Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Website Wriggles clip 2
The Newscaster 2 - Complete Video - Windows - Hi Resolution
AFTER 4 YEARS THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK IN THE CAR : TICKLING & FOOT WORSHIP - HD
Clips4Sale Banner
HAPPY WOODCUTTER  full movie
PATHOLOGICAL/ PART 1 -MP4 VERSION
Luna - Full-body Torment - 720

What's New?

7/17/2018

Visit the TMF Links forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web!

New from MTJ

Brigands Bay #6

Click here
7/13/18

Ticklish Girls
Sensitive Experiments

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Jcaine
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash4laughs44 View Post
    To help clear the air,

I have not once had any issue until now from anyone I've sold to, I do have three jobs aside from this work 72 hours a week and try to do this on the side. I offer money to those in need college people, people down on there luck etc to do these videos I pay them what they ask in order to do the video thats what I charge the people buying customs are a ton of work and weird to some as these aren't models or fetish based girls. I do not take a cent the money goes to them, in this case the model for the custom lived 6 hours from me I disclosed this, I said she was in school it would take time, the individual became I'm patient and why I couldn't answer right away became irate. I get it and I tried to stay on top of the model, get times and even try to send someone up to do the video. She decided against and I am waiting on the return of the funds from her to credit the buyer the simple. I don't condemn the review and would agree with this individual but also like to point out that this happens not just with me with many vert producers and any of them can tell you how people can be. I agree that I am new, and while I am doing this to try and do something different and happy people like it. I don't make anything if anything it costs me and from this experience I won't be posting,sharing, selling, or uploading on the Tmf. I will get the refund and apologize for the issues I feel it best that this doesn't happen again and no one is made to be upset. Thank you to all that did make purchases and those of you I have worked with and the select one or two I have built relationships with I am happy to continue and provide you with new material but I won't be taking the chance of new business

thank you.
    C4L
    I would say both parties have a point, except for one small but very pertinent detail - you gave the money to the model without shooting? And now you have to wait to get it back from her because she decided not to do it? I'm sorry, man, but that's on you. No way you should have paid in advance to someone without a contract who wasn't there to do what you paid for. You're holding up the refund because you gave this money away, but that is in no way skyace27's fault. He should not have to wait because of your choice.
    I have the heart of a small child. It's in a jar on my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by devilscabanaboy View Post
    I would say both parties have a point, except for one small but very pertinent detail - you gave the money to the model without shooting? And now you have to wait to get it back from her because she decided not to do it? I'm sorry, man, but that's on you. No way you should have paid in advance to someone without a contract who wasn't there to do what you paid for. You're holding up the refund because you gave this money away, but that is in no way skyace27's fault. He should not have to wait because of your choice.
    Amen! That got me riled up when he told me because that makes no sense. He told though if he didn't get money back from her at a certain time, he'll refund me himself - FALSE. He can be keeping for all I know, for all the false claims he's made to me, I have no reason to believe anything he says.

***Update***
    Given the Cash4laughs44 store has re-launched. I reach out again in hopes to mitigate my losses and opt for store credit of funds that we weren't able to recover from the initial custom. The request was easily obliged and I’ve been granted credit to be provided clips for compensation.

With the closure of my former issue, I am willing to support this store this store again as, I believe in second chances and it’s fitting to restart given the New Year. Reach out to the producers for information and if you have interest in their material. Gives us a chance to grow this community and expand our sources of content.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12