• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish doctor.

Flaw

TMF Poster
I don't post often, but I recently came back on here and saw some of the amazing true stories over the last few months and decided should something cool happen. I'll post it.

I had many great experiences from the ages of 16-23 and then got hitched to my wife of ten years who is so supportive, to the point of "if you need to tie me up and tickle me, just ask". She's seriously amazing.

Having said that, when I was younger I would often make up random surveys just to see what I could accomplish whenever The mood struck. When I was in college I would make up surveys for a non existent reflexology class and generally have a lot of success asking if I could do it on various girls and women and then tickling them in public, why weren't iPhones around then :(

Which brings us to today. I had a short, cute/dorky Phillipino doctor a few years back (same place I go now). When she told me it was her last day back in 2012(she was going to New York to start a practice) , I told her I'd heard this random fact and wanted to see if it was true. That the size of your shoe would match up with how ticklish you are. What size shoe do you wear, I asked. She said 6. How tioklish are your feet on a scale of 1-10? She said 6. I said see, it's true. (Complete and utter BS and luck). I said do you enjoy being tickled on your feet? People with smaller shoe sizes apparently enjoy it more. She said yeah I don't mind it. Noticing she was wearing nylons i said yes and socks make your feet less ticklish, nylons more. She looked at me and popped her dress shoe off her heel and dangled it from her toes and ran a finger up her arch. She looked at me and said yeah they are more sensitive. I replied, you can tickle yourself? She said no but I doubt you want to come try. Knowing I'd already pushed pretty far. And knowing my wife considers me touching another woman's foot more cheating than sleeping with someone else. I laughed it off and we went on with the appt. It was cool but I was never super attracted to her anyway so it didn't matter. Kinda more fun to see if I could still pull that type of stuff off after not doing it for a decade.

Okay NOW this brings us to today, The doctor I was transferred to is my age, 33. And stunning. The guys at work always say they would transfer in a second if she wasn't so far away from them. (She's about 40 minutes north of me and my sales office is 45 minutes south). She's stunning. Did I mention that already?

We know a lot of the same people and she worked with a couple of my friends during her residency. Blonde hair with brown highlights. Gorgeous doe eyes and she takes very good care of herself. Works in heels most of the time and is always dressed impeccably under that white coat. We passively flirt and make fun of each other and have for the last 5 years. And despite my desire to do so, I've never done anything to get into her shoes, so to speak.

That all ended a few hours ago.

Today I had an appointment and needed a referral. When I pulled into the parking lot and unplugged my phone from the aux port a commercial came on the radio for a local reflexology practice. The seed was planted at that moment...

She came in looking stunning(there's a theme here),but I was disappointed she'd already transitioned to ankle boots with socks. I was hoping she'd be in flats like most of the girls up here (New England, having a foot fetish in New England during fall/winter is brutal) right now. Ah well. I'll do it anyway. We chatted about life. She made some smartass comments. I returned fire. She asked about the referral and then said the phrase "you're very mindful of your well being, it makes my job easier, although it means seeing you less" I said "yeah that's why I do it" and we laughed. Seeing my opportunity, I said "speaking of well being...before I forget, I just heard this commercial for a reflexology place. At the end of the commercial were 5 fun foot facts, and the last one makes no sense to me, it can't possibly be true, I said. But it was true for me so I have to ask you before I forget this forever. She leaned in and listened. I rattled a few complete BS arbitrary foot things off, "your foot is the same size as your forearm" she nods. Your feet have the most nerve endings in your body, "that's true" she said. I came up with some more junk before getting to the last and most important one.

"They said this is true for most people but I can't work out how they'd know this, it's a Little survey so I'll ask and then explain". What size shoe do you wear? She looked down at her ankle boot, "8", she replied. Expecting a one numeric response for the next question, after waiting 5 years to ask her, I was cool with Just knowing HOW tickiish her feet were. I could figure out how often she'd been tickled by how fast she responded or if she liked it by her facial expressions. I just needed a number to go with it!

