• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassandra's Cosplay Pussy Tickling - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
CassandraHalloweenTicklingSmaller.png

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN!!!

So, while in Japan people don't go door to door for candy (Asking anyone to just GIVE you stuff for showing up isn't a thing there.) they do still celebrate Halloween with lots and lots of cosplay.
We'll have fun with this later in HIPFC. But for now... enjoy the dark side of Go Minami.

Is this just a fantasy, or are we looking at something in the future?! Is Cassandra's pussy really her most ticklish spot?! Hrmmmm... Is... is there someone else watching this in the mirror??

;)

CHEERS!

------
Cassandra is cosplaying YoRHa 2B from NIER Automata
INFO: nier.wikia.com/wiki/YoRHa_No.2…
--------

Don't know who Cassandra or Minami are?! Then check out my free online fetish manga HERE on the TMF: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...y-Life-as-a-Ticklish-Sub-)-Bi-Weekly-WEBCOMIC or Check it out in one gallery on Deviantart HERE: https://michaelscottcannon.deviantart.com/gallery/62257438/HOW-I-PAID-FOR-COLLEGE

HAVE FUN!

Aww, poor Cassandra! That image is really smokin' hot! And who is that watching in the mirror?

I love it. I've been wanting to commission you to draw the ticklish misadventures of a cosplay babe for a while. I look forward to whenever your commission slots open.

That's quite the compromised position!

XDDDDDD

Awesome work as always, MSC (OT).

Happy Halloween,

B

Aww, poor Cassandra! That image is really smokin' hot! And who is that watching in the mirror?

Poor girl... tortured in the most perfect way. Oh and... that's our lovely Kawagishi. 8)

Love the mirror.

Thank you! 8)

I love it. I've been wanting to commission you to draw the ticklish misadventures of a cosplay babe for a while. I look forward to whenever your commission slots open.

Thank you! I will let everyone know when they open! Is it a cosplayer you know, or are you the cosplayer? ^.^/

xD We may... get to something like that later...

That's quite the compromised position!

XDDDDDD

Awesome work as always, MSC (OT).

Happy Halloween,

B

Of course! The more compromising it is, the better! >8)

Thanks Super B!

Oekaki-Tickles said:
Thank you! I will let everyone know when they open! Is it a cosplayer you know, or are you the cosplayer?

Neither. The idea was for a fictional hypersensitive cosplayer (whose face and body look a lot like how you drew Katarina from LoL a couple years back), who wears real life sexy cosplay costumes I've seen that leave a lot of skin vulnerable to certain ticklish predicaments. I would purchase one commission and see if I like it, then if so continue to buy commissions whenever available to make it into a sort of series of unfortunate ticklish cosplay mishaps.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back