• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideal Length of Tickling in a Video or Mainstream Media

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
What is your preferred length of tickle time in a tickling video or scene in a Movie/TV or Music video?

Do you think the longer the better or the shorter and Sweet?

Does he part of the body effect the time preference?

Depends on my mood. Sometimes a half an our is enough, sometimes a whole hour, sometimes even longer if I'm feeling mean and want to see a 'lee put through her paces.

I notice some of the old school videos were anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour,but I believe that's because there was always a plot or more dialogue to them. I would say about 45 minutes is a good amount.

This is a tough one as it really depends on the viewers mindset and preferences. The videos I produce are typically between 20 and 30 minutes each, with the actual tickle time taking up the majority of that time. Each one comes with splits that are usually around 10-15 minutes that cater to both feet only and upper body only preferences. Also, each video has it's own flavor, pace/intensity of tickling, etc. Just a matter of personal taste. Will be interesting to see what others post.

40 hours - no more, no less! Seriously, it kinda depends on the lee...can he/she (yes, I used both) take it? Or, after 5 minutes, does the lee get bored with it, and starts to fake it? And, how the ler does the tickling...is he/she tickling, or trying to make the lee suffer? I'd rather see the lee kind of enjoying the tickling, and then the longer, the better.

40 hours - no more, no less! Seriously, it kinda depends on the lee...can he/she (yes, I used both) take it? Or, after 5 minutes, does the lee get bored with it, and starts to fake it? And, how the ler does the tickling...is he/she tickling, or trying to make the lee suffer? I'd rather see the lee kind of enjoying the tickling, and then the longer, the better.

You are hardcore...lol

Well, I love long vids, but only if the bondage position or the ticklers change. Seeing the same stuff for more than 5 minutes really becomes boring.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back