• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Had my first TMF chat experience

Tenebrae

Verified
Howdy people!

So last night I managed to log in to the chat for the first time in 12 years. Ever since I joined the forum it had never worked on my computer, but I found out it works like a charm on my phone.

I had read many horror stories about the dreaded TMF chat, but I must say that my experience was nothing short of pleasant. People were polite and friendly. I got to talk about Dario Argento and exchanged a few jokes with some very nice guys and gals. The people I chatted with, I never met them here on the forum I think except for a nice lady named Alliekat who managed to make me blush a little :blush:. I found out also that the ratio of men vs women was more balanced than on here, but maybe it was just a coincidence.

The UI is terrible though. Very unwieldy, and more annoyingly it logs you out every time you try to do anything other than maintaining the window open. Even clicking a link to the TMF (the very own TMF on which this chat is hosted!) signs me out. Wish something could be done about that.

Overall a great experience though! :bubble:

I am in the chat almost everyday between 7 and 9 (although at times earlier ) if you see me feel free to say hi

Well I am glad I could make you blush! Feel free to stop by anytime :)

I've found most people are very friendly. Hope that you have fun.

Indeed! And thank you, I will! :hello:

I am in the chat almost everyday between 7 and 9 (although at times earlier ) if you see me feel free to say hi

If I see you, I'll definitely say hi! However, because I have like 12hrs difference with your East Coast (and if you are located in the Center or on the West Coast it's even worse!), we probably won't catch up very often. When it is 7pm in Washington, it's 7am here.

Well I am glad I could make you blush! Feel free to stop by anytime :)

Hehe you did :blush: Though loincloth or not, my appearance isn't much to write home about: I look more like a French Sheldon Cooper than Magic Mike :D

I sure will pop around there from time to time. Can't promise when or whether I'll stay long because that damn Java thing is really capricious. But don't hesitate to say hi if you see me :toast:

I've always had trouble using chats on other forums as well. For some odd reason I just couldn't get in even if it was supposed to be open to everyone. Anyway, I haven't really took part in chats since the early days of the internet back when AOL was the top service. Sadly the last chats I checked out were on yahoo and it was just a terrible experience. To be honest I was under the impression that chats had more or less become a thing of the past but, I'd be willing to try it again sometime just to see how it's changed over the years and maybe get to know some new people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back