• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Differing reactions to tickling - preferences?

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
So, I'm a female "ler" who is into f/m tickling and I've noticed recently the huge variations that people have to being tickled and I'm just wondering what your preferences are reaction-wise, as ticklers.

Also I didn’t include this in the original post, but I’d be really interested in also hearing from the lees and how you react when tickled. Do you ever feel it very intensely but find yourself not laughing?

Personally, I find it really intriguing that someone could be very ticklish and even describe themselves as being so and squirm all over but not laugh at all, even when it is intense for them.
I feel like more than anything it would start out as fun but then would become frustrating if I couldn't ultimately get him to break and laugh. I love when guys resist at first and it's like a challenge for me to break through that composure.
My boyfriend does this sometimes. He's very ticklish but getting him to actually laugh, depending on his mood, can be difficult sometimes. He'll yell, pant, and squirm but not laugh. (still cute! XD)
For a while I thought maybe he just wasn't that ticklish but he says he is and doesn't know why he sometimes doesn't laugh. When I ask him about it he says "I'm very ticklish! Why does it matter how I react to being tickled?"
Of course, he does laugh when he's in right mood. So, it doesn't matter that much.

But I'm just wondering what all of your preferences are, as lers.
Do you prefer laughing? No laughing? Anticipation?

Last edited:
I love seeing squirming and trying not to laugh during teasing tickling, giving way to full on laughing when the tickler really starts going at it.

It's cute when someone tries to resist at first but then burst out laughing. For me, gotta have laughing... silence or screaming just does not do it for me.

That's a very interesting topic. But the question really isn't easy to answer :D

As a 'ler there are very different kinds of reactions I find arousing. I usually like strong reactions (the more ticklish the better), but it depends on the kind of tickling. It is fun to playfully and gently poke her in her sides, and see her giggle, going like "noooooo" or "stoooop" :angel: Laughing, screaming or begging is also nice, if the play is more intense.

I like "repressed laughter", like you say. When she pretends to be able to resist only to slowly crack up is very arousing :wub:

We switch from time to time. She likes to tie up and tickle me. I am less ticklish than she is, but I am still very sensitive. I don't laugh that much, I mainly breathe more rapidly. Sometimes I scream when she hits a very sensitive spot but overall I am not as loud as she is. However I tend to buck and squirm a lot. Seriously, the main reason she ties me up is to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. I try to repress my jerking moves, but I just can't: my reflexes override my brain all the time. That's the thing I find the strangest about my ticklishness: after a while getting tickled my body just tries to get out even though I find the experience very pleasant and do not wish for it to stop. I think I'd jump out of my own skin if I were thoroughly restrained lol :p

I tend to prefer someone that laughs more than anything. Even if they aren't all that ticklish, if they laugh a lot, I get more turned on than I would if they were more ticklish and didn't laugh as much. I know, weird, right?

That's a very interesting topic. But the question really isn't easy to answer :D

As a 'ler there are very different kinds of reactions I find arousing. I usually like strong reactions (the more ticklish the better), but it depends on the kind of tickling. It is fun to playfully and gently poke her in her sides, and see her giggle, going like "noooooo" or "stoooop" :angel: Laughing, screaming or begging is also nice, if the play is more intense.

I like "repressed laughter", like you say. When she pretends to be able to resist only to slowly crack up is very arousing :wub:

We switch from time to time. She likes to tie up and tickle me. I am less ticklish than she is, but I am still very sensitive. I don't laugh that much, I mainly breathe more rapidly. Sometimes I scream when she hits a very sensitive spot but overall I am not as loud as she is. However I tend to buck and squirm a lot. Seriously, the main reason she ties me up is to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. I try to repress my jerking moves, but I just can't: my reflexes override my brain all the time. That's the thing I find the strangest about my ticklishness: after a while getting tickled my body just tries to get out even though I find the experience very pleasant and do not wish for it to stop. I think I'd jump out of my own skin if I were thoroughly restrained lol :p

That’s really interesting. I wonder if guys are more likely to not laugh when being tickled than girls, regardless of ticklishness. Because I know I hate being tickled way more than my boyfriend and also feel like I am equally as ticklish as him but couldn’t stop myself from laughing regardless of my mood or how hard I tried. It’s just how I react. Maybe it’s just person to person. I don’t tickle girls or have an interest in seeing them be tickled so my observations are likely biased to being with. Haha!

That’s really interesting. I wonder if guys are more likely to not laugh when being tickled than girls, regardless of ticklishness. Because I know I hate being tickled way more than my boyfriend and also feel like I am equally as ticklish as him but couldn’t stop myself from laughing regardless of my mood or how hard I tried. It’s just how I react. Maybe it’s just person to person. I don’t tickle girls or have an interest in seeing them be tickled so my observations are likely biased to being with. Haha!

