• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

work tickles :)

dcanarchyv1

First time posting a story on here so I hope it reads okay :)

So at my work there us a woman, a larger lady probably mid 40's and a few months ago she poked my sides, and because I wasn't expecting it, to her delight I jumped and let out a little squeal (I should also point out she has those fake nails that are rounded and not pointed at the end, I always find they tickle more)

Anyways, since then she'll poke my sides every so often. This past week it was just the two of us alone in the office, and somehow the subject of her poking my sides came up, she seems to think there is a difference between poking and tickling (which I disagree with) she then came up to me and said 'okay lift your arm up a bit', which I did and then clamped down as soon as hand got near, after a few more tries, her hand was finally on my ribcage, just waiting to start (I should also say at this point I've never quite been sure how ticklish I am), then she wiggled her fingers and oh my God, it was like a bolt of lightning, it tickled so much that I jumped out of my seat and was laughing and squealing like a madman, it only lasted 5 seconds of that but it felt like a lot longer when it was happening.

When she finished she turned and said to me 'see there is a difference between poking and tickling' (I still don't really believe it) and that from now on she wouldn't poke me anymore, she'd just tickle me instead......

Hope you enjoyed

D

Lucky! Bonus... future full-on tickles, not just pokes. Enjoy!

Hope you are looking forward to her tickling you a lot in the future. :D

First time posting a story on here so I hope it reads okay :)

So at my work there us a woman, a larger lady probably mid 40's and a few months ago she poked my sides, and because I wasn't expecting it, to her delight I jumped and let out a little squeal (I should also point out she has those fake nails that are rounded and not pointed at the end, I always find they tickle more)

Anyways, since then she'll poke my sides every so often. This past week it was just the two of us alone in the office, and somehow the subject of her poking my sides came up, she seems to think there is a difference between poking and tickling (which I disagree with) she then came up to me and said 'okay lift your arm up a bit', which I did and then clamped down as soon as hand got near, after a few more tries, her hand was finally on my ribcage, just waiting to start (I should also say at this point I've never quite been sure how ticklish I am), then she wiggled her fingers and oh my God, it was like a bolt of lightning, it tickled so much that I jumped out of my seat and was laughing and squealing like a madman, it only lasted 5 seconds of that but it felt like a lot longer when it was happening.

When she finished she turned and said to me 'see there is a difference between poking and tickling' (I still don't really believe it) and that from now on she wouldn't poke me anymore, she'd just tickle me instead......

Hope you enjoyed

D
Is she ticklish ? Why don't you try tickling her

I don't think she's ticklish, plus I've always been a Lee as oppose to a Ler :)

She sounds fun! :) I'm a lee too, but I would at least have to try to tickle her back.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back