• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craving a tickle session....

no idea whats going on since i am not in US and i never get session opportunities. But I thought she was a good honest model. Am i missing something here. Looks that way.

We're just going on about how most of us, when we want to session, get tickled, we have to pay for that privilege, yet this post is about her "craving getting tickled", but it comes at a price for us to do so.

There's no doubt she's a good model. I admire her work. But basically what it comes down to is, "craving getting tickled" but charging us to fulfill that desire, is a backwards concept, I don't care who she is.

And considering what we've been told she charges, it would seem her "craving" is more financial than it is tied to the fetish of tickling.

We're just going on about how most of us, when we want to session, get tickled, we have to pay for that privilege, yet this post is about her "craving getting tickled", but it comes at a price for us to do so.

There's no doubt she's a good model. I admire her work. But basically what it comes down to is, "craving getting tickled" but charging us to fulfill that desire, is a backwards concept, I don't care who she is.

And considering what we've been told she charges, it would seem her "craving" is more financial than it is tied to the fetish of tickling.

In that case, she must be experiencing a drop in demand also since now there are so many new younger fetish models offering sessions as well and because there are lot of talk about fetish models faking reactions. As you said, when you are craving for something, in theory you are the one that should pay. If she just said she is offering tickling sessions, this wouldn't have got so much negative responses.

On the bright side, what a time it must be to live in US. Trump is president and so many models (both fetish as well as pure tickle models) offering tickle sessions. Must be fun.

Last edited:

The OP made it clear there would be money involved.
The other issues you're complaining about aren't her fault.

What she should have posted is Aging Tickling model

No, this really is about sour grapes. I myself have had thoughts about becoming a Pro Tickle Domme. STRICTLY Pro Tickle Domme (no other fetish or service.) I love tickling so much I feel it's the best job suited for me. How it could not be? Who woulden't want to be paid for a job they love? It's a huge dream of mine. Believe it or not.

But... when I see threads deteriorate like this, or statements written like THIS.. Yeah....that dream starts circling the drain. I've talked to my BF about it and he's like... "You give your content away for free. Everyone like you NOW. But... just wait till you start charging and just SEE the kind of comments you get. They won't be so nice then." I hate to admit it but he's right.

You do realize that ANY fetish model or sex worker that checks out your posts... to see if you come off as sane or crazy... probably won't be getting back in touch with you now right? Talking about someones age rather than just focus on the fact that she's charges "too much" Makes you look like a whiner imho. And a pain in the ass. Who the hell wants a customer that complains like THIS and throws out insults because the price wasn't right for them? Or that they didn't get back in touch. (THAT I can understand to a degree.) But...She might have missed your email entirely. Or, maybe she read the rest of your posts and was like fuck this shit NO WAY. Sex workers are notorious to be flakey. Meaning they work when they want to. They show up when they want to. They respond to whom they want. I don't why know she didn't respond to you. And I don't care. She for whatever reason didn't. And if she did, she did. Whatever. I could understand bitching about flakiness. Or a late reply. Or the price. But age?? Are you new to this game? You want to complain about prices... fine! But don't sit here and make inflammatory insults because you are not getting what you want. What do you expect her to charge? 99 cents?? And...is EVERYONE supposed to stay 18 forever?

Just move on. Or else... go ahead: Keep insulting people. See how many more fetish models respond to you. MIght as well just head on over to Craigslist. And goood luck there buddy. LOL!!!

How unbelievably rude.

And btw... I really hope she and other models, from now on... start posting the emails they get from people like you. When customers like you act like THIS. I bet those gems are real doozies eh?

Last edited:
But... when I see threads deteriorate like this, or statements written like THIS.. Yeah....that dream starts circling the drain.

Criticism comes with the territory of becoming an actor/fetish model producer etc. If we shut ourselves down as a result of every derogatory comment/statement, none of us would ever progress, and we'd be doomed to the same doldrum and stagnated life. And once you start CHARGING, the paying customer has a right to criticize or at the very least, question the quality the content or services being put forth. My gripe about this post is that if someone is truly "craving" something, as is stated, they should be the one's willing to fork out costs to fulfill that "craving", or at the very least, come to some mutual understanding with the concerning parties interested in partaking in the services offered. But it would seem that this "craving a tickle" is more of a misleading statement, a ruse to the underlying fact that this is mostly financial. It doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy getting tickled, or administering tickles, it's just that tickling is being used as a medium here, and I feel it's being misrepresented in this post.

