• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Educational Persuasion! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Leif Curtis had Mr. Holmes naked secured to his own bed except for his socks and told him he wanted straight 'A's for his college projects and smiled saying that was the deal, Mr. Holmes had thoughts for him to play with Leif and he was going to but tables turned and they'd play by Leif's rules and Mr. Holmes would be agreeing to anything including the straight 'A's Leif wanted!

Leif's 6'1" teacher in his 30's was shaking his head and cursing Leif through his gag and was blindfold so felt very vulnerable and helpless and Leif kneeled facing his black socked size 12 feet bound together and sniffed them saying he did like the smell of his big, sweaty feet direct from the last lecture and made him squirm pressing his face to the soles and said that he bet they were ticklish and saw instant reaction, his feet involuntarily flexed and socked toes wiggled as he expected a tickle but instead Leif replaced his teachers black loafer shoes on his feet making him albeit silently feel a sense of relief.

Leif squirted some strawberry flavoured gel in his hands and massaged his dick and balls and in no time with dirty talk had his 7" dick erect and throbbing and he nodding when Leif asked him if he was liking this and then lowered his mouth to his balls and slowly and gently began to tongue bath them making him gasp and moan with undiluted pleasure from the sensual sensation delivered in sensuousness by him.

Desperately he tried to move his hips to being his hard dick in range of Leif's tongue but futile efforts but something amusing for Leif to see as licking his balls Leif told him he was his toy and toys were played with and stroked his nipples very lightly and then pinched them getting them hard saying he was a really sexy guy and making Leif so hot! He liked this and moaned more!

"Yeah you like that Sir yeah my tongue licking you yeah, Mmmm let's lick your nipples and get them nice n' hard, fuck yeah! Not so bad right Sir, I know you wanted to Top but my ass mine Sir and not for hire so yeah spiked your drink Sir and now here you are waking and finding me calling the shots but you will be promising me straight 'A's Sir but I've got my insurance, listen Sir!" said Leif menacingly ...

"Well Curtis you could earn them but I guess it depends how desperate you are as to what lengths you'll go!"

"Er not sure what you mean Sir?"

"C'mon Curtis you're not dumb, you want a favour from me you grant me one, our secret!"

"You mean sex Sir but what about Mrs. Holmes?"

"Away Curtis, miles away visiting her parents, so just me and you our secret, shame to lose out on graduation day right"

"You might enjoy dick sucking Curtis and having yours sucked you never know and nobody else will!"

"Yep all recorded Sir and this message stored safely"

The teacher shuddered, he had been caught and if it got out he would lose his job and marriage and reputation

"It's cool Sir long as you amuse me while I play with you, this a first time for me but confession I have seen F/M movies a couple, not interested in M/F as don't like seeing girls abused even on camera but a guy teased to fuck oh yeah and the women pretty merciless in one when she tortured her Boss to giving her a wage rise!

Curtis was merciless having found his teacher's weakness and employed it to break his victim using a combination of intense tickle torture and sexual teasing to the edge of orgasm and deviously alternating back and forth between both techniques and I loved hearing his shrieks of laughter and moans of frustrated sexual tension and I have already witnessed your ticklishness Sir and that's why your shoes and socks are on as sweaty and warm feet the most sensitive!"

The student began to gently suck on the head of his teacher's erect dick and caressed his balls with his fingers simultaneously and then gave him a very wet blow job using plenty of saliva and tongue work as he was enjoying the control factor and that he was dominating his kinky teacher who had wanted his ass. Mr. Holmes was moaning as Leif sucked and licked his 7" dick but then as he had edged him to near climax he stopped!

"Oh Sir, oh did you want to shoot your load, spunk off yeah, of course you did and so close but you think I am going to make it that easy for you, dream on Sir, I want to see you suffer, drive you out of your mind, show you who is in charge and like in the movie I am going to love tormenting one ticklish foot after the other, I will enjoy just stroking your ticklish feet, think about me lightly running my fingers across the arches of your socked feet and then oh fuck yes your bare feet Sir, bet you will be driven demented!"

Leif gently ran his fingers up and down his teacher's ribs to his armpits making him gasp and squirm whispering in his ear "Sir are you ticklish? Oh how ticklish are you? Can you take an intense tickling?" Saying this he lightly stroked Mr. Holmes armpits and then licked and sniffed them and whispered in his ear "FEEEEEEET" and what a response ""PLEASE NO!! NOT MY FEET!" "Oh Sir only teasing you, they'll not be hot enough yet, more squirming for you to do first!"

