• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters: Janine’s Ghostly Tickling Encounter F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
My entry to CAB's OktoberFetish 2017

Enjoy :)

Ghostbusters: Janine’s Ghostly Tickling Encounter
By MrObscura101

It had been a busy few weeks for the Ghostbusters, it seemed that every time they finally defeated one ghost somewhere in New York they almost immediately received another call about another ghost in a different part of town. The quartet of Peter, Ray, Winston & Egon were now on en route to the Bronx while their secretary Janine Melnitz sat at her desk in the empty firehouse HQ trying to deal with the almost endless barrage of calls
"LISTEN I SAID THEY'LL BE THERE SOON GOT IT!?” she screamed to an irate caller from Westchester “HEY! YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH PAL?!" she added in her Brooklyn accent before slamming down the receiver. After calling the guys about yet another ghost attack over in Poughkeepsie and listening to them groan at having to delay finishing for the night yet again she began filing some paperwork
"Man, I really need a vacation!" She sighed to herself once the phones finally quieted down, after getting a glass of water she sat back down on her swivel chair, wearing her blue blouse with matching skirt and heels, a red necklace and her pointed blue glasses. Soon a thunderstorm began raging outside, as the rain hammered down against the windows Janine found herself glad to be safely inside warm and dry, a few minutes later she looked up as the front door opened and a sopping wet young woman entered the firehouse

“Um…. excuse me?” the woman meekly asked in a frightened voice as she approached Janine “Is this the home of the Ghostbusters?”
“That’s what it says on the sign” Janine answered as she looked at the visitor, she was tall and wrapped in a tan trench coat that went down to her knees with a pair of white high heels and clutching a damaged umbrella while her long blonde hair was a complete mess
“Oh ... that’s wonderful…can I speak to one of them? I seem to be having a bit of a … well…. ghost problem” she said nervously
“I’m afraid they’re out on a job currently and I don’t know when they will be back. If you want to leave a message I can get them to call you when they return” she said hoping the woman would leave before the team, especially their resident horn dog Dr Venkman zeroed in on the pretty new damsel in distress!
“Oh…thank you” the woman said as she walked towards Janine’s desk “My name is Victoria by the way” she said as she held out her hand
“Hi, I’m Janine” the redhead answered in her usual abrupt manner, she wanted her visitor to leave so she could get the paperwork done and go home already
“Nice to meet you Janine” she spoke as she stopped and faced her “And don’t worry about the Ghostbusters, they won’t be back for several hours …. I’ve already made sure of that!”

It took a few seconds for Janine to process just what Victoria had said but by then it was too late, instantly Janine found herself as if she was the star of some bad B-movie called “Attack of the Killer Office Supplies” as various things on her desk came to life and pounced on her. The tape dispenser flew around her upper arms pinning them to her sides before continuing to wrap her to the back of the chair as the telephone leapt off the receiver and the cord spun around her left wrist to trap it against the chair’s arm while a roll of parcel string tied her right wrist to the other arm, lastly a thick roll of brown packaging tape wrapped itself around her legs from her ankles to her knees
“HEY WHATS THE BIG DEAL?!” Janine screamed out as she tried desperately to pull free from her bindings but found herself well and truly trapped
“Just a little spell to keep you in place my dear” Victoria said calmly as she removed her trench coat
“WAIT! YOU’RE A GHOST!?” Janine shouted out, stunned as Victoria was now revealed to be an eerily pale woman with flowing white hair in a long red dress and now hovering several inches off the ground
“Very smart … for a human! You are correct Janine, and although I despise your employers you have something I require!”
“Sorry, but it’s not in my job description to help ghosts!” She shouted back

Victoria ignored her comments and just moved closed to face her captive
“That’s too bad I’m afraid, I didn’t go to all the trouble of arranging for other ghosts to keep attacking the city to keep the Ghostbusters away from here for my own amusement you know” she then walked behind Janine and faced the stairs that led to the basement “I will make this simple, your friends caught a ghost a few months ago and locked him in your damned containment unit. Tell me how to release him and I will leave”
“Like I already told ya lady, I don’t help ghosts!” Janine shouted while continuing to pull on her bonds. In response Victoria shrugged her shoulders and floated back to land behind the struggling secretary
“Hmm… seems we will have to do this the hard way!” and with that she dug her ghostly fingers into Janine’s sides, there was a moment of silence until Janine let out a scream
“HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOONNNNNTTT DOOOOO THHHAAATTTT!!!!!” Janine shouted as she instantly began moving about to try and escape the ghost, she even threw her head back in an attempt to knock her away but found that she simply went straight through Victoria’s ghostly form while she continued digging into her ribs through her thin blouse before stopping