Uh

No, this really is about sour grapes. I myself have had thoughts about becoming a Pro Tickle Domme. STRICTLY Pro Tickle Domme (no other fetish or service.) I love tickling so much I feel it's the best job suited for me. How it could not be? Who woulden't want to be paid for a job they love? It's a huge dream of mine. Believe it or not.

But... when I see threads deteriorate like this, or statements written like THIS.. Yeah....that dream starts circling the drain. I've talked to my BF about it and he's like... "You give your content away for free. Everyone like you NOW. But... just wait till you start charging and just SEE the kind of comments you get. They won't be so nice then." I hate to admit it but he's right.

You do realize that ANY fetish model or sex worker that checks out your posts... to see if you come off as sane or crazy... probably won't be getting back in touch with you now right? Talking about someones age rather than just focus on the fact that she's charges "too much" Makes you look like a whiner imho. And a pain in the ass. Who the hell wants a customer that complains like THIS and throws out insults because the price wasn't right for them? Or that they didn't get back in touch. (THAT I can understand to a degree.) But...She might have missed your email entirely. Or, maybe she read the rest of your posts and was like fuck this shit NO WAY. Sex workers are notorious to be flakey. Meaning they work when they want to. They show up when they want to. They respond to whom they want. I don't why know she didn't respond to you. And I don't care. She for whatever reason didn't. And if she did, she did. Whatever. I could understand bitching about flakiness. Or a late reply. Or the price. But age?? Are you new to this game? You want to complain about prices... fine! But don't sit here and make inflammatory insults because you are not getting what you want. What do you expect her to charge? 99 cents?? And...is EVERYONE supposed to stay 18 forever?

Just move on. Or else... go ahead: Keep insulting people. See how many more fetish models respond to you. MIght as well just head on over to Craigslist. And goood luck there buddy. LOL!!!

How unbelievably rude.

And btw... I really hope she and other models, from now on... start posting the emails they get from people like you. When customers like you act like THIS. I bet those gems are real doozies eh?

I dont give a rats ass about what she or any fetish model thinks of me. Facts are she is aging, she doesnt answer email, she charges and her craving is financial aka she needs money not tickling.

Criticism comes with the territory of becoming an actor/fetish model producer etc. If we shut ourselves down as a result of every derogatory comment/statement, none of us would ever progress, and we'd be doomed to the same doldrum and stagnated life. And once you start CHARGING, the paying customer has a right to criticize or at the very least, question the quality the content or services being put forth. My gripe about this post is that if someone is truly "craving" something, as is stated, they should be the one's willing to fork out costs to fulfill that "craving", or at the very least, come to some mutual understanding with the concerning parties interested in partaking in the services offered. But it would seem that this "craving a tickle" is more of a misleading statement, a ruse to the underlying fact that this is mostly financial. It doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy getting tickled, or administering tickles, it's just that tickling is being used as a medium here, and I feel it's being misrepresented in this post.

And I understand THAT to a degree. It's the age insult I have huge a problem with. THAT is really demeaning.

I dont give a rats ass about what she or any fetish model thinks of me. Facts are she is aging, she doesnt answer email, she charges and her craving is financial aka she needs money not tickling.

Of course you don't care. That's obvious. And now you've made sure she nor anyone else will care about you either. At least to give decent service. Oh well. She may have lost a possible customer but I'm pretty sure she feels more like she dodged a bullet.

Okay, so how do you think she should have worded it, to avoid causing you so much distress?

Did you have the same opinion before you realized she wasn't interested?

Check this out. This particular guy has usually been nice to me in passing. (IF it's the same guy... the'res a lot of people with similiar names.) After writing in THIS thread... suddenly I get a comment like THIS:

Screenshot_2017-11-18-11-27-29.png

Is this really how things have to be? Thats so sad to me.

Okay, so how do you think she should have worded it, to avoid causing you so much distress?

I'm not at all distressed :) I just find it backwards that if someone is "craving" services to be inflicted upon them, they don't have to pay for said services, instead we have to pay for the privilege of satisfying that "craving". It should have been a more forward advertisement much like several of her previous posts.

This one, ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265507-Accepting-applications-for-a-tickle-boyfriend-D ) I can respect because I know what a sugar daddy is, as it is synonymous with one who lavishes gifts or money upon someone in return for favors, in this case tickling, and that's what she's looking for.