She again looked down at her boot and takes a (3 years to me) 5 second pause. Then stares at me and says out loud, "Hmmm...how ticklish are my feet on a scale of 1-10" she asked herself. Then repeated it. I almost fell off the exam table I was leaning forward and so lightheaded hearing her say it while staring at me. Again, lots of flirting and I waited half a decade to do this, full knowing I could've asked years ago. The tension was palpable after such a build up. Worth the wait though.

Finally she said, "depends on what mood I'm in.." I said you're making this so complicated Vanessa, playing like I didn't care about her response. She said I would say a 7 or 8. I said okay, so it holds true. The commercial said your shoe size and ticklishness would be the same number, Im a 10 and 10 but I figured it was a fluke, cool huh? She goes well i said 7 or 8, so kinda. But that's good trivia.

I pushed and said, well is it a 7 or an 8? She goes "I can't even remember the last time my feet were tickled". Deciding at that moment this is why I waited 5 years. That the moment was mine to take and to disregard any semblance of anything else. I said well take your boot off cause your indeciveness isn't helping me figure this commercial thing out.

Now, naturally, I expected this to die on the vine. But it didn't matter. I had what I wanted. Size 8, 7-8, hadn't Been tickled recently. Definitely enjoyed whatever she was picturing as she tried to remember the last time she'd had her feet touched/tickled.

Not to be out done, she unzips the side of her right boot that was perched up on her left thigh and throws it on the floor. Mind you I'm about 4 feet away from her and up on the exam table. So I have to either shut it down right there or get down and walk over out her just to touch her foot and try out a radio experiment, both of which I pretended to not care about The Whole time, but took on the role of she wasn't being helpful and we needed to get to the bottom of this while remaining lacksidasical. It was a balancing act, as everyone on here can appreciate. I was certain my intent was transparent as a ziplock bag.

I hopped off the table and took a stride towards her. She goes oh my god are we really doing this? I said yes,absolutely. She goes but my feet have Been in heavy socks and boots all day. I was like whatever you're the one that threw your shoe at me. I sat in the chair next to her office chair and tapped my knee. She blushed and put her socked foot on my lap. Her and I are friends on Facebook and the girl has no pictures of her feet on there. So I had no idea what size, shape, cute, ugly etc. which I guess also added to the experience.

I took one finger and dragged it down the arch of her very warm, socked foot. She didn't move. Just stared at me Like is that It? I began to tickle with all my fingers and her foot flexed a bit. Her toes scrunched once and I'll be honest, while she smiled through it. I was kind of disappointed. She said yeah dude I guess more like a 3, it didn't feel like I remember "that was disappointing" she says as I realize we're on the same wavelength.

Go big or go home, "that's because you have 4 inch wool socks. Socks are natures tickle defense". She laughs and wiggles her foot at me, We stare at each other for a second and she kind of smiles wryly at me like...where are you going with this? But also challenging me Like I wouldn't do it.

I grabbed the heel of her sock without saying a word. And pull it off fast before she has a chance to react. The aroma of her foot comes out with it. A little foot sweat but mostly I smell vanilla lotion. Her feet are as equally amazing as the rest of her and her foot is dangerously close (on my lap mind you) to figuring out this is making me happy.

She had short feet, I would've guessed a 7 if she hadn't said 8. Toes in order. French pedicure and a toe ring. She was a bit embarrassed about her (immaculate as I could tell) pedicure. "I haven't had my feet done in a couple weeks I'm sorry they look awful". I laughed at her and said you probably didn't know this was going to happen today, you get a pass. I said that having no clue what she was talking about. They were perfect, soft and warm.

What's funny is this all happened in like 90 seconds and yet writing this story on my phone has taken an hour at this point. But I need to share it. Cause this ish just doesn't happen. The tension, anticipation, how it went from a survey to having her perfect foot in my hand. I need to write it out and relish it. I'm still buzzing and it's been 4 hours now.

