• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- 18 Year old Rosie "I CAN'T DO THIS"

The Tickle Room

Verified
rosie start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

NEW GIRL NEW GIRL NEW GIRL!!! SO this tickling is fairly interesting because I never thought it would happen. Literally. I really never thought about it. Rosie is a friend and a girl I have known since she was 16. I honestly never even thought of her getting tickled. She didn't seem like the type and me and her always talked different things. So there came a point recently where me and her were talking and she recently turned 18 and she asked me "Matt I need money. Do you know any shoots out there I can do? I don't wanna rely on my family for help". Now Rosie is VERY well off. Her family makes LOADS but I respect her wanting to be independent. So she asked for help and I get that. But I actually sent her to a few photoshoots instead. But 2 bad experiences later and it didn't work out. She came over and I actually had forgotten to close my twitter. She saw it while I was prepping to cook and IMMEDIATELY bombarded me with questions until I got the "OMG I wanna do this but I think I would die". So I was fairly reluctant at first (keep in mind I have known this girl since she was 16). But she REALLY kept insisting so finally I said why the hell not I guess lets try it. So I KNOW how ticklish Rosie is. But I WAS NOT expecting what would happen next.

So as many know we have The Most Ticklish Girl in our store.....We may have to change the crown because Rosie is SO TICKLISH. Rosie is an 18 year old HYPER TICKLISH girl with a CRAZY fun personality. She knows she is ticklish but never realized how bad. She has NEVER DONE anything even CLOSE To this. You can tell in her interview. She is the girl in class we all knew that was popular and rich but had a nice personality. She has size 7 1/2 feet that she works out with DAILY. So they get pretty sweaty according to her. Today she happened to be wearing boots and socks so her feet were EXTRA sensitive. She giggles often and is nervous the moment I have her toes tied up. I run my fingers up and down her soles and she giggles into SCREAMING. But her laugh is SO CONTAGIOUS. Everytime she thinks she has a spot to hide she LOSES IT when I touch her. She starts to think she can't continue but I think shes a KNOCKOUT so I keep her up beat and she keeps going. The magic happens when I rub lotion into her feet. She goes "You're gonna tickle my feet with lotion on them? Thats not gonna tickle?" Her face immediately changes when I say "Are you sure?". I find some EPIC spots that she CANNOT handle. Her feet are DEFINITELY 10/10 ticklish until I get to her upperbody. HOLY SHIT is ALL I can say. She is SCREAMING as I tickle her. She CAN'T handle this part. She keeps saying I can't do it but like a trooper she gets through! Screaming and Kicking I tickle her SENSITIVE armpits, thighs, ribs, stomach, EVERYWHERE. This woman is literally ticklish EVERY WHERE and she REALLY wants it to end. I even try gagging her. Doesn't Work. She SCREAMS way to loud and powerfully. Tickle Lovers beware. You are about to fall in love with our new girl, Rosie.
Image102.jpgImage98.jpgImage100.jpgImage99.jpgImage103.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/virateb5ggoyboz/Rosie I cant do this sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample (Youtube will be down for a while)

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 15 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Rosie I cant" If you do you get the WHOLE PHOTO SET

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Monica
-Rosie
-Sydney
-Xioa
-Meg
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

TRAVEL MODEL CUSTOMS
-Tracy Jordan (Open to customs and sessions, One of my favorite fetish models!)
-Ginary (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Abigail (Very fun and open to sessions)
-Asia Perez (Pro Fetish model, Completely open)
-Mayra (Open to Vanilla customs and sessions)
-Dipo (Open to foot worship sessions and all customs)
-Marylou (Open to Vanilla sessions and certain customs)
-Brittany the Skater (Open to customs only)
-Zero (open to anything within reason customs and sessions)
-Iris (Open to all for the right price)
-Celeste (Open to customs and sessions and VERY bubbly)
-Charlene (Open to anything topless, Sessions and customs)
-Destiny (Open to All)
-Jane (Open to sessions and Customs)
-Paris (Customs ONLY)
-Siren (Open to ALL sessions and customs)
-Esmeralda (Open to vanilla sessions and customs)
-Gaia (Open to customs)

Package Deals:
- Asia Perez. 5 Clips $50
- Tracy 5 Clips $60
- The Ecuador Girls 5 Clips $50
- Cece 3 Clips $30
- Ginary Set 4 clips $60
Have a clip set you want? Or models you want to make a clip set out of? Message us and we can help you out!

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

rosie end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Holy Crap!!! She is amazing. Her reactions are brilliant, especially on her upperbody. Please tell me you lotioned her armpits too? Or that she's at least coming back again (and again and again and.....) :fingerscrossed:

Awesome"girl-next-door" type brother! She is a real keeper!
Thank you for sharing this.

Boy,you surely have a knack for discovering and introducing the most gorgeous and hyper ticklish gals on the planet,for I wonder how Rosie would deal with both a future gang tickling,a "This Little Piggie" game,and a James Darke "Foot Vs. Hairbrush" game. Otherwise,excellent new discovery in your good pal Rosie. :rockon: :rockon: :numberone: :numberone: :trippyrainbow: :trippyrainbow:

Holy Crap!!! She is amazing. Her reactions are brilliant, especially on her upperbody. Please tell me you lotioned her armpits too? Or that she's at least coming back again (and again and again and.....) :fingerscrossed:

wellllll sounds like you should email me about getting customs ;)

Boy,you surely have a knack for discovering and introducing the most gorgeous and hyper ticklish gals on the planet,for I wonder how Rosie would deal with both a future gang tickling,a "This Little Piggie" game,and a James Darke "Foot Vs. Hairbrush" game. Otherwise,excellent new discovery in your good pal Rosie. :rockon: :rockon: :numberone: :numberone: :trippyrainbow: :trippyrainbow:

I very much do ^_^ thank you. Sounds like you should send some customs in since you would love to see so much! Also Rosie is with is only for now so I advise you message Mr Darke about his many other beautiful ticklish woman ^_^ and grab a custom from him as well :D

Can we nominate this man for a golden feather award? Always quality work, from one NY'er to another.

Always reliable to deliver. Well done Tickle Room. Trustworthy tickler from NYC

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back