• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Todd M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had responded to 35 yr old Todd's ad on the web saying though straight he wanted to experience being submissive to another guy and had posted a photo of himself and his stats so was 6'1" and attractive but catching my attention included his foot size 12's. We arranged to meet the following night after he finished his work as a senior surgeon in a well known hospital in Central London saying he'd be at my place at 11pm which he was and looked handsome in his smart black suit and as I noted highly polished wing tip black shoes. He accepted a brandy from me as we spoke briefly and he told me he was married and his wife was away for a week visiting relatives. Todd saying he was happy with her but had the fantasy of being controlled by another man that he wanted to explore.

I told him that I would help him to make the fantasy a reality and there would be no marks on him and he nodded and asked me what I intended doing and I said teasing him, tormenting him and exciting him and noted his reaction asking him if he was sensitive to being touched, smiling he shuddered a little but tried to hide it. I told him I sensed his being excited that another man's hands would be taunting him and he nodded and told him I knew already he would please his Master and he reacting perfectly saying "Thank you Sir, I won't disappoint you Sir".

As he finished his drink I took him into the bedroom and told him to remove his jacket and trousers and tie but leave his underwear and socks on and lie on the bed which he did having unlaced his shoes and relaced them as told to and I had restrained him to the custom made bed and blindfold him. I then knelt at the end of the bed and told him his shoes would soon be off and having worked in the restauarant that I expected his socked feet being warm, moist and smelling like feet and to imagine how it would feel with my fingers stroking his socked feet and he volunteered

"Ticklish Sir!"

"So Todd you have ticklish feet then?" I asked

"Yes Sir, very Sir and I don't like my feet touched Sir!" Todd said

"Right Todd I will remember this!" I said slowly unlacing his right then left shoe and slowly taking them off so facing his two feet secured together in black, nylon socks and enjoyed sensing their natural warmth and deeply inhaled Todd's rich foot smell and sensed his feet being ridiculously ticklish with such smooth soles and would be subjecting him to tickle hell and very lightly and gently stroked each socked sole seeing Todd's toes wiggle in his socks which I told him clearly showed me the outline of his shapely feet hearing him softly moan as unable to resist responding and reacting verbally and physically to this happening!

Todd trying to jerk his feet away but both feet secured learning an impossibility and I told him efforts to escape being fruitless as so too would his begging me to stop would be as he was mine to enjoy and it pleasured me as his Master to know that he couldn't stand his feet being touched being so sensitive but this his probelm to deal with and not mine! Stroking his socked soles saying how much seeing his wiggling socked toes excited me

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOPTICKLINGMY FEETHAHAHA!" Todd yelled

"What did you say Todd, remember your place and who controls who but these are really smooth soles, smooth, warm and smelling amazing!" I told him as I massaged and fondled each large socked foot and remarking how they were both so easily coming alive and dancing for me just being lightly caressed and protected by socks for now!

I was thrilled seeing his socked toes wiggling and curling, clenching or splaying and as his Master and Tickler being in complete control of his hyper-ticklish feet lightly caressing up n' down his socked soles from his heels to his toes and then toes to heels. I told Todd to feel free to laugh as soon he'd be gagged before enduring me playing with his insanely sensitive feet which I stared at and inhaled telling him how intense the tickling torture was going to be. I then gagged Todd who secured to the bed was helpless to stop me.

I pressed my face against the sole of one socked foot and then the other foot loving the dampness of each socked foot and then slowly licked the socked sole of each foot and relished even licking both soles; damp and in sweaty socks!

"Feeling vulnerable now Todd, these feet are perfect, big, smelly, sweaty and best of all ticklish! I like the look of socked feet but bare feet my addiction!" I said slowly peeling both socks off and very slowly using two fingers on each sole stroked them and beginning under his toes and stroking down his soles to his heels and immediately Todd trying to move his feet away from the sole tickles but his feet going nowhere! Gagged unable to laugh loudly and properly, his muffled laughter thrilling me as I stroked both soles lightly and consistently up n' down and down n' up his soles over and over again and verbally saying I did appreciate how ticklish this was for him and how excited it made me having this knowledge!

Bzzzz' I then activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and smiled seeing the fast revolving bristles and connected it to his bared right sole and ran it back and forth the length of his sole and immediately he gasped and giggled as his foot reacted violently as this tickle was driving him insane.

"Oh Todd is this ticklish, the bristles of this electric toothbrush tickling you like crazy I think it is and especially here under your toes, yeah that's hellish isn't it, tickle, tickle, tickle, you know it makes me so hard seeing your foot flinch like this and your toes wiggling, it's a merciless and effective tickle tool I think you'll agree and sweaty your feet smell amazing Todd so let's see. left foot as ticklish Todd?" I teased him verbally as seeing equal reaction from his left foot, I alternated from sole to sole loving the reaction of Todd's feet to the sadistic tickles as the sonicare invaded the devastatingly ticklish crevices in between his toes full of nerve endings so easily exploited. I then de-activated the sonicare.

"Todd it's impossible to hide your ticklishness isn't it, feet like yours so vulnerable and effective, it's humiliating too isn't it to be so helpless and having no control as I stroke here and here and here on this delicious right foot but you have two feet so double the pleasure so stroke here and here and here on your left foot! I love seeing guys like you initally trying to fight their laughter and repress it and stay composed but as a Tickler I thrive to a challenge so resistance not lasting long with my persistence in ticklish and licklish exploration of their feet as I am loving breaking you with tickles!"

