• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah Dinner Party ?/F

themoblitz

TMF Novice
Hi everybody! Loooooong time lurker here. I've been putzing around with digital art lately, so I figured it's high time I contribute to the community. Hope you like it!

Savannah Dinner Party.jpg

Welcome to the madness! I agree with the "deeto", this is pretty good stuff. I also like to see freckles; we don't get to see that too much in tickling art and I think they're cute. You might have gone a tad overboard though: the ones above her breast kinda make it look like she has chest hair ;)

I also like anticipation pictures such as these. And you have good taste when it comes to girls' clothes~

the ones above her breast kinda make it look like she has chest hair ;)

Now that you point that out it cannot be unseeeeeeeen XD. I'll make sure to pay attention to that in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! Especially from such veterans, that really makes my day!

Now that you point that out it cannot be unseeeeeeeen XD. I'll make sure to pay attention to that in the future.

Haha, the devil is in the details :devil:

It's okay, it's still a pretty good job! Good luck for your future creations!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back