• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craving a tickle session....

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey guys! So I don't travel as much as I used to and I hardly ever get tickle sessions in Atlanta (where I live); sometimes people pass through, but it's rare. I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled. So if anyone local is willing or anyone would like to fly here, I'll give you a discount! Just throwing it out there. Hope you're having a very ticklish Friday. :)

<3 Reya Fet

When are you next coming to New England? I'll tickle you as long as you like, so long as you get me back! :)

Hey guys! So I don't travel as much as I used to and I hardly ever get tickle sessions in Atlanta (where I live); sometimes people pass through, but it's rare. I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled. So if anyone local is willing or anyone would like to fly here, I'll give you a discount! Just throwing it out there. Hope you're having a very ticklish Friday. :)

<3 Reya Fet

Times like this I wish I lived across the pond!! Would love to get my hands on your inner thighs!!! :devil:

I would love to tickle you Addie!! Such a cute smile:woman:

Man I wish you were near Indiana or could come here! I would totally give you a wonderful tickle session.

More like a craving for cash

Usually when someone's craving something, they have to pay to get it. It's as if I were to walk into a restaurant and say, gee I'm famished, how much would you pay me to eat something?

It's all about the Benjamins with fetish models. They aren't your friend and when they say craving they always mean craving for money!

Even if we should be knowledgeable of that going in, it still kinda puts a damper on the whole thing doesn't it?

Ah not really. I hear she is a good time and very ticklish. Very customer friendly too. As I said I contacted her and was recently in Atlanta. It's funny though..
What she should have posted is
Aging Tickling model
Will allow you to tickle me for the right price
If you email me I may or may not get back to you.

See thats more like it instead of I really need to be tickled.
She would most likely still get the replies thinking it's for free.

Ah not really. I hear she is a good time and very ticklish. Very customer friendly too. As I said I contacted her and was recently in Atlanta. It's funny though..
What she should have posted is
Aging Tickling model
Will allow you to tickle me for the right price
If you email me I may or may not get back to you.

See thats more like it instead of I really need to be tickled.
She would most likely still get the replies thinking it's for free.

Those grapes must be pretty sour, huh?

Hell she is first and foremost a businesswoman. Her prime goal is to separate you from your money. It's the American way.

no idea whats going on since i am not in US and i never get session opportunities. But I thought she was a good honest model. Am i missing something here. Looks that way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back