I cannot go to a restaurant and tell them I'm "craving" some food, expect to be serviced, and then get paid for indulging in the meal. And that's how this particular post came off.

I'm not at all distressed :) I just find it backwards that if someone is "craving" services to be inflicted upon them, they don't have to pay for said services, instead we have to pay for the privilege of satisfying that "craving". It should have been a more forward advertisement much like several of her previous posts.

This one, ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265507-Accepting-applications-for-a-tickle-boyfriend-D ) I can respect because I know what a sugar daddy is, as it is synonymous with one who lavishes gifts or money upon someone in return for favors, in this case tickling, and that's what she's looking for.

I cannot go to a restaurant and tell them I'm "craving" some food, expect to be serviced, and then get paid for indulging in the meal. And that's how this particular post came off.

You might have missed the part where she would give a discount. You are talking about a well known attractive fetish model in the industry who is willing to be Tied up by a total amateur stranger (not a producer mind you).

So whether or not that equates to craving (there's a little thing called marketing you know, not everything has to be taken literally) is irrelevant, because good luck finding an attractive female with a gorgeous body that is willing to be tied up in the face of a total stranger for less than the amount that ReyaFet would charge. I'll wait.

Again, don't take things literally , but focus on the keywords. Tied up by a total stranger. If her rate is 300/hour and she is giving a discount to 200/hour, i'll wait for you to get me a proposal better than that.

Now with regards to @DaDude insults, yeah it's clear she went from up on a pedestal to "damn I hate her how could she not answer me when i offered to pay money to tickle her", and retorted to some cheap backhanded shades to feel better about himself. Nothing more to see here.

You might have missed the part where she would give a discount. You are talking about a well known attractive fetish model in the industry who is willing to be Tied up by a total amateur stranger (not a producer mind you).

So whether or not that equates to craving (there's a little thing called marketing you know, not everything has to be taken literally) is irrelevant, because good luck finding an attractive female with a gorgeous body that is willing to be tied up in the face of a total stranger for less than the amount that ReyaFet would charge. I'll wait.

Again, don't take things literally , but focus on the keywords. Tied up by a total stranger. If her rate is 300/hour and she is giving a discount to 200/hour, i'll wait for you to get me a proposal better than that.

Now with regards to @DaDude insults, yeah it's clear she went from up on a pedestal to "damn I hate her how could she not answer me when i offered to pay money to tickle her", and retorted to some cheap backhanded shades to feel better about himself. Nothing more to see here.
You're trying to twist the argument by laying on the fact that she's pretty, she's reputable, and she's a professional, all of which I cannot dispute, because all of those things are true. However, in her profession it comes the with the territory, or is otherwise common practice to meet up with total strangers, and as such this should not be anything that phases an industry staple such as ReyaFet. It's what she's been doing for years. It's even written in her signature that she sessions privately.

My initial argument was how this post was worded. The underlying fact is that this is more about financials than tickling. Tickling is merely a medium being used as a way of transferring funds from paying consumers, to her bank account. And that if someone is truly "craving" something, as in she has a lust or desire to have something inflicted upon her, in this case, to get tickled, she shouldn't be expected to be compensated for something she wants done to her.

It never had anything to do with who she was, what she's accomplished or where she ranks in the grand scheme of things. If you desire a service, and you put yourself out there as "craving" that service, don't expect to be compensated. Again, this has nothing to do with who she is and everything to do with how the "offer" was presented.

Unlike your restaurant analogy, a fetish model CAN do this knowing there are people willing to pay. If you all want someone to complain about, it's that surplus of desperately horny lers out there.

You're trying to twist the argument by laying on the fact that she's pretty, she's reputable, and she's a professional, all of which I cannot dispute, because all of those things are true. However, in her profession it comes the with the territory, or is otherwise common practice to meet up with total strangers, and as such this should not be anything that phases an industry staple such as ReyaFet. It's what she's been doing for years. It's even written in her signature that she sessions privately.

My initial argument was how this post was worded. The underlying fact is that this is more about financials than tickling. Tickling is merely a medium being used as a way of transferring funds from paying consumers, to her bank account. And that if someone is truly "craving" something, as in she has a lust or desire to have something inflicted upon her, in this case, to get tickled, she shouldn't be expected to be compensated for something she wants done to her.