I ran my finger down from her toes to her heel. She immediately put her hands on her chair as if to balance and her foot shook back and forth pretty quickly. Different without socks huh? She said, "not really" and her toes wiggled. I began using all my fingers on her and said "liar" and began my attack. She laughed and squirmed in her chair and wriggled her foot but didn't move it off my lap. I tickled her heel and that got a great reaction from her and finally when I snaked my fingers in between her toes she became red faced and the laughter poured out from her despite her best efforts to keep it in and bite her lip.

After she broke I got her for another 5-10 seconds before putting her foot down for her and saying, so is it 7 or 8? After she composed herself for a second she goes, hmmm, probably an 8 or 9. So your theory still doesn't hold water.

We laughed. I called her a pain in the ass. Put her sock back on for her and wished contact lenses that could take video or pictures were a thing. Hopefully my memory and this story suffice forever. I don't want to forget this. She asked for her shoe and suddenly realized how strange it would be for a nurse to walk in and her to have one shoe. Like we'd been at someone's house the whole time until that dawned on her that we were at her office. I told her she threw it at me so I'm not picking it up. Again, we laughed and I grabbed it for her and handed it to her. I know she didn't mean this the way I would like to think but said to me "that's better than caffeine, thanks for waking me up, that was fun, my husband hates feet so that's probably the last time mine get touched by a man" (sooooo many things I wanted to say here). I laughed and said until I hear this companies next BS commercial about foot facts. She said goes yeah by the way there's no way anyone could know that or that could be true, it makes no sense medically, in case you were still wondering". And smiles at me.

We finish the appointment. She gives me a hug(as much as I'd like to say out of nowhere and because of the tickling, we always do this) and we're out the door. I ask her if I need to check out or if she'll call with the referral. This older nurse interrrupts and says "is he really that funny? You guys were laughing like hyenas in there". Her and I start laughing at the reality of the situation before she says yes, he's got jokes that will knock your sock off, as she smiles and turns away.

Suffice to say. I'm buzzing. I've had a million great experiences and this one will always be the best. I'm assuming I'm going to be hit by lightning soon. If that's the case. I'm cool with that, worth it.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

T.

Last edited:
Fantastic story. You are damn sure better than average on coming up with ways to get it done. Keep it up and keep us posted.

Great story thanks for sharing this with us

That was an amazing tale. You have a big pair and the best luck! Ya never know, you might get lucky again someday! ;) :p

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story. It was easily the best impromptu tickle experience I've ever had.

I could post more stories but most of them happened before I got married and they feel like ancient history at this point I don't know the passion would translate to writing the way this one does. But I can always give it a shot at some point.

Intern - I'm sure I could get creative but honestly this was perfect so doing it again would feel like an unnecessary movie sequel. Everything was perfect the first time, I wouldn't want to ruin it, ya know?

Thanks for the love guys, it definitely encourages me to post more stories.

T.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story. It was easily the best impromptu tickle experience I've ever had.

Intern - I'm sure I could get creative but honestly this was perfect so doing it again would feel like an unnecessary movie sequel. Everything was perfect the first time, I wouldn't want to ruin it, ya know? T.

I don't know about that, man. Kinda sounded to me like she liked the idea of being tickled, or at the very least, having the attention to her feet, especially since she said her husband hates feet... Why else would she have been so accommodating? The fact that the people outside of the room heard the laughter would be more of a concern to me.

Some guys have all the luck as the old tune says :) I too wish you had some advanced eye camera recorder to have got this for everyone to enjoy, but great story!

OMG! This story is amazing! When I've read the part when You're waiting for her answer about the 1-10 scale my heart was pounding!:D You, Sir, are the true master of catching the moment :) Would love to read more about You both.
Thanks for investing some time to write it down properly - the effect is spectacular.
Cheers!

I really appreciate all the feedback! I’m glad everyone enjoyed and I will definitely share more experiences with you guys!

