• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cash4laughs44 - Resolved

SkyAce27

My experience with the producer ‘Cash4laughs44’ has been very bad and overall I would not recommend purchasing from him. Particularly with a custom request experience that I had with him that was just terrible (we agreed on canceling and I am awaiting a refund if it ever comes). I initially did what I needed to do on my end, providing prompt payment and wait patiently (within reason) for the final product. He does not communicate properly or do anything on his end to rectify our issues. His timeline for assuring shooting of a clip is ALWAYS false, if it’s not a particular day, it’ll be weekend and he’ll ask for a week then another week and repeat until your frustrated. I can understand conflicts but it’s his constant assurance and him not updating of a reschedule until your contacting him thinking shooting is done because he hasn’t said anything of the contrary. Also know the content (if you ever get it) is going to be of quality that is unknown. I thought him as the producer would film the request but no, it’s going to be done by a few college kids; he told me this much later, you know one of the weeks I was asking for an update. I finally asked for a refund and he said ok but he’s having me wait a week for it and am still waiting by the way. This experience hasn’t gone pleasantly by any means but he’s still continuing to make excuses rather than amends. He talked about valuing my business and wanting to make sure I’m happy but he has not done anything to prove that statement.

Also purchasing clips from him have been ‘eh’ or ‘iffy’. Same details above about false timelines, turnaround for an order can be anywhere from one day to three with no explanation why other than him likely forgetting; he just says will upload tonight but again no communication so when it’s the next day you have no clip and you’ll be reaching out to him for an update and you can guess what he says…..’tonight’. Lastly, if you do want to take the gamble in buying a clip from him make sure he posts the price and that it’s reasonable. I’ve been charged $25 for clips and the clip is just 10 or 9 mins (no the time from which your banner plays and goes away at the intro and end doesn’t count). Also his quality of footage is OK at best, which I bring up because for the extra amount I’m charged what’s it for? It’s clearly not service, quality or time.

Putting this message and review out there for all to be aware and avoid the same issues and headaches I faced from trying to support this producer. I enjoy this space and try to support who producers provide great content but this is one of those guys who just ruins its and thief's off others. If you value your time and money, skip this guy he’s not worth it and don’t support him like I foolishly did.

I can understand your frustration but ever think he has a life outside of making videos too, I mean shit happens people get busy I don’t think he’s trying to purposely ruin anything.

I understand that point completely but my issues are:

1. He rescheduled at least over 3 times and each time he said it’ll be done
2. But when having to reschedule he doesn’t email me back and say so, I am the one asking him for an update and he just tells me then for another week and repeat
3. This allegedly is out of his hands because the girls will be shooting the clip
4. We settled on refunding the project and he gave me a deadline to wait for because he needs to gather the money. The deadline passed and now he just stops answering my communication now. Which is weird because I get those message before like he has a Apple watch and he's online here so he's 'active' and receiving communication.

It’s fine the custom didn’t work out but he’s just not trustworthy in what he’s constantly saying. If he’s busy then tells me and I will manage my expectations and understand. But he never said that and just tells me it’ll be in a week or so, repeatedly. I just want my money back now but he's apparently keeping it and not saying word, which I guess if your stealing money you wouldn't really reply back...

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but If I were you I’d try to cut him some slack. It’s probably not the easiest to try to try to work with people that are undecided, I understand your points and concerns about the refund but I don’t think you should put his whole business on blast it may be harder then you think to start up a video business, idk but we have to remember why we’re all here in the first place. We all share and have the common love for tickling. That’s just my opinion as you have the right to yours. So just saying friend look at it from every angle.

Valid but let’s say you’re in my shoes now where we agreed on a refund but he just ceases communication, if I may ask, what would you do or advise I do? He is active here. I have supported his work early on by purchasing three (like we said he’s new so three is a healthy number and over $50 of purchases) of his clips and asking for a custom and how I’m repaid now as a former supporter is by being cheated out of money. I am frustrated in my experience and coming here isn’t just to vent but to warn others so they don’t fall victim to a producer swindling us out of money and taking advantage of our shared interest in tickling. I am just not a fan of a snake in the grass weaseling people out of money. Also, I am not giving him much slack but he’s used a lot of the rope during the ordeal and now not he’s communicating back to me.

Valid but let’s say you’re in my shoes now where we agreed on a refund but he just ceases communication, if I may ask, what would you do or advise I do? He is active here. I have supported his work early on by purchasing three (like we said he’s new so three is a healthy number and over $50 of purchases) of his clips and asking for a custom and how I’m repaid now as a former supporter is by being cheated out of money. I am frustrated in my experience and coming here isn’t just to vent but to warn others so they don’t fall victim to a producer swindling us out of money and taking advantage of our shared interest in tickling. I am just not a fan of a snake in the grass weaseling people out of money. Also, I am not giving him much slack but he’s used a lot of the rope during the ordeal and now not he’s communicating back to me.

