• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted house tickle

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Here's a Halloween tickling idea.

Imagine a haunted house with a different tickle torture waiting in every room.

There is a main floor, upstairs, and a basement.
You also have no way of knowing how long each room will tickle you.

Here are a couple to start:

On the main floor is a room with 3 very pretty/scary long nailed witches. When you enter they put you under a spell. You wake up tied to the bed and they proceed to tickle you everywhere.

Upstairs is a room that magically pulls you against the wall, and lifts you about 1 foot off the floor. Then featherdusters float in and tickle you all over your body and feet.

What rooms would you put in to torture people, and on which floor would they be?

You can also add floors, like a dungeon or an attic if you want. :)

(be as specific/non specific as you like.)

Let me see. Nothing like torturous tickling with a bit of horror thrown in to spice it up.
How about the key to unlock the house in order to try to escape is hidden somewhere in the basement but, there's just one problem. In the basement lives a tickle monster with acute senses and if you aren't as quiet and stealthy as possible, it will wrap you up in it's many tentacles and tickle you slowly and steadily, caressing your worst spots because it's also telepathic and knows just where to explore and how to do it. Oh by the way, there's a secret door in the rear wall that leads to a dungeon but, to get in you have to laugh hard enough for it to open.

Maybe in the basement, several "tickle monsters" corner you and gang tickle you. Upstairs in a bedroom, a ghost throws you into bed, then exposes and tickles your most ticklish spots. On the main floor, a tickle monster of some sort pushes you against a window, you facing outwards, and tickles you absolutely silly, so everyone waiting to enter can watch.

On the main floor, a tickle monster of some sort pushes you against a window, you facing outwards, and tickles you absolutely silly, so everyone waiting to enter can watch.

Brilliant! That one made me laugh! Thanks for that.

Maybe in the basement, several "tickle monsters" corner you and gang tickle you. Upstairs in a bedroom, a ghost throws you into bed, then exposes and tickles your most ticklish spots. On the main floor, a tickle monster of some sort pushes you against a window, you facing outwards, and tickles you absolutely silly, so everyone waiting to enter can watch.

A haunted tickle house sounds like an absolutely great idea for a future James Darke,FTKL,Simply Tickling,or Tickle Room video(since they all would do tremendous wonders with that very concept).

I really like that idea.

How about a room in the attic with ropes that come down and hang you by your ankles from the rafters. Others come up from the floor and pull your arms taught. Then evil spirits tickle you all over while you hang upside down

How about a room in the attic with ropes that come down and hang you by your ankles from the rafters. Others come up from the floor and pull your arms taught. Then evil spirits tickle you all over while you hang upside down

I really like that idea too!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose11Great99 View Post

Quote by GirlWhoLikes2Laugh I really like that idea too!

The only problem with being tickled while being upside down is the pressure in your head from all the blood running down into it...

The only problem with being tickled while being upside down is the pressure in your head from all the blood running down into it...

Exactly! Still sounds kinky though. How about also in the attic the ghost who normally rattles chains and moans "Get out!!" says "Come iiiiiiiiin!!" and proceeds to bind you with those chains and then tickles your neck and ears with magical feather dusters until you are frantically laughing your ass off and laugh-crying but, still not wanting it to end?

Last edited:

That's true, that's the only downside to be tickled upside down.

As soon as you step on a stair, your foot sinks into the wood and 'something' tickles everywhere on your foot until you can pull it out. Of course, there are many, many stairs to climb, because the only way out is up. After you've been tricked into going down them, of course.

Ya, it would have to be a short duration upside down, then they could lay you flat and continue tickling. :)

It's October again. Anyone got more ideas for haunted house tickling?

How about laying in a coffin with holes in the bottom and your feet sticking out. Someone starts tickling your feet and you have to guess what they are using.
Guess wrong and you get tickled all over. :)

But I actually was thinking of making something like that happen but next year. Need a bigger outreach. Was thinking of a party floor, interrogation basement, and a masquerade upstairs. For very different moods.

I'd legit fly out there for that.

Not to be this guy but tickling isn’t scary so why use it in a haunted house

Sounds like a great idea they already have haunted houses where they beat you up and torture you miswell add some tickling lol

Here's another idea.

The house is decorated with pictures of monsters with evil grins reaching out toward you, and pictures of various people (or even just body parts) being tickled.

Also, people's laughs are recorded and played through the speakers to scare you while you walk around waiting to be captured and tickled.
They may have a fondness for playing recordings that include lots of panicked begging.
Ex. "No no no no no please not there! NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

I think it needs a horde of tickle zombies to swarm you and attack from all sides and angles.

One more before Halloween.
For the Dr. Who fans here............Weeping Angels
You enter a room and the door slams behind you.
You see the statues all around you and notice the ones you are not looking at are moving closer.
You keep them at bay as long as you can, but even blinking allows them to come closer.
Eventually they catch you.
But instead of displacing you in time, they blindfold you and begin to move with impunity.
They tie you to a bed and tickle you for as long as they want, feeding off of your ticklish energy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back