If it was me, I would follow up with that female doctor! Especially after she made the obvious comment "that's better than caffeine, thanks for waking me up, that was fun, my husband hates feet so that's probably the last time mine get touched by a man". Also you might want to consider this one other obvious fact..... She caught on to where you were going with the “reflexology trivia” when during your story: (“She again looked down at her boot and takes a (3 years to me) 5 second pause. Then stares at me and says out loud, "Hmmm...how ticklish are my feet on a scale of 1-10" she asked herself. Then repeated it.”)”. I believe she was hoping you would tickle her feet. When she apologized for the way her foot looked and the way you described her foot, was (in my opinion) the way a perfect foot would both appear along with the softness. And finally, I would ask that you consider this one last fact (even if you deny all of the rest.... this fact says it all!!), now ever woman I have ever tickled and there have been some whom were only a 4 or 5... all pulled their feet (even those whom were restrained). With her foot being ticklish on a level of 8 or 9, unless she was into being tickled, i seriously doubt she would have kept her foot in your lap or even allowed her stock to be removed by a patient then her foot placed in the patient’s lap and tickled. Especially tickled for any length of time and also forgetting that the both of you are in her office. My thoughts are that you would not even need to come up with another story in which to trick her into allowing you to tickle her feet. But all you would need to do is to make another appointment, and being that you are both friends, you could just pick up on the conversation where she hinted to you that her husband hates feet and she was resigning herself to the fact that no other man would touch her feet again. If I had been in your place, after her saying that, I would see if she was willing to meet after work for foot tickling sessions. As this would satisfy her fetish for being tickled in which her husband is not satisfying. Whatever you do decide, I wish you the very best of luck! And if by chance you do have further sessions with the Doc, then i hope you would be generous enough to share your adventures!! Oh and perhaps a picture or two 😀

That was cool, I was never bold enough to really go for it with tickles. I would sneak in a few with girlfriends, but was mostly too nervous to try.

Kissing? Not a problem. Giving someone a quick poke to the tummy? My heart is like a jackhammer.

Also, I must also join the consensus of the group..... You do in fact ROCK!!!!
I would also be interested in reading any further stories that you may consider writing in the future. Your story was well written with the descriptive wording perfect so while reading, could imagine something like that happening (the same way a person can picture the events that occur in a well written book. Once again, Well done!

Bra-vo!! My wife would call BS on the whole shoe size thing however, she’s a 9.5 but only a 3 on the ticklish scale. Unfortunately for me lol.

I don't post often, but I recently came back on here and saw some of the amazing true stories over the last few months and decided should something cool happen. I'll post it.

I had many great experiences from the ages of 16-23 and then got hitched to my wife of ten years who is so supportive, to the point of "if you need to tie me up and tickle me, just ask". She's seriously amazing.

Having said that, when I was younger I would often make up random surveys just to see what I could accomplish whenever The mood struck. When I was in college I would make up surveys for a non existent reflexology class and generally have a lot of success asking if I could do it on various girls and women and then tickling them in public, why weren't iPhones around then :(

Which brings us to today. I had a short, cute/dorky Phillipino doctor a few years back (same place I go now). When she told me it was her last day back in 2012(she was going to New York to start a practice) , I told her I'd heard this random fact and wanted to see if it was true. That the size of your shoe would match up with how ticklish you are. What size shoe do you wear, I asked. She said 6. How tioklish are your feet on a scale of 1-10? She said 6. I said see, it's true. (Complete and utter BS and luck). I said do you enjoy being tickled on your feet? People with smaller shoe sizes apparently enjoy it more. She said yeah I don't mind it. Noticing she was wearing nylons i said yes and socks make your feet less ticklish, nylons more. She looked at me and popped her dress shoe off her heel and dangled it from her toes and ran a finger up her arch. She looked at me and said yeah they are more sensitive. I replied, you can tickle yourself? She said no but I doubt you want to come try. Knowing I'd already pushed pretty far. And knowing my wife considers me touching another woman's foot more cheating than sleeping with someone else. I laughed it off and we went on with the appt. It was cool but I was never super attracted to her anyway so it didn't matter. Kinda more fun to see if I could still pull that type of stuff off after not doing it for a decade.

Okay NOW this brings us to today, The doctor I was transferred to is my age, 33. And stunning. The guys at work always say they would transfer in a second if she wasn't so far away from them. (She's about 40 minutes north of me and my sales office is 45 minutes south). She's stunning. Did I mention that already?

