• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ooops!

A little-known fact is that Joe Namath and the actress who portrayed Heidi almost ended up in a Love Boat episode together. The following is proof that even years later and despite an onset of inebriation, Joe still remembered the romantic lines he never got to deliver:

Clever of him to ad-lib "the team" instead of "NBC" for who was "strug-gah-ling."

Yeah, I remember that interview. Namath made a complete ass of himself on national television.

Yes, but armed with that new intelligence, in his defense I proffer the possibility that he just was displaying his acuity of memory despite his inebriety by reciting from an unproduced The Love Boat script ("I wanna kiss you," "YEAHHH!!!").

Speaking of Heidi, she did a good impression of Namath after a bender. Or maybe it was ol' number 12 attempting to scramble on his gimpy knees.

I'm so f*ed now; two posts in which I've managed to make to make light of sexual harassment and the disabled. What'll be my next target of insensitivity? Incarceration?

Yes, but armed with that new intelligence, in his defense I proffer the possibility that he just was displaying his acuity of memory despite his inebriety by reciting from an unproduced The Love Boat script ("I wanna kiss you," "YEAHHH!!!").

Speaking of Heidi, she did a good impression of Namath after a bender. Or maybe it was ol' number 12 attempting to scramble on his gimpy knees.

I'm so f*ed now; two posts in which I've managed to make to make light of sexual harassment and the disabled. What'll be my next target of insensitivity? Incarceration?

I should say I've never cared for Namath on or off the field so my comment should be taken with that in mind.

I was watching the Eagles game when it happened. I figured it was just some sort of glitch and nothing more than a blip on the radar. It only lasted a few seconds. If it lasted more than that, I would have been PISSED. :D

I was watching the Eagles game when it happened. I figured it was just some sort of glitch and nothing more than a blip on the radar. It only lasted a few seconds. If it lasted more than that, I would have been PISSED. :D

The Eagles look like the team to beat in the NFC. Before the Chiefs-Eagles game a few weeks ago some pundits said it could be a preview of the Super Bowl. If that turns out to be true I hope the outcome is the same. :p

The Eagles look like the team to beat in the NFC. Before the Chiefs-Eagles game a few weeks ago some pundits said it could be a preview of the Super Bowl. If that turns out to be true I hope the outcome is the same. :p

Or it could be an "all-Pennsylvania" Super Bowl this year? The "PA Turnpike Bowl"? :p

I was watching the Eagles/Broncos game yesterday, when in the third quarter when the Eagles were up big, they switched to a "more competitive game". Well, it wasn't long before I was on Yahoo sports and the comments section was filled with out of market Eagles' fans that were irate that they switched off the Eagles game.

Now, I am not old enough to remember the "Heidi" game (I was born in March of 1969), but I read that the NBC switchboard was full of irate fans just like the Eagles' fans were yesterday.

After the Heidi debacle, the NFL and networks came to an agreement that prime time broadcasting could not start until the football games were completed "in their entirety".

Barbershopman

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back