Well I certainly can't speak for other guys. And my attraction for them is exactly proportional as your attraction to girls ;) so I can't say I saw many get tickled. But yeah speaking for myself I don't laugh that much when I'm tickled. Not that I am trying to fight it (although I do, cause I try to maintain composure; see next paragraph) but my reaction to getting tickled simply does't include that much laughter. Like I said: I buck a lot, I breathe rapidly and I kinda... grunt for lack of a better word~

I think you're right: guys are usually more "defiant". Girls laugh with more abandon because they like to "submit", while guys try to save face by resisting. It's deeply embedded behavior: we don't let people see us vulnerable easily. Though honestly, and once again speaking for myself, tickling destroys a ticklish guy just as easily it does a girl. Eventually they all laugh, and plead~

My wife loves to tickle me and at the same time she is so ticklish that she finds the harsher applications of tickle torture perfectly intolerable. She laughs and giggles a lot if I tease her, but God help my ears if I take a brush to her soles: she's a screamer :blaugh:

Last edited:
I'm sure my tendency to burst instantly into helpless laughter upon being tickled is why people who try tickling me continue tickling me. Which I suspect is kind of why tickling happens in general: we respond to tickling in a way that is pleasing and entertaining to the tickler, which is why they tickle us. Even though enduring tickling is a kind of suffering, the fact that it manifests in a way entirely unlike pain -- indeed, it rather looks like the opposite of pain -- is what makes it unique and, to ticklers, enjoyable.

I like tough and fearless women who will try to endure at first through clenched teeth and a bit of whipping the head from side to side to try to resist the sensation until it's too much to absorb and then the dam breaks, spilling fourth shrill giggles, followed by heavy laughter and eventually screaming laughter accompanied by that insane look in the eyes, mingled with desperation yet still ravenous for more until, well...you know and I like the same thing done to me and it to be drawn out long and slow until I'm near the limit of my frustration and then she pounces like a wild animal on it's prey with that look of gleeful maliciousness in her eyes. Love it LOVE it! THAT is my cup of tea.

If they're not laughing, I don't feel like I'm doing a good job as a tickler. Then again, I do realize that some people react differently, and I have to respect that. Having them turn to a bubbling giggly mess is undoubtedly my favorite reaction. Having them try and fend you off, is also appealing to some degree. I personally don't laugh all that much, and I often find myself tensing up and trying to fight the sensations rather than riding the wave. It's a shame, because I do enjoy laughing, but I think that somewhere in my subconscious I'm telling myself to hold back, for whatever reason.

So, I'm a female "ler" who is into f/m tickling and I've noticed recently the huge variations that people have to being tickled and I'm just wondering what your preferences are reaction-wise, as ticklers.

Personally, I find it really intriguing that someone could be very ticklish and even describe themselves as being so and squirm all over but not laugh at all, even when it is intense for them.
I feel like more than anything it would start out as fun but then would become frustrating if I couldn't ultimately get him to break and laugh. I love when guys resist at first and it's like a challenge for me to break through that composure.
My boyfriend does this sometimes. He's very ticklish but getting him to actually laugh, depending on his mood, can be difficult sometimes. He'll yell, pant, and squirm but not laugh. (still cute! XD)
For a while I thought maybe he just wasn't that ticklish but he says he is and doesn't know why he sometimes doesn't laugh. When I ask him about it he says "I'm very ticklish! Why does it matter how I react to being tickled?"
Of course, he does laugh when he's in right mood. So, it doesn't matter that much.

But I'm just wondering what all of your preferences are, as lers.
Do you prefer laughing? No laughing? Anticipation?

Laughing and squirming are great.

I also love the ones that try to resist.

Haven't had too many try and tickle back...but that's fun too!

~ toyou

I like the squirming and laughter. But I def need some laughter. I also enjoy the moments when they blurt out things like "not my belly" or "it tickles".

I like tough and fearless women who will try to endure at first through clenched teeth and a bit of whipping the head from side to side to try to resist the sensation until it's too much to absorb and then the dam breaks, spilling fourth shrill giggles, followed by heavy laughter and eventually screaming laughter accompanied by that insane look in the eyes, mingled with desperation yet still ravenous for more until, well...you know and I like the same thing done to me and it to be drawn out long and slow until I'm near the limit of my frustration and then she pounces like a wild animal on it's prey with that look of gleeful maliciousness in her eyes. Love it LOVE it! THAT is my cup of tea.
Such a nice description :)

This is all really interesting. I have updated the original post to also include Lees in the conversation regarding how they find they react to tickling and if they ever find themselves not laughing despite the tickling being intense, if it’s linked to resisting, or how they react if out of the norm. Would love to hear from the other side of this, too. :)

Well I'm a switch, but from the perspective of my Ler side I'll share my feelings.