It never had anything to do with who she was, what she's accomplished or where she ranks in the grand scheme of things. If you desire a service, and you put yourself out there as "craving" that service, don't expect to be compensated. Again, this has nothing to do with who she is and everything to do with how the "offer" was presented.

People have been pointing out that she made it pretty clear money would be involved. If you were too exited to read the entire post, that's no one else's fault but your own.
You literally have nothing to complain about. If you're mad that she's not giving it away for free, based on your own interpretation of the post, that's no one else's fault but your own.

Context is important. What some are trying to tell you is that they know she enjoys her work from experience (and Im telling you this straight up from experience). But it's still work. You're taking context out of the equation by focusing on the word craving. So if she wrote I love tickling and tickle sessions and i'll give you a discount on your next session, then it would have been common sense that she would still get paid for the job, but because she wrote craving, it changes the whole dynamic? that's a major reach on your part, no offense!

People have been pointing out that she made it pretty clear money would be involved. If you were too exited to read the entire post, that's no one else's fault but your own.
You literally have nothing to complain about. If you're mad that she's not giving it away for free, based on your own interpretation of the post, that's no one else's fault but your own.

I know nothing in this world comes without a price. But the way this post was marketed, it does come off as more of a personals ad than a professional session/service call. Take away the title, ReyaFet, and what are we left with? Someone who's "craving" getting tickled. And as much as I comprehend that she's a professional, this post did not come off as such.

"Hey guys! So I don't travel as much as I used to and I hardly ever get tickle sessions in Atlanta (where I live); sometimes people pass through, but it's rare. I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled. So if anyone local is willing or anyone would like to fly here, I'll give you a discount! Just throwing it out there. Hope you're having a very ticklish Friday."

Tell me you can't see that placed in the personals section of this forum. Tell me that aside from the, "I'll give you a discount," jab, it sounds more like a consumer reaching out for a service.

But it's ReyaFet. Again, this has nothing to do with who she is, or her stature in the community, but everything to do with the backwards ideal that someone who is "craving" something, who has a desire for a service, could possibly think charging to have it fulfilled, sounds like a formidable solution.

I know nothing in this world comes without a price. But the way this post was marketed, it does come off as more of a personals ad than a professional session/service call. Take away the title, ReyaFet, and what are we left with? Someone who's "craving" getting tickled. And as much as I comprehend that she's a professional, this post did not come off as such.

"Hey guys! So I don't travel as much as I used to and I hardly ever get tickle sessions in Atlanta (where I live); sometimes people pass through, but it's rare. I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled. So if anyone local is willing or anyone would like to fly here, I'll give you a discount! Just throwing it out there. Hope you're having a very ticklish Friday."

Tell me you can't see that placed in the personals section of this forum. Tell me that aside from the, "I'll give you a discount," jab, it sounds more like a consumer reaching out for a service.

But it's ReyaFet. Again, this has nothing to do with who she is, or her stature in the community, but everything to do with the backwards ideal that someone who is "craving" something, who has a desire for a service, could possibly think charging to have it fulfilled, sounds like a formidable solution.

Why is "I'll give you a discount" a jab? You seem to be taking this all far too personally.

I have tickled her and she was a good time.
Saying that a good businesswoman would answer her mail.
The ageing thing wasnt a shot. Fact is she is getting old and needs money

Why is "I'll give you a discount" a jab? You seem to be taking this all far too personally.

"I'll give you a discount" is a jab at the fact that the session isn't free. Had I not mentioned it I would have been called out for missing it. And, I'm not taking this personally at all. I just don't appreciate the backwards concept presented by this post, that someone who has a desire to have something done to them, is seeking out others not only to fulfill that desire, but to also have them pay on top of it all.

Like I said before, she has other posts on here that are far more up front, ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282479-Addie-Juniper-Live-Private-Tickle-Sessions ).

"I'll give you a discount" is a jab at the fact that the session isn't free. Had I not mentioned it I would have been called out for missing it. And, I'm not taking this personally at all. I just don't appreciate the backwards concept presented by this post, that someone who has a desire to have something done to them, is seeking out others not only to fulfill that desire, but to also have them pay on top of it all.

Like I said before, she has other posts on here that are far more up front, ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282479-Addie-Juniper-Live-Private-Tickle-Sessions ).

Exactly

You don’t appreciate the “backwards” concept? Or you’re bitter that you can’t get away with doing the same?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back