We know a lot of the same people and she worked with a couple of my friends during her residency. Blonde hair with brown highlights. Gorgeous doe eyes and she takes very good care of herself. Works in heels most of the time and is always dressed impeccably under that white coat. We passively flirt and make fun of each other and have for the last 5 years. And despite my desire to do so, I've never done anything to get into her shoes, so to speak.

That all ended a few hours ago.

Today I had an appointment and needed a referral. When I pulled into the parking lot and unplugged my phone from the aux port a commercial came on the radio for a local reflexology practice. The seed was planted at that moment...

She came in looking stunning(there's a theme here),but I was disappointed she'd already transitioned to ankle boots with socks. I was hoping she'd be in flats like most of the girls up here (New England, having a foot fetish in New England during fall/winter is brutal) right now. Ah well. I'll do it anyway. We chatted about life. She made some smartass comments. I returned fire. She asked about the referral and then said the phrase "you're very mindful of your well being, it makes my job easier, although it means seeing you less" I said "yeah that's why I do it" and we laughed. Seeing my opportunity, I said "speaking of well being...before I forget, I just heard this commercial for a reflexology place. At the end of the commercial were 5 fun foot facts, and the last one makes no sense to me, it can't possibly be true, I said. But it was true for me so I have to ask you before I forget this forever. She leaned in and listened. I rattled a few complete BS arbitrary foot things off, "your foot is the same size as your forearm" she nods. Your feet have the most nerve endings in your body, "that's true" she said. I came up with some more junk before getting to the last and most important one.

"They said this is true for most people but I can't work out how they'd know this, it's a Little survey so I'll ask and then explain". What size shoe do you wear? She looked down at her ankle boot, "8", she replied. Expecting a one numeric response for the next question, after waiting 5 years to ask her, I was cool with Just knowing HOW tickiish her feet were. I could figure out how often she'd been tickled by how fast she responded or if she liked it by her facial expressions. I just needed a number to go with it!

She again looked down at her boot and takes a (3 years to me) 5 second pause. Then stares at me and says out loud, "Hmmm...how ticklish are my feet on a scale of 1-10" she asked herself. Then repeated it. I almost fell off the exam table I was leaning forward and so lightheaded hearing her say it while staring at me. Again, lots of flirting and I waited half a decade to do this, full knowing I could've asked years ago. The tension was palpable after such a build up. Worth the wait though.

Finally she said, "depends on what mood I'm in.." I said you're making this so complicated Vanessa, playing like I didn't care about her response. She said I would say a 7 or 8. I said okay, so it holds true. The commercial said your shoe size and ticklishness would be the same number, Im a 10 and 10 but I figured it was a fluke, cool huh? She goes well i said 7 or 8, so kinda. But that's good trivia.

I pushed and said, well is it a 7 or an 8? She goes "I can't even remember the last time my feet were tickled". Deciding at that moment this is why I waited 5 years. That the moment was mine to take and to disregard any semblance of anything else. I said well take your boot off cause your indeciveness isn't helping me figure this commercial thing out.

Now, naturally, I expected this to die on the vine. But it didn't matter. I had what I wanted. Size 8, 7-8, hadn't Been tickled recently. Definitely enjoyed whatever she was picturing as she tried to remember the last time she'd had her feet touched/tickled.

Not to be out done, she unzips the side of her right boot that was perched up on her left thigh and throws it on the floor. Mind you I'm about 4 feet away from her and up on the exam table. So I have to either shut it down right there or get down and walk over out her just to touch her foot and try out a radio experiment, both of which I pretended to not care about The Whole time, but took on the role of she wasn't being helpful and we needed to get to the bottom of this while remaining lacksidasical. It was a balancing act, as everyone on here can appreciate. I was certain my intent was transparent as a ziplock bag.

I hopped off the table and took a stride towards her. She goes oh my god are we really doing this? I said yes,absolutely. She goes but my feet have Been in heavy socks and boots all day. I was like whatever you're the one that threw your shoe at me. I sat in the chair next to her office chair and tapped my knee. She blushed and put her socked foot on my lap. Her and I are friends on Facebook and the girl has no pictures of her feet on there. So I had no idea what size, shape, cute, ugly etc. which I guess also added to the experience.

