• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"keep still" game

luvwomenfeet

Hey guys, I think it's a fun idea to challenge a person to keep their foot completely still while tickling it, but I was wondering if anyone has some ideas on how to spice it up a little, like certain rules that the Ler and Lee must follow, or "penalties" if the person's foot moves.

Any fun ideas?

Probably put itching powder between the 'lees toes as penalty for moving or drive up the intensity with some cream, cruelly applied with a small paint brush and have cats lick it off. Do that for maybe an hour straight if you're feeling a bit lenient or two to three hours to if you want to teach them a lesson.

Last edited:
I once had a model (Patience) suggest to me that her friend tickle her while she held a full glass of water in each hand. For added danger, they did this on Lina’s bed. If Patience dropped either one, Lina would have had one mother of a wet spot to sleep in.

The resulting video was named, appropriately enough, “Don’t Drop the Water!” and is the only video of mine that anyone made a .gif of and posted to Tumblr. Shame it didn’t bring on a rush of sales in spite of people asking the dude where to get it (and he did give me credit, which I appreciated).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back