Janine slumped into the chair struggling to catch her breath
“Haa ha… what the heck?!” she finally managed to cry out
“The hard way!” Victoria said nonchalantly “Now are you going to talk or not? I should add that if you’re planning to hold out until the Ghostbusters arrive to save you that I have made sure that they will be kept too busy fighting ghosts all night to help!”
“Why?” Janine asked, in all the years the Ghostbusters had been in business no ghost had ever dared enter the base to free another from the containment unit.
“If you must know it’s no ordinary ghost that I want to free, it is Lord Ghaal one of the most powerful ghosts in the world. He is my master and as his servant I am honor bound to free him! Now tell me what I want to know!” she positioned her hands closer to Janine’s ribs again “Or else!” Janine gulped loudly, she had a sudden flashback to the time she had pulled a prank on the boys and they had responded by holding her down and gang tickling her without mercy, being very ticklish all over she instantly had cried for mercy, now some evil ghost was going to do the same and possibly worse! She wasn’t sure if she would be able to last especially without backup, but she remembered how Egon had said just how dangerous Lord Ghaal was so who knew what kind of havoc he could wreak if he was freed? She knew she couldn’t help him escape!
“A’int … gonna …. happen!” She shouted defiantly
“As you wish!” Victoria simply replied in a calm tone

Janine soon began laughing again as the ghostly fingers started lightly tickling her ribs once more, due to the position she was tied in all she could really do was shift slightly from side to side to try and protect one of her sides at a time and try to knock her tormentor away however Victoria simply made her entire body except her hands intangible so that this had no effect and she could continue tickling away without interruption
“HA HA HA STTHHHAAAPPP!!!!! GEEEETTT OFFFAAHAHAAHA MEEEHEHEHEEE!!!!” Janine continued trying to be defiant despite her non-stop laughter
“Poor ticklish mortal,” Victoria said as she moved her hands up to tickle her underarms “Just think this could all be over if you weren’t so stubborn!”
“HAAAA HAAAAA IIIII’VVEEE HAHAHAAA MAAHAHAHADDDEEE AAA CARREEEHAHAHARRR OFFF BEEEHEHEHEHEIIIINNNN SSTTUUUBBBOOORRRNNN LAAAADDDEEHEHEHEHE!!!!!” Janine squealed as the ghostly fingers ran wildly across her blue blouse, then she gasped as Victoria phased her hands through her clothing to tickle her bare skin
“HAHAHA BAAAAHHHHAAACCCKKK OFFFF!!!!!” She shouted, still angry that nothing she did was dissuading Victoria, it was an odd sensation as the non-corporeal hands touched against her tender flesh, it almost felt like an insect crawling slowly & methodically across her ticklish body

After a while Victoria stopped and Janine again tried to catch her breath, she felt like she had been tickled for hours but was shocked when she looked at the clock on her desk and saw it had only been 10 minutes!
“OH GAWD! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! COME ON GUYS I NEED YOU TO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” she thought desperately hoping that any second the Ecto-1 would burst into the garage
“Well?” Victoria bluntly asked, “Ready to talk yet?” but Janine just shut her eyes and shook her head. Victoria responded by continuing to tickle her ribs while her ghostly tail snaked around the base of the chair until it wrapped around Janine’s tied ankles to keep them still before grabbing the heel of her left shoe and slowly pulling it off followed quickly by the right one
“HA HA HA HA NOOOO DDOOHHANAHANNTTT!!!!!!!!” Janine screamed as she felt the cool air on her now bare size 8 feet, immediately she tried lifting her legs up to escape but they were trapped in place. She then started to laugh even harder as Victoria used her tail to lightly stroke her arches
“HA HA HA SSTTHHAAAPPPPP IITTTTTT!!!!!” Janine howled with laughter as she thrashed about
“Sure, if you’re ready to talk!”
“HA HA HA HA NNEEEEHHHAAHAHAHVVVAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” she screamed still refusing to give in to her ghostly tormentor
“Ok, your choice!” she answered as she began unbuttoning Janine’s blouse
“HA HA HA HEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!” Janine shouted indignantly as her blouse opened revealing her black lace bra