To me, there is nothing hotter than a ticklish guy. The idea of it alone makes my palms sweat and my knees weak. While I want it to be consensual, I want him to be a bit nervous....shy even. I want him to resist the urge to laugh, but as I work on his TICKLISH BARE FEET he can't help but start to giggle...then he can't hold it anymore....he starts laughing hysterically, screaming like a little girl.

It's also a serious turn on when he sort of loses that whole tough guy persona and starts laughing and whimpering like a girl. BEGGING for it to end. But most of all, I want him to enjoy it...and I mean REALLY enjoy it. Granted not everyone is as into it as we are, but at least my boyfriend shares this fetish and I can tell when he really really enjoys it if you catch my drift.

Another thing that I find pretty hot is how submissive tickling someone makes them. With my boyfriend he likes it, but when I tie him down and he struggles at first, he eventual just accepts his fate and has this resignation that he is MY tickle TOY until I've had my fill. Just that power dynamic is sooooo hot to me. And in the back of my mind, knowing he will eventually get his revenge, is both exciting and frustrating to me at the same time.

Pheww, lots of typing and now I'm ready for him to come home ;)

Last edited:
Such a nice description :)
I try...

Well I'm a switch, but from the perspective of my Ler side I'll share my feelings.

To me, there is nothing hotter than a ticklish guy. The idea of it alone makes my palms sweat and my knees weak. While I want it to be consensual, I want him to be a bit nervous....shy even. I want him to resist the urge to laugh, but as I work on his TICKLISH BARE FEET he can't help but start to giggle...then he can't hold it anymore....he starts laughing hysterically, screaming like a little girl.

It's also a serious turn on when he sort of loses that whole tough guy persona and starts laughing and whimpering like a girl. BEGGING for it to end. But most of all, I want him to enjoy it...and I mean REALLY enjoy it. Granted not everyone is as into it as we are, but at least my boyfriend shares this fetish and I can tell when he really really enjoys it if you catch my drift.

Another thing that I find pretty hot is how submissive tickling someone makes them. With my boyfriend he likes it, but when I tie him down and he struggles at first, he eventual just accepts his fate and has this resignation that he is MY tickle TOY until I've had my fill. Just that power dynamic is sooooo hot to me. And in the back of my mind, knowing he will eventually get his revenge, is both exciting and frustrating to me at the same time.

I'm at a loss for words...

I've thought about this and I think being tickled is a little like wanting to sneeze, but you can't...

Fantastic post, Blue Soda! We are really in your head ;) I love to read this kind of accounts, because I feel they get me closer to my wife. I can see through her eyes, sort of, and feel how it's like for her to tickle me or be tickled by me. A fellow TMF member called Chicago also wrote a great story for Tales From the Asylum called This Feeling in my Bones wherein she describes her session from her point of view as a 'lee. It is similarly hot :wub:

Back to you, Blue Soda, thank you so much for chiming in! That was really a great post! :goodjob:

my boyfriend shares this fetish and I can tell when he really really enjoys it if you catch my drift.

I just had to isolate this segment :D That's the thing with us men: we are made in a way that makes us incapable of hiding what we like :blush:

Holy f*ck, ALL of this.

I gotta have proper laughter, I can't stand screaming.

I love tickling big, bear-like, masculine guys because I love to switch the perceived power dynamic of a petite woman with a big man. Getting these guys to let out booming belly-laughs while they try to resist my fingers is thrilling beyond belief. :2poke: :devil:

I've also noticed that a more than a few of these men that I've been with start out unsure about taking the more submissive role, but end up converted in the end. :happyfloat:

Fantastic post, Blue Soda! We are really in your head ;) I love to read this kind of accounts, because I feel they get me closer to my wife. I can see through her eyes, sort of, and feel how it's like for her to tickle me or be tickled by me. A fellow TMF member called Chicago also wrote a great story for Tales From the Asylum called This Feeling in my Bones wherein she describes her session from her point of view as a 'lee. It is similarly hot :wub:

Back to you, Blue Soda, thank you so much for chiming in! That was really a great post! :goodjob:

I just had to isolate this segment :D That's the thing with us men: we are made in a way that makes us incapable of hiding what we like :blush:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the post. I'm also glad you can apply it to your own experiences. To me, one of the best parts of the forum as how something as weird and seemingly obscure as a tickle fetish can be so much more palpable now because people can share their experiences here!

Holy f*ck, ALL of this.

I gotta have proper laughter, I can't stand screaming.

I love tickling big, bear-like, masculine guys because I love to switch the perceived power dynamic of a petite woman with a big man. Getting these guys to let out booming belly-laughs while they try to resist my fingers is thrilling beyond belief. :2poke: :devil:

I've also noticed that a more than a few of these men that I've been with start out unsure about taking the more submissive role, but end up converted in the end. :happyfloat:

Big strong types, pretty boys, androgynous males, hell even boyish women and girly girl types can be really hot to me (I'm queer) I don't discriminate, but yeah, the power dynamic involved with tickling seems to be one the biggest appeals for les and lers alike

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back