• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Halloween!

Tenebrae

Verified
I know it is early for that, but this way people can see this thread all week long, and not just on the last day. Also, I couldn't resist sharing with you this cute picture my wife sent me:

halloween.jpg

No it isn't me :D May your Halloween night be full of very ticklish witches :scream: :tickling:

Tenebrae - that is a photo of a Happy Halloweenie

Okay, I could have happily lived out my remaining years without seeing that. Thanks for nothing bub. :p

Aw come on it's cute and funny ;) Reading your comment it looks like you've seen the Devil himself lol :D

Update: following intensive tickling of her feet, she has confessed that the photo was indeed downloaded from the Internet.

She hates you now, though ;)

Last edited:
She needs more interrogation.... What sites are she visiting? Why? Sounds like lot of fun for you, Tenebrae.

She needs more interrogation.... What sites are she visiting? Why? Sounds like lot of fun for you, Tenebrae.

We have a lot of fun, but I don't want her life to be one of constant torture lol, so there's gonna be some time before the next one :p

However you're right: the possibilities for interrogations are endless. I already made her tell her credit card codes (she gave me a fake one once just to get extra punishment when I realized she had fooled me :D), some of her secret fantasies, and other ridiculous stuff like where she put the keys. Once we had a great laugh when I interrogated her about where she had left her glasses. It turned out she had forgotten, but it kept going on for a while before I found out she was telling the truth. We still laugh about it sometimes :laughhard:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back