• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia in Boston Nov 18th &19th

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Folks,
I'm visiting Boston! It's been a while...lol

I will be available for sessions. Please note: All sessions are pre-booked. I do not take last minute appointments. A small deposit is due upon booking to secure your time slot. Also, I limit the number of sessions where I am the Lee in order to maintain my responsiveness and ticklishness! Haha

If you would like session info and rates, please email me directly with your TMF user name and whether you are a lee/ler/switch. email: [email protected]

First-timer friendly and encouraged! :)

Hope to hear from you soon. Cut off for booking + deposit is thurs, 11/16th by 9p EST. Please be sure to get all your info and questions answered BEFORE the 16th.

Cheers, tickle fam!
-Mia

Hello Tickle Fam,
My travel plans are now confirmed! I'm excited!

Contact me for availability. I still have a couple of appointment times left. :)

xo,
Mia

Good morning tickle fam!

Boston bound...and armed with these for my lees... tickle you soon!

Have a last minute reschedule and therefore availability on Sunday 11/19th eve around 7p. If anyone is interested please contact me directly and be ready for a quick turn around with deposit. Serious inquiries only please. I am otherwise completely booked and do not have time to entertain indecisiveness given the time constraint.

Sessions are hosted by me in Dedham.

Hope to tickle you or be tickled by you soon!

xo,
Mia

Just had my first ever session with Mistress Mia. it was simply awesome! I was a bit nervous going in, but she was so easy to talk to and made you feel relaxed. gorgeous, ticklish, and sweet. that's a winning combo! cant wait until she comes again. next time I think I'm going to ask for her hand in marriage. hope she doesn't read this! :xpeepsofa

Just had my first ever session with Mistress Mia. it was simply awesome! I was a bit nervous going in, but she was so easy to talk to and made you feel relaxed. gorgeous, ticklish, and sweet. that's a winning combo! cant wait until she comes again. next time I think I'm going to ask for her hand in marriage. hope she doesn't read this! :xpeepsofa

You are super sweet and super cute and a "Wicked Pissah" (insert Bostonian accent here) Ler!

One glimpse of me in my cozy jammies, no makeup face with my retainer in will have you running for the hills! Not to mention, I may be a shortie but I take up most of the bed and hog the sheets. LOL ;)

Local Boston babes, don't sleep on this... take maniactickler up on his offer to meet when he answers your personals ad! I can vouch for his character and his skillz! =D

Thanks for the shout out, maniactickler. xo

Local ladies from Mass or NH, please heed Mistress Mia's words and meet me immediately for the most amazing tickling of your life free of charge!.

This offer expires December of 2025 :evilha:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back