• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craving a tickle session....

Heck, we're all getting older and need money. Think that's called "life".

Nope, just the first one. :) Honest.

You know, I see ads for sales that say, "up to 50% OFF!!" all the time.
I understand that the "50% OFF!!" is to catch the viewer's attention, and the "up to" makes it clear that it doesn't mean every discount is 50% off.
I don't throw a tantrum over it. It's advertising. No one's obligated to present something in a way that doesn't disappoint you.

It's not a Personal.

From the description of the Personals subforum:

Forum:*Personals

Looking for that special tickle partner out there? This is the place to find them.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Personals

The OP said she was craving a tickle session. That is not a "Tickling discussion" it's very clearly someone trying to find someone to session with, albeit for money. It gets old seeing people start threads in Tickling discussion instead of the Personals basically because the threads will get more views that way. You clearly don't understand how the various subforums are intended to work, but that's ok :headpat:

Well

Looking for that special tickle partner out there? This is the place to find them.

The OP said she was craving a tickle session. That is not a "Tickling discussion" it's very clearly someone trying to find someone to session with, albeit for money. It gets old seeing people start threads in Tickling discussion instead of the Personals basically because the threads will get more views that way. You clearly don't understand how the various subforums are intended to work, but that's ok :headpat:

I fully well know and fully don't care.

Bless you.

Yep, alright. Might seem counterintuitive or "backwards" to you. The reality is that someone can crave being lerred AND be surrounded by hoards of people with an even bigger craving to ler them.

This post is pretty explicit that the ticklers aren't exactly coming in by the "hoards" anymore. At least not ones that can front the money to do so. But I digress, as we have all been doing. And while I agree with your statement, which by the way was never the argument, I don't agree that this post should be here. It should be in the personals section of the forum, where posts of this nature belong. And nobody, who is requesting a service, as this post suggests, should expect those willing to fulfill the desires of said poster, to compensate them because they "crave" a tickle, which again, is what this post is saying, explicitly.

To make this perfectly clear, nothing comes for free, but don't expect compensation if you are the one requesting the services, as this post suggests.

"I'll give you a discount", comment aside.

At the very least, we've done a swell job keeping the thread at the top of the order, which is good news for ReyaFet. :)

She wont answer her email and people will still say Come to such and such not realizing or understanding her "craving" isnt free to them.
Even at a discount I bet its 350/hour.

This post is pretty explicit that the ticklers aren't exactly coming in by the "hoards" anymore. At least not ones that can front the money to do so. But I digress, as we have all been doing. And while I agree with your statement, which by the way was never the argument, I don't agree that this post should be here. It should be in the personals section of the forum, where posts of this nature belong. And nobody, who is requesting a service, as this post suggests, should expect those willing to fulfill the desires of said poster, to compensate them because they "crave" a tickle, which again, is what this post is saying, explicitly.

To make this perfectly clear, nothing comes for free, but don't expect compensation if you are the one requesting the services, as this post suggests.

At the very least, we've done a swell job keeping the thread at the top of the order, which is good news for ReyaFet. :)

Yeah...that'll teach her.

This post is pretty explicit that the ticklers aren't exactly coming in by the "hoards" anymore. At least not ones that can front the money to do so.

But I digress, as we have all been doing. And while I agree with your statement, which by the way was never the argument, I don't agree that this post should be here. It should be in the personals section of the forum, where posts of this nature belong.

And nobody, who is requesting a service, as this post suggests, should expect those willing to fulfill the desires of said poster, to compensate them because they "crave" a tickle, which again, is what this post is saying, explicitly.

The guys who are willing to ler aren't in a position to charge. If she paid them, to say that they would swarm would be an understatement. I also have to wonder whether the complaint of not being in 'personals' would have been made if she was paying $400 for someone to tickle her. And yes, she should expect someone to pay for offering a service. Whether she is craving to lee or not, the fact is more people are craving TO ler. And judging from her post and replies, she sounds like a cool person who really enjoys the fetish, so I seriously doubt us keeping the thread at the top of the order was of any consequence.

Again we find ourselves twisting the narrative of this argument by saying people would love to get paid to tickle others, which OF COURSE is true. To say that people who are willing to tickle aren’t in a position to charge is absurd because tickling others is a service. ReyaFet gets paid to tickle others. Other well known, and not so well known members of the community, get paid to tickle others.

