• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia in Chicago Nov 4th -7th

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Folks!

Visiting my hometown Chicago again, Nov 4th -7th. I'm available for paid sessions and have a couple of spots left.

I do not know when I will be back. If you are interested in session info and/or booking a session, please contact me via email with your TMF user name. [email protected]

Please note:
A session deposit is required to book a session. The turn-around time from inquiry to booking and submitting a deposit should be 2-3 days max. Hence, serious inquiries only please.

My schedule will be solidified by Thurs 11/2nd @8p EST. I do not take last minute bookings unless we have had several solid tickle sessions in the past.

Thanks for the read. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Thank you to those of you who have emailed me your inquiries!

Also, please note that I host my sessions in the O'Hare Airport area.

Here are some quick tips to communicate with me more effectively so that I can give you the answers and info you need more speedily and efficiently.

When you contact me please include the following info with your inquiry:

-TMF Username
-Type of session you desire (i.e., your role in the session: Are you the Ler? Lee? Switch?
- Duration of session (1 hr? 90 min? 2 hrs? 3 hrs?)

If you just want general info, that's fine. I can absolutely send you that info, no worries. If your inquiry is based on a specific (scheduled) upcoming city tour, then I definitely need to know the specific details I require. Why? Because it is time sensitive and revolves around appointments that are already scheduled and confirmed. I limit the number of sessions I book each day... especially if I am the Lee because I like to be as responsive as possible for my Ler. ;)

I love tickling as a whole, so I am very much into both sides! No worries. =D

Cheers,
Mia

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back