• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween tickle torture attack F/M

nagolphillip5

So this happened two nights ago when I was hired to be an actor at a haunted house. The job was simple, show terrible things happening to people to scare them as they walk through the fright maze. When I was hired I was originally supposed to be a monster that jumps out and scares people, but because there were so many of those already they decided to have me do something else.

At first I was told by the director to get in a bloody hospital gown that had guts hanging off of it. When I got dress they had me lay on the table wiith shackles on both the top and bottom of the table. The lady said "To make it look authentic we want to have you actually shakled is that ok with you?" At this point everyone was looking at me and I felt like if I said no it would be holding up the entire show, so I went with it and she had me sign a release form that I basically didn't even read.

After they shackled me in the director looked down and saw that my shoes and socks were on and said "Oh no, that won't do, hospital patients are always barefoot, nurse take off his shoes and socks." She was referring to the nurse that would be in this act with me who was dressed up as an "evil" nurse and looking almost possessed. She was also super hot. Think Morgot Robbie as Harley, only in LA. So the nurse proceeds to take off my shoes and socks. As she finishes taking of my last sock on my left foot she accidentally runs her nails on my foot which makes me laught loudly. This made the whole crew look over and the director smiled. "Are you ticklish on your feet?" She of course just found out the answer to this question, but me thinking I could bare it if I knew it was happening said "No, I was just laughing at her costume." The nurse laughed and "Oh really? I think you just have ticklish feet!" "No no I don't." The director then said "How about we find out, nurse tickle his feet." The nurse raised up her arms and said "Here they come." Then with all ten fingers on my bare soles are started howling in two seconds. She kept going laughing at me like I was a child saying "Coochie coochie coo." After about two minutes she finally stopped.

The director got up and came over. "This is perfect! I want you to tickle his feet like that the entire time. Get him to scream if you can, it will be great for the fright maze." I was baffled. "Wait, I didn't sign up for this, my feet are way too ticklish, I won't be able to take it." The director looked at me. "Hey mister, you signed the release form, and unless you can undo those locks I don't think you have much of a choice." The nurse laughed. " You're our prisoner hahaha. Tickle tickle tickle" Then she started ticklng me again. The director then said oh and here are some tools you can use as if your fingers get tired. She then pulled out a rolling tray that had feathers, brushes, and fake needles on top. All of a sudden the director's radio went off saying that the first guests had arrived. "Great! Alright nurse don't stop tickling him no matter what, we want to hear those laughs all through the maze, even if he begs for you to stop keep tickling him." At this point I was extremely scared, the only person who tickled me were some ex-girlfriends and even they wouldn't tickle my feet because I was so ticklish. I thought to myself, these people don't realized how ticklish my feet are. It's worse than anywhere on my body and they were completely exposed to this actress's long black nails. She looked at me with complete satisfaction as if she was kid who was just given the keys to a candy store. "I am so going to tickle you." I looked at her and gave one last plea while we were alone. "Seriously can you just pretend to tickle me, I'm really just too ticklish, I can't take it." "Are you kidding me? You think I'm going to let these ticklish bare feet go untickled? Noway jose, I'm going to make you pee your pants and there's nothing you can do about it. You are just a helpless tickish boy who is serious need of a tickle lesson. Oh what was that, I think I heard people coming, you know what that means. Cootchie cootchie coo." With that I was tickled without mersey for hours. I was amazing and horrible at the same time.

Great story---that almost happened to me in real life!! I was the "patient" in a similar scene at a haunted house my fraternity put on every year. I was tied but was definetly tickled a lot!

Aw wow, what a great story!! I love how they just tickled tortured you in spite of your protests!! :D Did anyone wandering into the haunted house get to ticke you too?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back