• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in Tights

Any longer example (2 minutes+) of the new season? I love soles in thick opaque nylon-pantyhose
or cotton-tights to be locked in the stocks and tortured!

Would really like an example, because I like to test the sound-quality of the new clips.

I bought 2 of your older clips and the sound of the wind was killing the atmosphere a lot!
(Sorry, just want to be honest! I love to hear the screams and begging for mercy or maybe
a kind of "story-like" (fake-)dialog of victim and torturer. Please try to improve the sound-quality.)

Best regards,

Kevin

Yea, good point, we went and filmed on some windy days. We developed a new rule not to go outdoor filming if it was very cold or extremely windy. The new clips don't really have that issue so much anymore. A bit better equipment now as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Many thanks for the response!
The clip you posted is short but the sound-quality seems to be better.

Just for better understanding:
Is "Tickling in the Stocks (More Skirts & Tights)" completely different content
than "Tickling in the Stocks (Jean Skirts & Tights) - Complete" or are some
parts already part in any "Complete"-file? Using logical numbering instead of
naming by words, often helps to sort the material better. ;)

Thanks and best regards,

Kevin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back