Before Janine had a chance to protest though she began squealing as Victoria’s tail separated into two with each tip targeting one of her feet, one of them wrapped around the big toe of her right foot to hold her foot still as it lazily trailed along the various wrinkles of her arch while the other one made its way in between each of the toes on her left foot tickling away relentlessly before holding them back and tickling the undersides
“HA HA HA PLLLEEEAAAAHAHAHSSSEEE STTAHHAAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!! PPLLEEEEAAAAHAHAHASSSSEE!!!!!” Janine wailed as she threw her head back as tears began running down her cheek,s but Victoria kept silent just before she dug her fingers into her now exposed stomach. She then continued as she cruelly ran up and down Janine’s navel and ribs in spider like motions quickly altering tactics before Janine could try and mount a defence, one moment she would be teasing her ribs then immediately start poking her belly button. Janine was begging for help now and hoping that someone outside might hear her but due to the storm the streets were deserted

“Had enough yet?” Victoria asked as she finally stopped allowing Janine a moments respite
“Ha ha…. nah-nah-never….” Janine slowly answered trying to still sound defiant but in truth she was now exhausted from the nonstop tickling and had no idea how much longer she could hold out from the torture
“Too bad,” Victoria said, “You know your belly button seems particularly ticklish, but I can’t get it from here. Looks like I will have to fix that!” with that there was a “POP” noise making Janine turn around and scream. Victoria had effortlessly popped her head off completely at the neck and it now floated a few inches above her body with a visible gap of several inches between them
“Ah much better!” she said as her head floated over and hoovered just above Janine’s lap, she then winked at her before her now headless body began tickling Janine’s ribs and feet as before. Janine barely had time to process what she had just seen before she yelped as Victoria opened her mouth and began poking her tongue straight into her belly button
“HA HA HA GEEETTT OFFFFAAAA MEEEEHAHAHA YOOUUHHAHAH FRREEEAAAAKKKK!!!!!” she screamed at her bizarre tormentor as Victoria’s cold tongue darted in, out and around her belly button before her head moved in closer and placed her lips over it. Janine nearly tore free of her bindings as Victoria blew a raspberry against her ticklish skin, then before she could say anything Victoria unleashed another and another, each one making the poor redhead buck wildly against the chair

After half an hour of this repeated torture Victoria stopped again and Janine’s slumped forward with a huge grin plastered over her face as Victoria’s head floated up and re-joined her body
“Anything you would like to say Janine?” she asked but again still refused to talk
“Still being obstinate I see….” Victoria trailed off as her split tail released its grips on her ankles and reunited to a single tail, Janine instantly scrunched up her toes to try and keep them protected. Victoria meanwhile floated away from behind Janine and sat herself on her desk facing her captive
“So stubborn, you know I think Lord Ghaal would have fun a lot of fun with you once I free him. He’s quite a kinky ghost when it comes to ticklish human women you know, in fact that’s how the Ghostbusters caught him! He was haunting a fancy hotel uptown by tickling helpless young women when they were sleeping in their rooms” she chuckled at this
“Yeah…. well there’s a problem with that plan….” Janine said while still facing the ground
“And what’s that?” She asked, there was a moment of silence until Janine lifted her weary head and stared straight at her
“Your boyfriend ain’t ever getting free!“ she growled with such intensity that Victoria herself was even a little scared. There was a long pause while Victoria contemplated her next move until she waved her hand and Janine found her legs being helplessly lifted by the tape still binding her ankles, she fought desperately to pull her legs back down but soon enough they landed gently into Victoria’s waiting lap
“Never say never!” she then said with a large smirk as her tail wrapped around Janine’s ankles to keep her in place

Janine stared at Victoria, almost daring her to go ahead, she had already made her mind up not to help her and once she had decided on a course of action she would never change it. However, telling herself she could hold out was easy, holding true to it while Victoria’s long nails began gently trailing across her sensitive arches, insteps and heels was another matter entirely!
“Ha ha…. ha ha why doonnnttt youuuhahaha giiheheheve uppp! I woohooonntt heehehellpp yoouuuaahaha andddd thhheee ghhhahahahooooossssttbuuussteeerrss willll beeheeehee baahahahackk sooonnnn!!!!!” she said trying to reason with Victoria but nothing she could say would dissuade her from her mission to free her Master
“You know I think you’re bluffing Janine but after a few more hours you’ll happily talk!” she continued and began also using the tip of her tail to help tickle her again between her toes making Janine laugh wildly as she watched the clock move at a snail’s pace, time seemed to slow to a crawl as Victoria continued teasing her feet and even her knees a few times. After a while she saw a hairbrush in Janine’s handbag and levitated it into her hand before slowly raking it across her arches making Janine thrash about
“HA HA HA NOOOO DOOOHAHAHANNTTTT!!!!!!! SSTTHHAHPPPP!!!! PPLLEEEAAHEHEHEAAASSEEE!!!” she screamed frantically but her pleas fell on deaf ears, Janine was laughing so hard that she couldn’t even talk anymore, all she could do was laugh and laugh as she prayed for help
“PLEASE GUYS GET BACK HERE ALREADY!!!!!” she thought desperately, then as if to answer her the phone suddenly rang