Just to throw my two cents in: I think what you're saying is completely valid and I applaud you for letting this situation be known. I have been in contact with others who have reported similar issues with this producer which is disappointing as his models are very attractive and pretty much all of them seem very ticklish. I don't think you should be giving this guy slack. He took your money and is not giving you what you paid for and more or less mislead you into thinking he'd be the one shooting it. Overall his operation seems very unprofessional for someone charging that high of prices while also being so new. I think the whole "for the love of tickling" thing is bullshit in this situation. This is a business transaction not a trade between two fetish pals.

Oh ok I see what you’re saying I understand your frustrations if he’s not contacting you back. And yes I agree his models are very cute and ticklish tho! Maybe he’ll right this situation for you because i really do enjoy his content and don’t necessarily want to see him go, since I’ve had a overall good experience with buying videos from him.

To help clear the air,

I have not once had any issue until now from anyone I've sold to, I do have three jobs aside from this work 72 hours a week and try to do this on the side. I offer money to those in need college people, people down on there luck etc to do these videos I pay them what they ask in order to do the video thats what I charge the people buying customs are a ton of work and weird to some as these aren't models or fetish based girls. I do not take a cent the money goes to them, in this case the model for the custom lived 6 hours from me I disclosed this, I said she was in school it would take time, the individual became I'm patient and why I couldn't answer right away became irate. I get it and I tried to stay on top of the model, get times and even try to send someone up to do the video. She decided against and I am waiting on the return of the funds from her to credit the buyer the simple. I don't condemn the review and would agree with this individual but also like to point out that this happens not just with me with many vert producers and any of them can tell you how people can be. I agree that I am new, and while I am doing this to try and do something different and happy people like it. I don't make anything if anything it costs me and from this experience I won't be posting,sharing, selling, or uploading on the Tmf. I will get the refund and apologize for the issues I feel it best that this doesn't happen again and no one is made to be upset. Thank you to all that did make purchases and those of you I have worked with and the select one or two I have built relationships with I am happy to continue and provide you with new material but I won't be taking the chance of new business

thank you.
C4L

To set some clarification on those claims:
1.) When I initially asked about a custom and sent him the script, from the gecko he told me “Yes she would do if you want to” (I cut if off at the purchase price) which also from a custom request we understand there’s a lot of work involved so there is a high dollar value that I paid to compensate.
2.) He shared the location issue after the third fail missed self-reported deadline.
3.) As far as I knew up to this point, the model was going to do the custom until I asked him for a refund.
4.) Everything I stated is backed up via our email communication

This all still is an issue of communication where there has been constant false assurances that were stated and not delivered on and I don’t hear anything from him until those suppose deadlines had pasted. I requested customs before from other producers and any issues I’ve been understanding of because they shared those issues and we work something out or go the refund route which they professionally handled. Cash4Laughs44 supposed solution is to just not responding to me and dragging the issue out even when he states it’ll be resolved at a certain point. He could be doing this without earning a dime but on its face, it’s hard to believe him even more so when I keep getting let downs from his repeated assurances. Life is hard and I am sorry to him if it’s difficult on him but he’s never told me that until now. Like I said before, if there are issues, I could have understood and we could have worked something out. But he doesn’t tell me the issues he has until the third postponement and we both agreed for a refund. I also work for a living and I understand the value of money that is earned. I choose to indulge in a interest I have with tickling and to support a producer such as Cash4laughs44 who too should understand the value of money but instead chooses to swindle me out of it.

I guess, he stated at the end but he has never responded to me directly about the refund. And again false promise, he told me I would be the refund at a deadline he proposed and if it past he’ll refund me. The deadline past, I didn’t get any communication from him or a refund. The trend has continuously been false promises.

Thank you to imperiex for the supporting response, the user mentioned there are others who had issues with this producer.

I think SkyAce27's claims are completely valid. I mean to me, it's quite simple: you gave someone money, they didn't follow through. Give the person their money back, it's that simple.

I see the producer responded back on here, but only after SkyAce created a thread about it. He never bothered to respond to him directly, according to what SkyAce says. Had SkyAce not said anything, would the producer have bothered to say anything at all?

This is why I seldom do the custom thing and if so, I'm very selective about who I do it with. Too many immoral, unscrupulous people in this business if you ask me.