But when someone creates a thread, that explicitly states they’re "craving" a service, in this case getting tickled, it no longer comes off as someone seeking to provide a service, rather it comes off as them seeking out a service so that their “craving” can be satisfied. And therein lies the crux of my argument.

This thread was not worded properly, it was not straightforward, as many of her other posts have been, and the concept behind it feels flawed.

Did I EVER say she should pay to get tickled? Absolutely not. Just don’t say you have a “craving” for something, a desire that needs to be fulfilled, and then expect an all-expenses paid pass for your gratification.

Again we find ourselves twisting the narrative of this argument by saying people would love to get paid to tickle others, which OF COURSE is true. To say that people who are willing to tickle aren’t in a position to charge is absurd because tickling others is a service. ReyaFet gets paid to tickle others. Other well known, and not so well known members of the community, get paid to tickle others.

But when someone creates a thread, that explicitly states they’re "craving" a service, in this case getting tickled, it no longer comes off as someone seeking to provide a service, rather it comes off as them seeking out a service so that their “craving” can be satisfied. And therein lies the crux of my argument.

This thread was not worded properly, it was not straightforward, as many of her other posts have been, and the concept behind it feels flawed.

Did I EVER say she should pay to get tickled? Absolutely not. Just don’t say you have a “craving” for something, a desire that needs to be fulfilled, and then expect an all-expenses paid pass for your gratification.

Your disappointment doesn't give you the right to dictate anything. You do, however, have the right to get over it.

Of course tickling is a service, yes. I know that as someone who, if I were ever going to pay tickle related, it would be to get lerred, not to ler myself. That’s not what I was referring to here, though. The target audience in the context of THIS post is those who WANT to ler to the point where they will pony up the dough. I understand that marketing tactics can tease false hopes. But she does and should expect people will be willing to pay to fulfill her ‘craving’, whether it’s genuine or not. You may not find it respectable. But her expectation is reasonable.

Your disappointment doesn't give you the right to dictate anything. You do, however, have the right to get over it.

If your comment implies that there is some level of validity to my point, then thank you. And as far as getting over it, it never really bothered me to begin with, even if our back and forth throughout these past couple of days has suggested as such. I was merely being observant of the fact that the concept this post has presented us with, isn't exactly fitting of any business proposal.

If your comment implies that there is some level of validity to my point, then thank you. And as far as getting over it, it never really bothered me to begin with, even if our back and forth throughout these past couple of days has suggested as such. I was merely being observant of the fact that the concept this post has presented us with, isn't exactly fitting of any business proposal.

You've definitely misinterpreted my post as badly as the OP's.

Of course tickling is a service, yes. I know that as someone who, if I were ever going to pay tickle related, it would be to get lerred, not to ler myself. That’s not what I was referring to here, though. The target audience in the context of THIS post is those who WANT to ler to the point where they will pony up the dough. I understand that marketing tactics can tease false hopes. But she does and should expect people will be willing to pay to fulfill her ‘craving’, whether it’s genuine or not. You may not find it respectable. But her expectation is reasonable.

And what makes the marketing tactic skewed is that this post is coming off as someone who's on the side of the consumer, seeking a service, not the other way around. I fully understand she's charging. I fully understand that it's a business. But if you isolate the text of this post, it does not make sense to have someone pay you, for something that you want, and THAT is what I found amusing.

And what makes the marketing tactic skewed is that this post is coming off as someone who's on the side of the consumer, seeking a service, not the other way around. I fully understand she's charging. I fully understand that it's a business. But if you isolate the text of this post, it does not make sense to have someone pay you, for something that you want, and THAT is what I found amusing.

Tricky tricky tricky.

"Isolating" the text means you remove the context; which renders any analysis meaningless.

"Isolating" the text means you remove the context; which renders any analysis meaningless.

The following text has been isolated...

Hey guys! So I don't travel as much as I used to and I hardly ever get tickle sessions in Atlanta (where I live); sometimes people pass through, but it's rare. I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled. So if anyone local is willing or anyone would like to fly here, I'll give you a discount! Just throwing it out there. Hope you're having a very ticklish Friday.

Based on my analysis, this is someone seeking to have a service provided to them, I've been craving one - mostly GETTING tickled, with payment to be received to the recipient of said service, upon completion of the service, I'll give you a discount!

Or am I wrong? Does the block of text read otherwise, to other people?

Exactly

Well said! Plus she doesnt answer her email!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back