• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph curry

mntickler

TMF Poster
So last Friday on tv his wife ayesha curry showed a picture of her feet. They asked why is this unusual her response is that Steph has a foot fetish and this is her sending nudes to him. Their is way more of us than we know especially in the famous world I believe.

Once more in English please.

C'mon, give the guy a break! It's a cute anecdote, and not everyone can be expected to master the language perfectly before coming here. I mean, I am a foreigner too, and I would hate it if people bullied me every time I made a grammatical mistake :sowrong:

C'mon, give the guy a break! It's a cute anecdote, and not everyone can be expected to master the language perfectly before coming here. I mean, I am a foreigner too, and I would hate it if people bullied me every time I made a grammatical mistake :sowrong:

To be fair, OP represents himself as being from the United States. But mechanical issues aside, the gist of the post is pretty clear, so I agree that the attack was unwarranted.

To be fair, OP represents himself as being from the United States. But mechanical issues aside, the gist of the post is pretty clear, so I agree that the attack was unwarranted.

Oh? I assumed English was not his native tongue; I mean he could be living in Minesota without having been born there. I've been living in Beijing for the past 8 years, but I grew up in the South of France.

Either way, I am usually the first to complain that people should make more efforts when they write on the Internet. But this time I think we can cut the guy some slack: the anecdote is cute, and his spelling is not so terrible that we can't make sense of what he is trying to say.

I love her feet too ...

Ayesha-Alexander-Feet-2433624.jpg

I agree with this post. If he is indeed not an english speaker, than he has a reasonably good grasp on the english language

I agree with this post. If he is indeed not an english speaker, than he has a reasonably good grasp on the english language

"What, WHAAAAT?! Than instead of then?! And don't you know English has an upper case E?! Get outta here and never come back to this forum you illiterate!" :scream:

Seriously now, that'd be awful wouldn't it? :p

Speaking of grammar Nazis, I don't know if any of you saw this video but it is quite hilarious :blaugh:

"What, WHAAAAT?! Than instead of then?! And don't you know English has an upper case E?! Get outta here and never come back to this forum you illiterate!" :scream:

Seriously now, that'd be awful wouldn't it? :p

Speaking of grammar Nazis, I don't know if any of you saw this video but it is quite hilarious :blaugh:

Whoops. Thanks for the correction. I will blame that error on a lack of sleep and a few glasses of wine

No problem. I usually don't dare to point this kind of things out (unless they make it difficult to understand the meaning of the sentence) because I am a foreigner ;) But in line with the current discussion, I wanted to demonstrate how annoying - and funny if you watch the vid - the so-called grammar Nazis can become.

Back to the OP, I agree Ayesha has really pretty feet. I wouldn't mind tickling them :tickling:

I think that the backtrack is actually a decoy. She was sincere about Curry's fetish, but either he or someone else got worried about it for some reason. Maybe he is shy about his fetish, or maybe the PR of the team does not feel like associating his image with "us" is a good thing. Have no noticed how little we hear about athletes' private life, kinks or sexual orientation compared to other types of celebrities?

I think that the backtrack is actually a decoy. She was sincere about Curry's fetish, but either he or someone else got worried about it for some reason. Maybe he is shy about his fetish, or maybe the PR of the team does not feel like associating his image with "us" is a good thing. Have no noticed how little we hear about athletes' private life, kinks or sexual orientation compared to other types of celebrities?

Yes, that's what I was thinking too. I think athletes are concerned about being seen as "unmanly" if they admit to things like a foot fetish. The stereotypical "jock types" usually aren't considered the most accepting people.

Agreed. According to the leagues' representatives no one's homosexual, no one has a kink, no one has a political opinion. No one. Yeah right :sowrong:

Kind of a societal problem. You can't say anything about anyone who is in a minority sexually except if a hetrosexual male likes pretty feet all of a sudden he's the butt of jokes.

Kind of a societal problem. You can't say anything about anyone who is in a minority sexually except if a heterosexual male likes pretty feet all of a sudden he's the butt of jokes.

I hear ya, bro.

Kind of a societal problem. You can't say anything about anyone who is in a minority sexually except if a hetrosexual male likes pretty feet all of a sudden he's the butt of jokes.

Seriously? That's your takeaway from this?

She's backtracking now: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/...etish-revelation-about-steph-was-just-a-joke/

Sorry Ayesha, I'm not buying your retraction. Why don't you own up to it? There's a lot of guys with foot fetishes out there who appreciate the public validation and support.

Wikifeet users: She's listed under her maiden name Ayesha Alexander. Not that I looked her up or anything. :)

Perhaps upon further reflection she decided she'd prefer to keep certain aspects of their sex life private.

Correct, but perhaps it was already too late.

It very well might be. I can totally envision a scenario where she's inundated with creepy messages on her social media platforms from people obsessing over feet and decided to publicly walk back her comments. I can also believe that she was actually joking and was shocked that people took it so seriously. But without knowing her or Steph personally, I really can't say.

Some of those tweets were funny...one said people will be at the games holding up big posters of feet to distract him while on the court!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

peace out,
daddy

Some of those tweets were funny...one said people will be at the games holding up big posters of feet to distract him while on the court!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

peace out,
daddy

Lol this is funny :laughhard:

It would totally work on me. If girls showed off their feet while I was giving a conference or giant posters of women's feet would be on display, I'd be unable to concentrate :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back