• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* BBW Gabriellas Ass And Sole Slap Tickle! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
BBW Latina cutie Gabriella is a kinky gal who LOVES being spanked, and alternately having her soles slapped! Pain is her thing, but she is SO ticklish, and being tickled always catches her off guard and drives her crazy! This clip combines some sweet hotness from several different angles. You get to see Gabriellas ass slapped hard with a plastic spoon which proves too much for her to handle right away, so I tickle her ultra sensitive ass to take the edge off before switching to some unexpected foot slapping followed of course by some hot FOOT TICKLING! I also use metal spiky wartenberg wheel is on Gabriellas ass and feet while she squeals with laughter. Gabriella has BIG sensitive size 11 feet and her soles are perfect for tickling/being slapped hard. This clip, like Gabriellas last clip is super hot! And a must see for lovers of sensual BBW Tickling. Enjoy :)

Also Check Out "Gabriellas Erotic Chairbound Tease!" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?289852

Gabriella_Ass_Sole_Slap.jpg

Attachments

• BBWGabriellaSoleandAssSlapTickleTMF1.mp4
    3.6 MB
She has a great laugh, would definitely enjoy a nude clip ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back