I took one finger and dragged it down the arch of her very warm, socked foot. She didn't move. Just stared at me Like is that It? I began to tickle with all my fingers and her foot flexed a bit. Her toes scrunched once and I'll be honest, while she smiled through it. I was kind of disappointed. She said yeah dude I guess more like a 3, it didn't feel like I remember "that was disappointing" she says as I realize we're on the same wavelength.

Go big or go home, "that's because you have 4 inch wool socks. Socks are natures tickle defense". She laughs and wiggles her foot at me, We stare at each other for a second and she kind of smiles wryly at me like...where are you going with this? But also challenging me Like I wouldn't do it.

I grabbed the heel of her sock without saying a word. And pull it off fast before she has a chance to react. The aroma of her foot comes out with it. A little foot sweat but mostly I smell vanilla lotion. Her feet are as equally amazing as the rest of her and her foot is dangerously close (on my lap mind you) to figuring out this is making me happy.

She had short feet, I would've guessed a 7 if she hadn't said 8. Toes in order. French pedicure and a toe ring. She was a bit embarrassed about her (immaculate as I could tell) pedicure. "I haven't had my feet done in a couple weeks I'm sorry they look awful". I laughed at her and said you probably didn't know this was going to happen today, you get a pass. I said that having no clue what she was talking about. They were perfect, soft and warm.

What's funny is this all happened in like 90 seconds and yet writing this story on my phone has taken an hour at this point. But I need to share it. Cause this ish just doesn't happen. The tension, anticipation, how it went from a survey to having her perfect foot in my hand. I need to write it out and relish it. I'm still buzzing and it's been 4 hours now.

I ran my finger down from her toes to her heel. She immediately put her hands on her chair as if to balance and her foot shook back and forth pretty quickly. Different without socks huh? She said, "not really" and her toes wiggled. I began using all my fingers on her and said "liar" and began my attack. She laughed and squirmed in her chair and wriggled her foot but didn't move it off my lap. I tickled her heel and that got a great reaction from her and finally when I snaked my fingers in between her toes she became red faced and the laughter poured out from her despite her best efforts to keep it in and bite her lip.

After she broke I got her for another 5-10 seconds before putting her foot down for her and saying, so is it 7 or 8? After she composed herself for a second she goes, hmmm, probably an 8 or 9. So your theory still doesn't hold water.

We laughed. I called her a pain in the ass. Put her sock back on for her and wished contact lenses that could take video or pictures were a thing. Hopefully my memory and this story suffice forever. I don't want to forget this. She asked for her shoe and suddenly realized how strange it would be for a nurse to walk in and her to have one shoe. Like we'd been at someone's house the whole time until that dawned on her that we were at her office. I told her she threw it at me so I'm not picking it up. Again, we laughed and I grabbed it for her and handed it to her. I know she didn't mean this the way I would like to think but said to me "that's better than caffeine, thanks for waking me up, that was fun, my husband hates feet so that's probably the last time mine get touched by a man" (sooooo many things I wanted to say here). I laughed and said until I hear this companies next BS commercial about foot facts. She said goes yeah by the way there's no way anyone could know that or that could be true, it makes no sense medically, in case you were still wondering". And smiles at me.

We finish the appointment. She gives me a hug(as much as I'd like to say out of nowhere and because of the tickling, we always do this) and we're out the door. I ask her if I need to check out or if she'll call with the referral. This older nurse interrrupts and says "is he really that funny? You guys were laughing like hyenas in there". Her and I start laughing at the reality of the situation before she says yes, he's got jokes that will knock your sock off, as she smiles and turns away.

Suffice to say. I'm buzzing. I've had a million great experiences and this one will always be the best. I'm assuming I'm going to be hit by lightning soon. If that's the case. I'm cool with that, worth it.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

T.

You could have easily worked that into an office wide survey, with her helping orchestrate it. Nurses feet lined up all across the office. Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back