• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparently Medical Procedures can be somewhat Ticklish

subgthgrrl2

Apparently Medical Tests Can Be Ticklish

So, this was more than a few months ago that this happened. I've had a tickle fetish for as long as I can remember, but I am endlessly shy about revealing it, so at the point of this story I hadn’t! I accompanied my boyfriend on a hospital visit to undergo a sonogram of his liver. While we were in the waiting room, he was doing his usual flirty teasing antics so that i was blushing and telling him to sshhh and act right! :blush: When we got into the room for the sonogram, I’m sitting to the side while the technician, who is a petite young brunette with a cheeky smile. He is laid out on the table without his shirt. To be honest I wasn’t paying that much attention until, he laughs and I notice him kinda jump. :3poke: "Does it tickle?" The tech grins and apologizes. Now I’m paying attention. She moves the wand over him again and he twitches and half sits up, a forced smile on his face. I shoot him a questioning suspicious look while his face is broken out in a huge grin. :tickling: The technician giggles, apologizing again; meanwhile I'm attempting to not appear aroused and totally jealous of her getting these playful reactions from him! Again, she moves her wand over his mid-section, this time he laughs and jerks almost sitting up. "I'm sorry, I’m so sorry, I'm not trying to tickle you!" she grins as she apologizes. Now I kinda want to punch the bitch! She's getting such a kick out of tickling him, while I wouldn’t dare! I know he would just be all angry if I did. This went on for about 20 more minutes while she got the images she needed. I bet I was blushing something fierce but no one was looking at me so I was safe in that respect. When he finished, he asked if I was hungry so we could go and grab lunch, I gave him a rather lascivious smile and practically dragged him to the car. :wub:

This is such a great story! I can absolutely relate to being in your shoes and having boyfriends who I felt nervous about revealing my fetish too. High school for me was all about secretly getting turned on every time a cute guy got tickled by someone else but never daring to do it myself! Well, it turns out I ended up dating one of those cute guys that I saw get tickled and we are still together to this day and he’s ok with my fetish and let’s me tickle him. There is hope!! :) thank you for sharing this!!

aww..that's greatness! i'm glad you liked it, when it comes to the true stories I'm usually unsure whether I can relay them well enough! :blush:

Great story.

Once I was in a medical office and the nurse was using her hands to probe my abdomen and I twitched. "Does that hurt?" she asked.
"No, sorry, it tickles," I said.
"I'm sorry," she said. "Believe me, I can relate."
Of course, she thereafter took pains not to tickle me, but it was a fun interaction nevertheless.

Hope that experience has made you a little more open indulging in your fetish, through more innocent terms or not. I've only had instances where I've fought to hide my own... sensitivity during medical procedures.

subgrrl, are you ticklish ? Where ? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most how ticklish are you ?

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back