creeping them out. Maybe I'm over reacting and I didn't plan on coming in here to introduce myself this way. I was hoping I'd be more cheerful about it but, over all I'm glad to be back. Thank you for having me. :)

Well, you should feel welcome here. There will always be someone who understands you and can relate to what you're feeling. Never give up! ;)

Thanks, Bob. I appreciate that. In a way it was helpful for me to take a long break because I wised up a lot during that time and really thought it over before coming back. I finally realized that trying to ignore your true nature or your drive is like looking in the mirror and saying "No!". One simply must accept the facts as they are and not try to pretend them away for any reason. So, yeah! I'm glad to be back. Now it's time to go browse all of the interesting threads. It will be interesting to see how much things have changed in my absence.

I have heard this before as well...
I do this too sometimes... it seems like tickling, or thinking about it is cyclical...
Ah... Welcome back!

Thank you. Yeah, you throw yourself into it and maybe spend to much time on that one thing until you start to burn out or something else happens and you just have to get away for a while until you figure out what you really want out of life. One of the parts that I miss the most is the fetish art. Working on it into the night, taking pains to make it a work of excellence then scanning and posting it. I'm out of practice there too. I'm thinking about buckling down (no pun intended) and studying art instruction again to reawaken my old skills. It would be cool to submit some art work. Just like old times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back