Mr. Holmes did squirm as Leif Curtis stroked his teacher's waist and then stroked his dick which was visibly throbbing and licked the head of pre-cum and along the shaft as the abused teacher struggled to be free from the increasing torment as Leif licked his balls and again stopped before Mr. Holmes gained relief and laughed

"Oh Sir, does this dick want to cum, yes it does but were you really going to use this feather on me? Never mind but let's see how you react to it stroking along your dick, oooh fuck now that makes you wriggle for sure but now yeah across the head, that's it moan your fucking head off you dirty bastard thinking of doing this to me and don't deny it, teasing you to fuck instead Sir but how are your feet feeling, toes wiggling in your shoes and socks I see, great that's it, what I want from you Sir!"

The student then went to his teacher's size 12 feet and slid off both shoes and and gave both socked feet a good long sniff telling him that his foot stink was seriously addictive and intoxicating, smelling really raunchy and saying he was tempted to film the tickling scene about to be enacted seeing both feet being so very sensitive but he'd spare Mr. Holmes this indignity!

Leif fooled his teacher again as he stroked Mr. Holmes's sides very gently to as he said tease his nerve endings a little and the he sucked his teacher's dick momentarily and simultaneously stroked his balls. Mr. Holmes was writhing on the bed much to Leif's sense of personal satisfaction and when satisfied that Mr. Holmes dick was hard enough then lightly tickled his armpits and his sides again but then he stroked the socked soles of both feet and under the balls of Mr. Holmes's feet!

"No! Not my feet! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Ohnot my feet!"

"Oh has Mr. Holmes got big ticklish feet, has he yes I think he has, two big, hot n' sweaty very ticklish socked feet and wearing black nylon socks making his feet so wet with perspiration, sweat the natural lubricant, does Mrs. Holmes play with Mr. Holmes feet, I bet she doesn't, seems he couldn't stand it if she did but he's not standing are you Mr. Holmes? No you're lying flat on your back so the soles fo your ticklish feet are facing me and the prefect targets for a tickle, yes let me focus on these stinky, sweaty feet Mmmmmm fuck they smell strong, a real man's smell Sir!" taunted the student Curtis who alternated stroking one socked foot then the other!

Leif indulged himself sniffing the black socked feet facing him and began not to tickle but to massage them both, a slow massage saying how warm and moist they were and so smooth as he fondled them driving Wayne Holmes mad not because it tickled but because he knew it could and would any second but also hated his feet touched and Leif saw this by way of their rigidity as he strained to keep both feet still and non-reactive to his student lightly rubbing both of his black socked feet and paying special attention to his teacher's arches and beneath his toes!

Leif began really getting into giving the enforced foot massage and seeing all his teacher's toes flexing and hearing him moaning and the massage of his warm feet alter as the student's fingers began to slowly tickle the socked soles of Wayne Holmes's feet and trail his fingers up and down both soles of his feet. Curtis then really started furiously tickling his teacher's black socked feet hearing him lose the plot and scream with laughter! Leif was merciless and stroked from one foot to the other and sometimes both at the same time!

"You know Sir these feet are very hot n' sticky and I think need to be aired, sorry what's that, oh no Sir really I think these socks should come off so let's slowly peel this left sock down that's it, don't clench your toes Sir the sock needs to come off on come on Sir!"

"HAHAHHAHAFFUCKAHAHAHAHATICKLESAHAHAHAA!"

I told you not to clench your toes so do what I say or I will tickle the sole of your other foot yes that's it good boy, that's it now not so hard was it Mmmm what great looking bare feet Mr. Holmes Sir, big toes and nicely proportioned and oh high arches but Mmmmm fuck what a manly smell, yeah these feet are awesome!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAPLEASENOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAAITFUCKIN'TICKLE S AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Leif Curtis smiled as his fingers slid in between his teacher's toes and he then stroked the length of both soles to the same desperate laughter from his ticklish victim and working over both feet in a ferocious frenzy! The teacher thrashed on the bed unablr to deal with the varying sensations as Leif ran his hands along his legs and stroked Mr. Holmes inner thighs and then his ribs and armpits and back to his bare feet again.

Then stroking Mr. Holmes's balls teasingly edging him and feet again! Then resuming teasing his teacher's dick and licking it but stopping before Mr. Holmes could climax and again a slow stroke along the soles of both feet liking tickling his teacher's feet and saying it being one thing to see it happening in a film and jerk off the fantasy of it but quite another to make it a reality and get off on doing it saying to his teacher that his own dick was so hard!

