• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I believe this is called a "joyrope"

Tenebrae

Verified
The clitoris is my favorite organ :D There are so many ways to stimulate it and make her owner lose her mind that it is truly baffling. In S&M, one way of doing so is to use what they call a joyrope, aka a rope running across a woman's crotch; the friction of the rope's ragged edges can deliver exquisite pleasure or excruciating pain depending on the mood of the torturers.

Fun fact: the Japanese used this to torture women in the past.

Well, the creative folks at Hardtied aka Insex aka whatever (they have many names) have found another creative use of the joyrope, tied (HAH! See what I did there? ;)) to our favorite fetish. Check it out, it's glorious:

Weekly 66 (joyrope).jpg

The more it tickles, the more pleasure the girl on top gets. Like I said: glorious! :xpulcy: Any ladies here ever tried? :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Interesting. This subject arouses the sadist in me and it all sounds very provocative save for the pain part. Don't misunderstand me though. I just don't dig genital pain unless the sub is into that and even then I'd want to be careful so as not to inadvertently cause any soreness or injury.

UTI anyone?

I really don't see how that could cause a urinary tract infection unless the rope was super dirty(Yes you can and should clean rope.). It's mostly rubbing up and down the clit. I have never done that, but would be willing to try it.

I really don't see how that could cause a urinary tract infection unless the rope was super dirty(Yes you can and should clean rope.). It's mostly rubbing up and down the clit. I have never done that, but would be willing to try it.

Agreed, there's no risk. And besides, most S&M people (including yours truly) are very picky about hygene. I sanitize my gear before and after playing; it's important.

Joyropes are not new to me, but I love to see them put to use in such clever way. The idea that the torture of a woman is directly proportional to the intensity of another one's pleasure is arousing to say the least :devil:

Last edited:
I've done what I call pleasure knots a fair amount, but have never tried anything like this. I sent this pic to a submissive friend of mine who's part of a D/S couple my husband and I are great friends with plus have both played with. The dominant is pretty good with rope, so hopefully we can make this happen at some point, but it might not happen until our next play party.

I've done what I call pleasure knots a fair amount, but have never tried anything like this. I sent this pic to a submissive friend of mine who's part of a D/S couple my husband and I are great friends with plus have both played with. The dominant is pretty good with rope, so hopefully we can make this happen at some point, but it might not happen until our next play party.

Wow :wub: How I wish I could be a little fly on the wall and witness that ;)

Imagine if you incorporate feathers onto that rope. I wonder what the sensation would be like then?

Does anyone know the name of this video that this picture comes from I kind of want to buy it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back