• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled on a train M/M

top5ticklishguy

This happened to me when i was out of town for a work conference. I was 24 at the time. I was on a 2 hour train ride so i had gotten comfortable. I stretched my legs out over the seats and had taken my flip flops off so my soles were visible. (picture below). So this guy was not a complete stranger as we had met at the conference and talked and even had a drink at the hotel bar but we still did not know each other outside of that but it was obvious he was a flirt. I am completely straight and this event absolutely threw me for a loop lol. He was seated across the aisle and we exchanged words here and there. I was reading my book but kept catching him sneak glances at my feet. I couldnt believe it, this guy has a foot fetish! What happened next ill never forget he gets up and walks over, picks up my feet to sit down and puts them right back in his lap. I was dumbfounded. I went to move them and he goes "No No! It's alright you look like you need to stretch out!" I was completely stunned/nervous. I'd never had my feet touched or put in that situation with another guy. So im reading my book with my heart about beating out of my chest when i feel him start playing with my toes. Now im ticklish to the touch and i immediately put my face in my book and start laughing. I'm trying so hard to be quiet so im doing a decent job of silent laughing but im losing it. I look at him and told him through laughs "Please, you cant do this to me. I'm so ticklish! You dont understand!" He just laughs and continues to pull on each of my toes one by one like he's playing this little piggy. I try to pull my feet away but he's got them held there. At this point im trying not to draw the whole train's attention so i buried my face in my hands laughed myself silly. I somehow did a decent job of staying quiet and i think the silent laughter encouraged him even more. He never went all out on me but just gently ran his fingers all over the tops and bottoms of my feet. I was a mess and even had tears in my eyes after a minute or two. I never knew light tickling could get me so bad. It must have been that combined with the situation. I always thought an awkward scenario would lessen my ticklishness but it in fact had the opposite effect. I realized i was still laughing a good 10 seconds after he had quit touching my feet. He chuckled and said "Wow that was too much fun! I've never met anyone so ticklish." With that we got off at our stop and that was it. I'll never forget it.042.JPG

This is a fantastic recollection, so vividly reminiscent of elements of experiences I've had: the urgency of not making a scene in public; the anxiety of being at the mercy of a near-stranger whose tendencies and predilections are completely unpredictable (is this a guy who'll tickle you for a second then let it go? Is this a guy who'll push it way too far?); the surrender of having one's helplessly involuntary physical reactions provide the entertainment for a near-stranger; the panic of knowing one's own weaknesses and having them so vulnerably exposed to someone who's on the inevitable verge of discovering them (not the toes, he's not going for the toes is he?); the novelty and embarrassment of having the extremity of one's ticklishness diagnosed, confirmed and articulated by a new acquaintance.

So many feelings and associations and implications packed into one short memory. I love it.

What an awesome experience! Wish I could randomly happen upon something like this.

I can see the temptation especially once his insane ticklishness was discovered! :p

This is a wonderful story. It seems like you had a nice train ride!

Great story, looking at those feet I'd want to do the same thing to you!

I had kind of a similar moment in my early 20's. My gf at the time and I went to hang out with a group of her friends in the upstairs cafeteria. They were all sitting and playing a card game but I was standing, talking to everyone and cracking jokes. I was wearing a graphic T-shirt, sneakers, and shorts showing off the dark tights I had on. I had my attention turned to their game, but then one of her friends walks behind me and starts running his fingers up and down the back of my knee. I try to laugh quietly, but he just spiders his fingers all around the back of my leg. Finally when he finished he smiled at me and said, "that was nice" then sits down and gets into what everyone else is doing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back