The student then licked Mr. Holmes's balls and stroke teased his dick with the feather keeping him on the edge as he worked on his teacher deliberately maliciously using pleasure as the weapon of torment and tease and finding every technique effective!

"PLEASE let me cum!" Leif heard his teacher beg and ignored him and he ran his tongue around the head of his throbbing dick and licked pre-cum off the head and slowly sucked up n' down the shaft of his teacher's dick and then he suddenly stopped!

"HAHAHAHAHAEEAEEAEAEAEAEEAA NONONONONONONONONONO!" Mr. Holmes yelled as his ribs were tickled!"

Leif then stroked Mr' Holmes with the feather, he ran it across his nipples and inside both armpits and along his inner thighs and along the sides of his balls eventually stroking his teacher's hardened dick and kept increasing the intensity until he was laughing like a demented hyena and then Leif smiled as he ran the feather over both of Mr. Holmes's feet! He then used the quill end of the feather and stroked under his teacher's toes and drew the quill the length of both feet and across the balls of both feet and then feather sawed in between his teacher's toes!

The feather discarded Leif began nibbling the soles of his teacher's feet and grazing his teeth across both arches and found the taste of both ripe feet very appetising!

"No! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha haha stoop heeheehahahahaanooofucknooo!" the oral action was devastating for Mr. Holmes as he bucked on the bed hysterically.

"Oh Sir such vulnerable feet and so smelly and tasty, going to enjoy spending time enjoying them both Sir!" taunted Leif as he stroked both soles and nibbled on both feet, raking his teeth along both insteps and flicking his tongue in between his teacher's toes as Mr. Holmes laughed like a man possessed and then the technique changed to a spider tickling across both soles!

Leif then resumed licking long and hard up and down Mr. Holmes's soles and in between his toes, sensually licking the sweat from between them lapping at both feet but then licked Mr. Holme's dick and licked up and down the shaft of his dick making him really squirm on the bed. Both feet again licked furiously as both feet were massaged and Leif loved seeing his teacher's toes flexing and he then leaned into them both and sniffed their strong aroma!

"Your feet smell really good Sir!" Leif said as he buried his face on his teacher's hot and sweaty foot soles and rubbed his face against them both and then licked them and sucked Mr. Holmes's toes taking one mouthful of toes and then another mouthful inhaling them and really nibbling them and sliding his tongue in between them all! Then stroking and massaging both feet, kissing and licking and sucking them! Then rubbing each foot and tasting the richness of them both and putting first one big toe in his mouth and then the other big toe and sucking on them and bobbing back and forth like it was his teacher's dick he was sucking!

"Straight 'A's right Sir!" said Leif Curtis as he massaged both of his teacher's feet softly and gently sucked on his toes, one foot and then the other and though Mr. Holmes nodded affirmative too tickled out to talk kept sucking his teacher's toes and licked the soles of both feet savouring their rich and sweaty taste and Mr. Holmes's toes curling a little as the tip of Leif's tongue traced up and down the length of both feet as Leif held both fee to his face inhaling their powerful scent and rubbed his face over them and licked the smooth soles pressing both warm feet to his mouth, his tongue sliding all over the warm n' salty tasting toes and in between them and up n' down the soles of both heavily perspiring feet.

"Mmmm fuck Mr. Holmes Sir these feet smell and taste so fucking good, so warm, sweaty and smelly my dicks so hard, you know what Sir you better get used to me enjoying them or you will find yourself in deep shit" said Leif kissing both feet, saying they being so warm and smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe he was laying claim on them and again licked them both all over! Leif mesmerised by their smell lickled them like crazy and sucked every toe of each foot and initially found when he had the energy to speak his teacher saying he wasn't sure how he could arrange this.

Leif went to the bathroom and he saw the sonicare and returned to his ticklish teacher and asked him if he had brushed his teeth in the morning and Wayne Holmes nodded so the next question but had he brushed his feet and then 'Bzzzzzzzzzz' the sonicare activated, the revolving bristles all over both Mr. Holmes's feet drove him to distraction!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHANOOOHAHAHAHFUCKTICKLESTOOOMUCHAHAHHA A HASTOOOPAHAHAHAOKAYHAHAHAOKAYYESHAHAHA!"

"Good Sir there's a good ticklish teacher who will do what his student says and here are some ideas - you will sometimes wear loafer shoes all day in college with no socks on and after the final lecture come to my place for me to play with them both, at my place which you will visit one evening per week you will have your feet played with in socks and barefoot, weekends here alone like this one I am your house-guest and I am sure I will think of more conditions but you keep your job and marriage Sir and I get your feet and the straight 'A's!"

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back