If she hadn’t been tied down Janine would have jumped for joy! She couldn’t believe her luck as Victoria finally stopped her tickling while she contemplated her next move.
“HA ha…looks like…. you’re screwed….!” Janine said as triumphantly as she could once she finally caught her breath back “That caller ID is one of the Ghostbusters and when I don’t answer they’ll hightail it right back here to investigate ASAP!” Victoria continued to think of a plan
“Yes, but only if you don’t answer….” She then said wickedly, making Janine wonder what she meant. However before she could ask the roll of packaging tape levitated itself up behind her head, as soon as she head the tearing noise as a strip was broken off she immediately guessed what Victoria had planned so she began shaking her head from side to side but soon enough the strip fixed itself across her full lips followed by several others, by the time it stopped there was so much tape gagging her that her screams were barely audible
“Much better!” Victoria said as she pressed the loudspeaker button
“What’s she planning?!” Janine thought, then she got a huge shock
“Ghostbusters, whadda ya want!” Victoria said in a perfect copy of Janine’s voice!

Janine was so dumbstruck by this that she failed to try and get the callers attention
“Janine?” came the voice of Egon through the phone
“Hiya Egon, how’s it going?”
“Acceptable thank you, we have successfully caught the free-floating class 4 spectre at this location, have you received any other calls?”
“Hmm, let me check” Victoria leaned over and picked up Janine’s notepad just as Janine regained her senses and began trying to call for help
“FGOMM!!! HLLFFFF MFFF!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted out through the thick layers of tape but was too muffled to be heard by Egon
“Here we are, seems there’s a class 3 attacking the boardwalk in New Jersey you need to deal with”
“Very well, anything else to report?” Victoria looked at the struggling redhead with a devilish grin
“Nope nothing at all, it’s all quiet here! Good luck!” and with that she disconnected the call. Janine screamed out in desperation as her one chance of rescue was replaced with a loud dial tone
“MFF TF HFCK???!!!!???? She tried asking in vain
“Simple really, as long as I maintain physical contact with you I am able to take your form, or in this case your voice along with your thoughts. Not bad huh?” she then looked down at Janine’s soles “Well, seeing how your rescue isn’t happening shall we continue?”
“MFFFFF!!!!” Janine replied in horror as she began once more pulling futilely at her bonds and moving her feet about to try and keep them away from Victoria
“Excellent!” she answered as she once again dug her nails into Janine’s soles

This time in addition to her using nails and the hairbrush Victoria also grabbed a ball point pen, Janine silently shook her head and tried to beg for mercy before laughing again as Victoria began scribbling randomly all over her toes, arches, heels and insteps in addition to her tail and the brush continuing to tickle away on her bare skin. Soon Janine’s feet were covered in ink and they were almost as blue as her dress, then Victoria began drawing in between her toes and the undersides making Janine try scream for mercy but was still practically inaudible. Once she was done with the pen Victoria pulled back her toes to let her tail get the spots in between them as well. After another 30 minutes of tickling Janine’s feet while she remained gagged Victoria finally stopped and released her tail’s grip around her ankles, Janine was too exhausted to move them away, so they remained there laying on top of her desk still bound together with tape while her face was a red as her hair and her mascara had begun to run down her face due to crying with laughter. Victoria took the roll of packaging tape and tore several long strips off which she used to tape Janine’s legs down to the desk going over the tape covering her ankles until she was convinced Janine was completely secured. She watched as Janine meekly tried pulling her legs free without success
“Psl nf mrf……” she weakly spoke to her captor who gently touched her cheek