Wth he is dead on. He paid for a service and it wasnt delivered. All the producer is doing is giving excuses. He shouldnt be cool about it at all. He is a customer. I dont care if the producer works 72 hours a week or how far the model has to go to get to the video. Bottom line is the individual payed his money to have a video and it should have been produced expeditiously. I can tell you this the producer I know gives me the models he thinks will fit best then gives me rough times for all of them. If it gets moved he lets me know as well in advance as possible and tells me why. It's only been an issue once and he addressed it. At times I think the shooting dates are a bit far out but I have always been satisfied with the product and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you pwrchrd17 for understanding my points. Even now I haven't gotten any response from him so I don't know if I ever will get my money back. Better just me I guess, than for him to misguided anyone else. I had done customs before and this is by far the most frustrating. Sure he's new but it's just basic aspects of communication and integrity he lacks.

I would respect him more if he had learned from this, stayed and better himself. Instead he's turning tail and jumping elsewhere, where folks may not know his misdeeds.

No offense but why would you even contact a shotty producer like this with "ok - at best" quality for a custom in the first place? You get what you pay for in terms of quality - or lack thereof in this case. This sucks this happened to you but if I were you I'd stick to the true, proven studios and avoid the "guys with cameras".

No offense but why would you even contact a shotty producer like this with "ok - at best" quality for a custom in the first place? You get what you pay for in terms of quality - or lack thereof in this case. This sucks this happened to you but if I were you I'd stick to the true, proven studios and avoid the "guys with cameras".

GWC come up with legit content a lot of the time, what I have see from C4L has been top notch. His method of trying to distribute it to people has always seemed sketchy to me though.

To be honest, I was interested in seeing more videos with a particular model. Now I know it's poor judgement to trust new starts but I wanted to give him a shot since he was new and I thought he wanted to grow his business. From my time doing customs, he's the only producer I had any persistent trouble with.

To help clear the air,

I have not once had any issue until now from anyone I've sold to, I do have three jobs aside from this work 72 hours a week and try to do this on the side. I offer money to those in need college people, people down on there luck etc to do these videos I pay them what they ask in order to do the video thats what I charge the people buying customs are a ton of work and weird to some as these aren't models or fetish based girls. I do not take a cent the money goes to them, in this case the model for the custom lived 6 hours from me I disclosed this, I said she was in school it would take time, the individual became I'm patient and why I couldn't answer right away became irate. I get it and I tried to stay on top of the model, get times and even try to send someone up to do the video. She decided against and I am waiting on the return of the funds from her to credit the buyer the simple. I don't condemn the review and would agree with this individual but also like to point out that this happens not just with me with many vert producers and any of them can tell you how people can be. I agree that I am new, and while I am doing this to try and do something different and happy people like it. I don't make anything if anything it costs me and from this experience I won't be posting,sharing, selling, or uploading on the Tmf. I will get the refund and apologize for the issues I feel it best that this doesn't happen again and no one is made to be upset. Thank you to all that did make purchases and those of you I have worked with and the select one or two I have built relationships with I am happy to continue and provide you with new material but I won't be taking the chance of new business

thank you.
C4L

I would say both parties have a point, except for one small but very pertinent detail - you gave the money to the model without shooting? And now you have to wait to get it back from her because she decided not to do it? I'm sorry, man, but that's on you. No way you should have paid in advance to someone without a contract who wasn't there to do what you paid for. You're holding up the refund because you gave this money away, but that is in no way skyace27's fault. He should not have to wait because of your choice.

I would say both parties have a point, except for one small but very pertinent detail - you gave the money to the model without shooting? And now you have to wait to get it back from her because she decided not to do it? I'm sorry, man, but that's on you. No way you should have paid in advance to someone without a contract who wasn't there to do what you paid for. You're holding up the refund because you gave this money away, but that is in no way skyace27's fault. He should not have to wait because of your choice.

Amen! That got me riled up when he told me because that makes no sense. He told though if he didn't get money back from her at a certain time, he'll refund me himself - FALSE. He can be keeping for all I know, for all the false claims he's made to me, I have no reason to believe anything he says.

***Update***
Given the Cash4laughs44 store has re-launched. I reach out again in hopes to mitigate my losses and opt for store credit of funds that we weren't able to recover from the initial custom. The request was easily obliged and I’ve been granted credit to be provided clips for compensation.

With the closure of my former issue, I am willing to support this store this store again as, I believe in second chances and it’s fitting to restart given the New Year. Reach out to the producers for information and if you have interest in their material. Gives us a chance to grow this community and expand our sources of content.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back