• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just bought this massager from Amazon

I think you need to test it on someone that's ticklish and report back to us! :p

Has anyone ever tried those vibrating three-prong massagers they sell at drugstore checkouts?

I have. Can't say anything about the one you just bought, but I have one of those three-pronged things you mentioned and they don't tickle at all. But they are fun to play with; my wife likes it :D

Not even looking at the site... why would you expect it to be so good? It may be, it might not. And, would likely work differently on each lee. Let us know how it works.

I have a magic wand. It's a powerful son of a bitch, and if used lightly under certain parts of the body, it evokes some real intense sensations that send lees into hysterics! Certainly on the expensive end of the handheld massage spectrum, but worth every single dollar. What makes your purchase interesting is the inclusion of that spiked head. Hopefully it will have a powerful motor on the inside, to provide your subjects with an intense prickle along their skin.

let us know how it goes. I'm also thinking of getting one of these facial massagers.

I've tried something similar on various lees. Mine has a fairly soft brush attachment rather than rubber or plastic bristles. I've only found it to be effective on oiled up feet, and not on everyone. When it is effective though it is a very easy, low-effort way to continuously tickle feet!

Oral B vibrating toothbrushes. $4.99 and work like magic on toes.
a21fb64791626a562f64dfaf63b4363c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back