“Believe me Janine I know how bad this is, centuries ago I was accused and tried as a witch by my village. I refused to confess so they locked me in a set of stocks in the town square with my bare feet on full display for every single villager to tickle me to their hearts content. It was agonizing, they barely stopped to give me a break as they tortured me with feathers, fingers, brushes and any other torturous invention they could think of. Eventually after 3 days of non-stop tickling I finally confessed, by that point I would have confessed to anything they said mind you, and they passed sentence on me – 10 years of indebted servitude to the Mayor of the town. I was forced to live at his Manor and made to work while almost constantly restrained, any mistake or error or backtalk would lead to him or his servants or even visiting guests to tickle torture me over every inch of my poor body. His wife was the worst one though, she hated me for being so young and pretty and made it her life’s mission to punish me at every opportunity! I remember one weekend she accused me of breaking a plate so she kept me locked in a set of stocks for her and her friends to torture me for over 12 hours straight! By the time I passed on I had sworn revenge on humanity, that is why I serve Lord Ghaal and have to free him” after finishing her story she looked into Janine’s eye
“Please, I don’t want to torture you like they did to me, just help me and I will leave you alone ok?” Janine nodded so Victoria carefully peeled off her tape gag then Janine cleared her throat
“No....way” then shut her mouth again defiantly

Victoria was incensed by the audacity of this mortal but forced herself to remain calm
“Very well, then don’t say I wasn’t merciful” She walked around the desk, so she was facing Janine and her now immobile soles then once again removed her head from her body and placed it down on the desk by her feet before her headless body floated back behind the stubborn secretary. Janine then began laughing once more as she was assaulted all over, Victoria’s hands worked on her sides and underarms, her tail reached around her side to torment her belly while her tongue snaked its way across her arches and between her toes
“HA HA HA HA HA IIII WWWOOHAHAHANNNTTTT GIIIIVVVVEEE UUHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!” she shouted
“That’s” *SLURP* “Funny” *SLURP* “Because” *SLURP* “Neither” *SLURP* “Will I!” Victoria replied between licks, each one making Janine more and more desperate to get free of the damn tape. It was now a battle of wills with each one of them trying to beat the other and neither one ready to back down

Janine threw herself back to try again to knock Victoria’s body away, but it remained intangible enough to not be affected, she was so focused on trying that she failed to notice how Victoria’s long white hair began to move about and tie itself in a ponytail
“AAARRRGGGHH!!! HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAHAHAAA!!!!!!” she squealed as the tip of Victoria’s hair began brushing against along her left arch, she spread her feet apart as best she could to try and keep them out of Victoria’s reach, but her tormentor responded by levitating a piece of string around her big toes and tying it in a knot to hold them together, then the string pulled back to keep her big toes held tautly in place. Victoria the continued running her tongue up and down her insteps while her hair brushed across her toes
“HA HA HA YOOUUHAHAHA NEEEHAHAHHEEEEDDD HEEEEHEHEHELLLLPPP LAAAYYDEEE!!!!” she screamed just as Victoria’s nails began tormenting her stomach
“No, it is you need help Janine. Too bad none is coming!” Victoria replied, confident that Janine would soon break

Soon the tickling lessened as Victoria’s hair pulled away, Janine thought she might have a break but then immediately threw her head back as Victoria’s hair began instead lightly caressing the backs of her exposed knees, it was such a shock that her legs jumped so hard that she almost managed to pull the tape free that was holding her legs down! She would never have guessed that she could be so ticklish here, but Victoria proved her wrong as she continued, delighting in touching every single inch of skin to watch her reactions and hear her laughter
“HA HA GEETT OFFF!!!! STTAAAHAHAYYYY AWWWAAHHYYYY FRROOMM MEEEHHEHEEHE!!!!!!” she screamed just as Victoria’s tail joined in the tickling at the back of her other knee as well! Then to make her torment even worse Victoria began tickling her feet and sides at the same time as well.

Janine was now totally exhausted, she was rapidly losing the will to fight as she wished for an end to the nonstop torture, it had been almost two hours since Victoria had first entered the firehouse, yet it felt like two days! She had begun laughing silently and every single touch of her tender skin was pure agony. Finally, she slumped forward in her chair trying to breathe but a little voice in her head still refused to give in and hoping for a rescue. Seeing this Victoria stopped
“Excellent! She’s nearly ready!” Victoria thought excitedly, very soon she would free Lord Ghaal and they would rule over the mortal world! All she needed was to deliver the killing strike….
“No…. ha ha …. no sthaap…. ha ha… please…..” Janine continued laughing while trying to beg as she watched Victoria’s body float round to hover by her detached head
“Sorry Janine, you used up all your chances already. The tickling only stops when you talk” and with that Victoria’s body grabbed her legs to start tickling her knees while Victoria’s tongue & hair all worked in unison to tickle every inch of her feet aided by several levitating ballpoint pens that scribbled away in unison at every spare bit of space.

