• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY - Albany Tickle Gathering - Feb. 2-5th, 2018

JPie1

Verified
Hello all

Albany registration is open. The dates for the fun is Feb. 2-5th, 2018.

If you would like to come to the event, please PM me or Rustenexcel87 and introduce yourself if we have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. If you have a fetlife profile we probably look at that quicker. We both have the same profile names there - there is also a group with members for this gathering - UNY: Albany Superbowl Weekend Tickle Gathering

In order to assure a safe environment for this event, we must insist on a vetting process for this gathering. If we know you, you are in. All you need to do is let us know you plan to come and we will send you the registration links. If on the other hand we have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you, please send me a PM introducing yourself. We will respond promptly and after a bit of conversation, we will provide you with the PayPal registration address and a link to book a room at our designated hotel.

The fee for the event is $35 per person. This will cover the cost of a hospitality suite as well as refreshments throughout the weekend. If we get enough registrations we will then be able to include Friday night dinner as part of the registration fee.

In terms of a hotel, we were able to secure a very nice hotel which hosted this event in the past with great success. We have secured a special rate for this event. Single suite rooms will cost $89 for a 1 bedroom suite that can sleep up to 4 people, or $99 for a 2 bedroom suite that can sleep up to 6.

If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up any time on here.

Here’s to spending time with old friends and making new ones in the process.

Yay! So glad that you are making this gathering again in 2018. :bouncybou

Booked my hotel room on Monday. Looking forward to seeing many friends there! :xpulcy:

Excellent! I had the pleasure to attend the last Albany gathering and look forward to once again connect with the TMF community. :thumbsup:

We have about 20 coming at the moment, with a few more maybees. This has the makings of a nice time. Any other takers? Come one, come all.

Any other takers? Come one, come all.

Not to :beathorse:, but would you still consider announcing this in the established UNY subforum here that used to be the go-to place for the past version of the event? True, the sub is so inactive that it doesn't even merit a separate listing on the "General Gatherings" page anymore (if it ever did, my recollection is foggy), but it's quite possible some of its former attendees and others like me who were interested but never got to go bookmarked the page and have been peeking in periodically, quixotically hoping for precisely this revival of the gathering.

NM, I see Milagros has. And already 11 views! I knew it, just like the Upstate region generally, life abounds under the veneer of frozen dormancy.

I would love to come meet you guys, but I'm not sure I could come for the whole weekend. Could I meet up with you guys during the day one of the days and introduce myself?

For some reason, I can’t find the sub forum when I go on here. That is why we started this thread. Can you link me? I am all for putting it up there.

Soccerdude93 I am sure something can be arranged. Message me here and I can give you some particulars.

oh sorry Ned I see you put the link in your message&#55357;&#56860; Ok let me repost JPie’s message.

oh sorry Ned I see you put the link in your message

No problem at all. One of my few bones of contention with the TMF is its Wikipedia-esque CSS that suppresses the conventional underlining for hyperlinks except when hovered over; there's just not enough color contrast between the links and surrounding plain text, in my opinion. (Maybe we could have something in a hot pink?)

Underline-scarred text looks ugly, for sure, but my quirky OCD always compels me to add them to any links I include. A little part of me died when the flashing hyperlink feature was deprecated. :cry1:

Hey Ned, if you are interested all of us have been planning the event on Face Book. We keep it vanilla there so it will be safe and the group is private. Your postings won’t show up in your news feed. That is the best way for up to the minute information on the event.

Hmmm... I'm very tempted to just pack my bags and go.

Is it too late to register? How many people are attending so far? Are there still rooms left? (I would need one to myself...no offense to anyone).

My pm is not open on here, but I can be reached at [email protected]

Either way, it sounds fun and I hope everyone has a blast if I can't make it out this time. xoxoxo

MistressMia,

I am so sorry not to see this until today, I actually do not come on TMF very much anymore, I can make sure there is a room for you if you would like to attend, it is not too late to register and we would love to have you there. I will contact you tomorrow via gmail with some information.

JPie

I just signed up my better half and myself. We're looking forward to seeing everyone.

MistressMia,

I am so sorry not to see this until today, I actually do not come on TMF very much anymore, I can make sure there is a room for you if you would like to attend, it is not too late to register and we would love to have you there. I will contact you tomorrow via gmail with some information.

JPie

Thank you so much for trying to be accommodating!

It's a little too late for me to plan the trip, but maybe next year??
Have fun everyone!! xoxo

Hello gang, 1 week to go! Shopping weekend. Going to pick up snacks and beverages. Any special requests out there? I am going to pick up usual stuff PLUS some healthy snacks.

Additionally we will be serving pizza Friday for dinner, I plan on ordering in 2 batches so we have some fresh for later arrivals.

Saturday Breakfast is provided by the hotel (well every morning)
Saturday lunch - on own
Saturday dinner - we have had the tradition of going to a hibachi, give me a yeah if you would like to be included

Sunday breakfast - Judy's world famous baked french toast and bacon
Sunday lunch - on own
Sunday dinner - pot luck as people are cooking, feel free to bring something to share - encouraged in fact.

Monday - breakfast is provided by hotel.

Yes, I would like to be included in the group going to a hibachi on Saturday night. :D

Ok so I needed a few days.
There are no words to express what this year’s Albany gathering meant to me. While NEST 2010 was my first major social and self acceptance test after years of therapy for anxiety and depression, Albany 2011 was the first time I felt comfortable and completely at ease at these events.
Embracing this part of myself has lead to an amazing life. It has brought me incredible friends who have challenged and encouraged me to embrace vanilla endeavors that have enriched my life in ways I never dared to imagine.
At one point I looked at my kink as a curse; now I honor it as a gift. While it does not define me, it sure makes life fun.
Being able to take this event over with AffectionateDan and JPie is an honor and privilege.
I want to thank VennRay for trusting us enough to take the reigns. I also want to thank Bellarisa, SnailS, and Lee Allure for all the advice and support they have given me over the years after I expressed an interest in running a gathering.
It was humbling to receive so many compliments about this event. I hope you all realized the event was such a success because all of you just being the wonderful people you are made it that way.
Anyway in the future, in conjunction with my two amazing counterparts, I hope to continue to bring you all a most enjoyable experience at this event.
Thank you all for coming, and a big congratulations to JPie and her awesome man on their engagement.

Sorry for being late, been very busy, but I just want to thank you guys for having me.

I'll be honest I was incredibly unsure at first, but I had a really great time despite the fact that I could only stay for a couple hours. It was so nice to meet all of you! You really made me feel welcomed and included, and that's what I really appreciate about the whole event as a newcomer.

I've been told that coming to events like these is the very first step that most people who enjoy tickling are unfortunately unable to take, and it's true.

So once again, I want to thank you guys, especially to Rustenexcel87, for having me. I had a blast!

Last edited:
2019 Registration opening soon, watch for the announcement!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back