I then got the feather and told Todd how evel a feather was drawn in between toes especially and proceeded to run the feather tendril in between his toe by toe by toe seeing him squirming and then using the quill end to stroke the soles of his feet using the wrinkles as a guideline to tease him excruciatingly and told him the two sensations so different but equally devilish remarking how his laughter altered tone and volume depending where he was tickled on his feet and by what tickling tool! Later I would oil his soles and then run the tines of a fork over them which would be horrendous but for me saliva a preferable lubricant as being tasteless and proceeded to indulge in tongue bathing each foot in turn which included gently biting and nibbling his toes as well as sucking and licking them and licking the soles of his feet which I did for an hour!

Then resuming finger tickles as my fingers slid over his soles lubricated with my saliva and wet with his foot sweat so stroked the arches of his feet and insteps but the balls of Todd's feet proving extremely sensitive especially to gentle and light tickling before then getting the pipe-cleaner and drew it in between each of his toes of each foot switching from toe to toe as Todd suffered for my pleasue but I advised him also for his own as he having wanted to be submissive and dominated by another man, he was now living his fantasy though perhaps not in the way he'd have ideally chosen!

I was though his Master and determined how he would satisfy me and saying this told him his feet smelled intoxicating to me and pressed my face to his soles inhaling their odour. Todd then learned how ticklish, licklish his toes were as I leaned over his right foot and sucked each of his toes in turn and licked them all slowly, the sensation was driving Todd berserk as I rubbed my fingers over his toes intermixed with orally enjoying them all with my experienced tongue which I use wickedly!

Whilst licking and sucking the toes of one foot, running my fingers the length of the sole of his other foot simultaneously and maintained this duo act on his other foot and saw from his reactions just how intense an experience this was for him and I continued with this double act and telling him that it was a real pleasure for me to be orally lickling his feet and something I would be indulging in doing for some hours!

Todd breathed deeply as the licklish sensations truly unbearable for him he'd no escape from and was an intense sensation he being forced to accept and endure happening and being so licklish even in his socks Todd was in ticklish hell! I then removed both socks and indulged in taking long licks from his heels to his toes and slid my tongue over his toes, one foot and then the other and felt them wiggling in my mouth made me suck and lick them harder!

Then following the intense toe sucking and licking resumed stroking the soles of Todd's bare feet and loving the fact as unbearable as this was for him, Todd helpless to stop it happening and told him that having worked all day his feet smelled raunchy and tasted ripe and were addictive and stroked his soles and licked them as he moaned and laughed like a loon as the sensations of torment drove him insane! I then pulled down his underwear and stroked his half hardened dick with a slow, stroking motion making him moan as the stroking of his dick drove him ballistic as it throbbed but I was not going to give him the relief of shooting his load. I maintained tortuously teasing his dick for ten minutes or so keeping him edged and on the verge of orgasm but one denied from happening so stopping the slow stroking as I sensed him close to ejaculating!

Todd desperately wanted to cum so badly and particularly after I sucked on his dick momentarily as my tongue teasing is hellish and after orally teasing him, running the feather along the rigid shaft of his dick very lightly making him really gasp, closer and closer he nearing climax and then stopping the sensuous teasing of his 7" dick and lightly caressing his sensitive balls with the feather. I told him to imagine how he'd feel with my fingers raking up n' down the soles of his feet and in between and under his toes and then used the plastic tines of the hairbrush to tickle his soles and under his toes which drove mega-ticklish wild!

"I guess a horrible tickling Todd, the hairbush just drives you berserk when vigorously run the length of your feet or just teasingly lightly rubbed over the soles of your feet, enough to lead you into ticklish madness quite literally you fast becoming a ticklish wreck and Todd I will be taking incriminating photos later as my role of being your Master too good an opportunity to miss so you will visit me at least once a week or your wife will receive copies of them as these feet taste awesome, smell rich and masculine and are a delight to tickle so not going to be feet ignored by me and telling me your wife away at the moment, this week will see an intense tickle - lickle initiation indulged in and tonight you're not going anywhere!"

Todd freaked out and desperately tried to wrench free from the bed as I replaced his socks. I told him that a break was needed and placed the heat-lamp close to his feet and explained I wanted them hotter and sweatier as I would be cooling them down with ice-sticks and saying I loved seeing how desperate he was to escape but couldn't as I indulged in lightly touching his socked feet leisurely stroking each of his socked soles with a single fingertip. I telling him feet so sensitive, effectively ticklish through his socks and saying he having such lovely feet, long toes to suck on and lick and reactive soles with high arches and both smelling and tasting perfect.

Then I stroked his dick with the feather but this time doing so until his dick throbbed and he ejaculated as my fingers stroked his balls and having cum stroked his now very hot socked soles so both feet wriggled helplessly as my fingers worked over every inch of his feet. After driving his socked feet absolutely crazy and spending time indulging in fondling them both and deeply sniffing them, running my nose against his socked toes and massaging them, I peeled the socks off his feet and began tongue sucking his toes and licking them one by one and then four toes at a time and both big toes simultaneously as he struggled frantically to be free! Then using the ice sticks began drawing patterns over the soles of his feet, zig-zag motions stimulating the ticklish nerves in his feet so he was becoming completely exhausted and then stopped the tickling torment!

I indulged in massaging his bare feet from the heels to his toes which flexed delightfully to my satisfaction, massaging his arches, the balls of his feet and very gently under his toes where I then licked and then lickled his toes as I ran my fingers over the arches of his feet rendering Todd hysterical and exploiting this by spider tickling up n' down the soles of his bare feet. My tongue licking in between his toes and all Todd could do was endure the tickle torture I pride myself on delivering, a tickling so intense it can and has driven guys to insane and uncontrollable laughter! Todd proving being no exception and is in fact one of my favourite regular victims and he hates the tines of the fork run the length of his oiled sole by the way and Natalie none the wiser where her husband is when he calls her to say he having to work late with an emergency surgical procedure!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back