Janine now had reached a point of pure despair, her body was too drained to attempt an escape or plead for mercy, all she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. She felt like she couldn’t laugh anymore, yet every single touch caused her to keep laughing. Finally, Victoria’s head levitated itself upwards and her mouth opened to pop both her big toes in it together. Janine squealed as Victoria’s tongue lazily danced across them, so much so that her body shot forward and her glasses flew off and landed on the desk, now practically blind she continued laughing while praying for help, then suddenly she heard Victoria scream in agony

Although Janine could barely see what had happened she had to turn away from the bright light shining before her, she wasn’t entirely sure what had happened until she heard a familiar voice
“JANINE! DON’T MOVE!” Egon shouted out as he continued blasting Victoria’s spectral form with his Proton pack. Janine did as he said and remained perfectly still before hearing the ghost trap being activated and the blinding light burst forth then disappear accompanied by Victoria’s anguished screams and her swearing revenge.
“Janine! Are you ok?” Egon shouted as she ran towards her, he carefully put her glasses back on her and she was greeted to the sight of the blonde bespectacled scientist in his blue jumpsuit
“Much better now!” she said relieved “I’d give you a hug but… you know” she added while motioned that she was still bound to the desk and chair. Picking up a pair of scissors Egon carefully cut the tape at her legs before freeing her wrists and arms, Janine was too exhausted to stand but still grabbed him for a hug once she was untied which made him blush as she shouted “My hero!”
“Uh, Y-You’re welcome” he stammered having never been great with displays of emotions
“But how did you know I was in trouble? I thought she tricked you when you called earlier”
“Simple,” he said, “When we spoke your doppelgänger wished me “good luck” however the real Janine would know that I believe the abstract concept of “luck” to be a preposterous fiction created by human beings to try and explain unusual events of random chance”
“Aww, you old romantic!” she said teasingly as she tried to stand but quickly fell back into the chair
“You should rest, it looks like you have been through quite an ordeal” Egon said worriedly, then paused “And although this might not be the best time to ask I would like to run some tests on you when you’re feeling better based on your close proximity to an apparition for so long”
“Uh, I don’t know what to say, besides what about the other guys?”
“Oh, don’t worry, they are still out catching ghosts and won’t be back for a few hours at least”
“Oooh Egon!” Janine said with a grin, she had been tied up and tickled without mercy for hours but if it meant an evening of undivided attention from her crush then it would definitely be worth it! “Sure, sounds fun!” she said happily. Egon gently picked her up in his arms and carried her to his lab “But just be careful ok, I’m super ticklish but I don’t think I will be able to laugh anymore for a long, long time!”
“I’ll do my best” he replied

“Oooohhhh ….. where am I?” Victoria said as her vision returned, finding herself on a large piece of rock floating in an endless, void of nothingness
“Good, you are awake!” Came an echoing voice from behind her
“L-Lord Ghaal!” she said in shock as she gazed at her master. Everything was a blur – had she succeeded in freeing him?
“It would appear that your plan failed, and we are both now trapped in the Ghostbusters containment unit” he said coldly
“M-M-Master……” Victoria tried to beg for forgiveness, but he raised his hand to silence her
“And until another one of my followers attempts to free me I require some entertainment….” he pointed at her and suddenly several thick vines burst from the floor, being ghostly themselves they easily wrapped around her body and pulled her to the floor where she laid spread eagled while struggling to get free as Ghaal silently knelt by her feet and casually pulled off her heels. He admired her bare size 6’s as she scrunched up her toes nervously before casually throwing her shoes over the side and sending them hurtling into the void
“You won’t be needing those anymore my dear” He said with a wicked grin
“MASTER PLEASE DON’T! I TRIED MY BEST I SWEAR!!!!!!!!” Victoria screamed in desperation as she continued trying to pull free from the vines. However, Ghaal was not listening, it had been a long time since he had been able to do indulge himself in his favorite pastime. Victoria immediately began screaming like a banshee as he began tickling both feet at once, coupled with some other vines joining in to tickle her thighs, upper body and underarms
“Don’t worry Victoria, I’m not that cruel. I’m only going to punish you for one hundred years or so for your failure” Victoria was too busy laughing and begging to respond as her laughter continued to echo throughout the void

The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back