• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Breaking The Mature Pedicurists Feet Up Close! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
This video focuses on 51 year old mature Chinese Lings sweet size 7 feet being tickled while the camers is close up on her sweet sweet soles! Like in her other clips, Getting reactions from Ling takes extra effort, which I find to be sexy, because when Ling finally reacts, it is sexy as hell! This mature professional lady has beautiful feet which were made to be tickled. Using the buzzy clippers on Lings soles and toes, And starting and stopping a lot get the best reactions. Enjoy :)

Also Check Out "Mature Pedicurists Feet Tickled/Nibbled" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?289855

DSCN2468.jpg

Mature_Asian_Up_Close.jpg

Attachments

• MatureAsianFeetUpCloseTMF1.mp4
    2.9 MB
Very cute feet on a very cute lady. Have you considered using her as a tickler? Since pedicures are often a ticklish experience, and the pedicurist usually must be careful to avoid tickling too much, I think it would be fun to set her down in front of another girl in stocks and tell her "I want you to tickle these feet as much as possible"

Very cute feet on a very cute lady. Have you considered using her as a tickler? Since pedicures are often a ticklish experience, and the pedicurist usually must be careful to avoid tickling too much, I think it would be fun to set her down in front of another girl in stocks and tell her "I want you to tickle these feet as much as possible"

I have considered using her as a ler, and hope it happens!

Sexy woman! I assume she doesnt do upperbody stuff, right?

Yeah, I second the request of using her as a tickler - I think that would be hot.

love see in laughing stocks and arm pits and belly and upperbody tickled .

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back