• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some bad news medically. Maybe.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Yesterday late after non, I had to be taken to the ER. I was twenty miles or so east of Kansas City, MO. I had real bad pain on the right side of my chest. I know I was howling in pain. I had thought that maybe my kidney stones had come back.

After the CAT scan, they found some "masses" in the liver area. They were concerned it may be cancer. So, on Monday I am going home. I am medically grounded for I don't know how long. My company has a terminal not far from where the truck stop was. They sent another driver over to get the truck and trailer.
Tomorrow, I shall be taking all my stuff out of the truck, and then cleaning the inside of it.

A big part of me is scared.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my good friend. :twohugs: :wub: Hopefully it is something that is not serious. :fingerscrossed: If you need to talk to someone I am always here for you brother. :wub:

Try to keep your spirits up Zod. This is a very preliminary test, and doctors make mistakes. Like Kurch said, drop me a PM anytime you need to talk.

I'm so sorry, Zod.

I pray it is not serious.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

May it be nothing serious, dude. We're all pullin' for ya.

I will pray for the best possible outcome for you and that it is nothing too serious.

Right now is too early to jump to conclusions. Good luck and I hope you'll be well soon. If you ever need to talk I'll be here~

I'm thinking of you and hoping for the best of outcomes for you.

Thank you everyone. :ty: :)

I am also going to get with the VA and see if they can do anything, I have been out 22 years now. Some of my vet buddies are saying the vA will help me.

Good Luck with going to the VA, Zod.

I hope they can help you.

Thank you everyone. :ty: :)

I am also going to get with the VA and see if they can do anything, I have been out 22 years now. Some of my vet buddies are saying the vA will help me.

I was looking into the VA for my Dad. He has a host of medical problems. At first they blew me off. A lot vets told me .. the VA does that you have to be a bit hard nosed about it. The government is not in any hurry to give you money.

The place I contacted is called PatriotsAngel.com and their number is 844-757-3047

They are very nice, they will check things out for you and get back to you.

I was looking into the VA for my Dad. He has a host of medical problems. At first they blew me off. A lot vets told me .. the VA does that you have to be a bit hard nosed about it. The government is not in any hurry to give you money.

The place I contacted is called PatriotsAngel.com and their number is 844-757-3047

They are very nice, they will check things out for you and get back to you.

Thank you for the info. THE VA is a mixed bag. Some of the facilities are great, and others suck.

How are you getting home Zod? It's a long drive from where you are, not that I have to tell you that.

I hope the VA doesn't give you much crap (but.....). I never had to serve (but yes, I still could have, and didn't: my dad was Air Force) , but I respect you guys/gals that did. You deserve better treatment than what is being given to ya's.

Please keep us posted when you have updates! We'll be thinking about you!

Thank you again everyone. :)

I arrived maybe 20 minutes before my train was to depart this morning. I use the Amtrak app, so I have no need to purchase a ticket at the station itself. I kept listening for my train number, what track it was on, and that they were ready for us to board.

I never heard any announcement for my particular train, including the final boarding call. At 8 am, I went to the ticket window and asked about it. That is when I was told the train had left. Again, I never heard them say a thing about my train. Thankfully, the man at the ticket gate was kind enough to reissue me some tickets for a train tomorrow. I also found out, the speakers are in only certain parts of the building.

I called my home terminal in PA, and talked to my terminal manager. He has got to be one of the best humans I have ever known. He called the Kansas City MO terminal and was able to get them to send one of the vans they have to pick me up, and take me back to that terminal. Then they called our contract hotel, and paid for my room.

This is one of those trips where I almost feel as if I am on the movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. All that is needed is for John Candy to show up in a devil costume, and start laughing at me.

Good to hear they're taking care of you Zod. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Nothing but positive waves your way, Mr. Zod. Let's hope you can return to the road!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back