• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tough Women in TV, animation and movies

Laughthirsty Lr

TMF Regular
This thread can be about any kind of female character who is tough, strong, authoritative or possessing other powers/skills/abilities that make them stand out as someone that you wouldn't want to mess with.
Characters from stories and comics and video games are welcome too.
Since it was my idea, I'll go first.

"Julia" (Sybil Danning) from the the 1983 fantasy hack and slash film, "The Seven Magnificent Gladiators"
The first time I seen this I was maybe around 15 and her character was just so brave and fearless and she could even out drink any man in the bar. That's how I became a Sybil Danning fan. She did numerous other films of fantasy and even some horror as well. She was a big influence on the type of woman that I would come to desire as the perfect mate and allie in a tough situation.

Next is "Valeria" (Sandahl Bergman) from the 1982 film, "Conan the Barbarian."
A very similar character to Julia but, calmer and maybe even a bit more feminine but, tough nonetheless.

Next up is an anime character from the old Tenchi Muyo series created by Masaki Kajishima and Hiroki Hayashi.
She is "Ryoko Hakubi", the Space Pirate voiced by Petrea Burchard. She is half human and half Masu, very powerful, very selfish and manipulative and is an expert in bondage. She's also a sadomasochist leaning more toward sadism or so she says in one episode where her nemesis, "Ayeka" attempts to torture her with...an interesting result. ;-)

There are more but I don't want to start out over doing it so, I figured that three were enough for now.

Attachments

• Julia 01.jpg
    Julia 01.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Julia 02.jpg
    Julia 02.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Valeria 01.jpg
    Valeria 01.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 11
  • Valeria 02.jpg
    Valeria 02.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Ryoko Hakubi 01.jpg
    Ryoko Hakubi 01.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Veronica Mars is tough and resourceful enough to take whatever the world throws at her even though she's small and physically weak.

Veronica Mars is tough and resourceful enough to take whatever the world throws at her even though she's small and physically weak.

Cool! What an intriguing character! Looked up and watched the trailer for the show. She seems, very clever, crafty and determined. Good qualities, all of them! I sure wouldn't want to cross her path.

Last edited:
I like female wrestlers. So strong, so nimble, so much flesh to tickl...er...I mean...so much muscle to wrestle! YEAH, YEAH that's what I MEANT. ;) :D

Yeah, there are a lot of attractive, strong women wrestlers out there. I watched some on Amazon Prime not too long ago. I like the ones who really throw themselves into it and get a little bit mean. I was really impressed with one called "Alpha Female". You want to talk about kinky fantasies. Damn!

Oh, to tie an busty, muscular amazon goddess to a tight metal bondage table spread eagle, gag her, and slowly but surely break her to a panting sweaty sub begging for release. How she would buck and scream though her gag as I'd fluff every inch of her delicious body. Gods what a fantasy. ;) :D

How about Wonder woman? I really liked the movie and this lady! She is tough no doubts!

Oh, to tie an busty, muscular amazon goddess to a tight metal bondage table spread eagle, gag her, and slowly but surely break her to a panting sweaty sub begging for release. How she would buck and scream though her gag as I'd fluff every inch of her delicious body. Gods what a fantasy. ;) :D

An interesting fantasy you have there. Might be a good idea for a story. Maybe something like "The harder they laugh the harder they fall" or something like that.

How about Wonder woman? I really liked the movie and this lady! She is tough no doubts!

I haven't seen the movie yet but, Wonder Woman is a great character. Believe it or not, the early Wonder Woman comics dealt with bondage senarios worked into the stories. Wonder Woman's creater was a psychologist who was fascinated with strong, dominant women.
I like the Linda Carter Wonder Woman and the Justice League, animated Wonder Woman the most.

Lita, from the WWE, is probably my favourite! Beautiful, strong, athletic......:)

Jadzia Dax from Star Trek DS9 is definitely up there as well, likewise Batgirl, played by Alicia Silverstone!

Also, for my fellow UK TMFers, I'd like to mention 'Jet' from Gladiators.

Lita, from the WWE, is probably my favourite! Beautiful, strong, athletic......:)

Jadzia Dax from Star Trek DS9 is definitely up there as well, likewise Batgirl, played by Alicia Silverstone!

Also, for my fellow UK TMFers, I'd like to mention 'Jet' from Gladiators.

Nice choices. Here's a bit of background info on them all.

Lita
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/lita
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lita_(wrestler)

Jadzia Dax from Star Trek DS9
http://www.startrek.com/database_article/dax-j
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadzia_Dax

Jet - Gladiators
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Youdale

Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone)
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batgirl_(Alicia_Silverstone)

Anna Paquin. Whether it's Sooki from True Blood or Rogue from X-Men. She looks likes she would be fun to tickle.

Attachments

• Anna-Paquin-True-Blood-Red-Lingerie-Workout.jpg
    Anna-Paquin-True-Blood-Red-Lingerie-Workout.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
  • bmOzyAR.jpg
    bmOzyAR.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4
Anna Paquin. Whether it's Sooki from True Blood or Rogue from X-Men. She looks likes she would be fun to tickle.

Yeah, I remember her from those movies. I thought it was cute how Logan was all protective over her. In the 1990s cartoon it was Jubalee that he was protective of and later on when a new series came out he watched over Kitty.
I always liked the Rogue from the 90's cartoon. She was so tough and sexy. I loved how Gambit always got under her skin.
Gambit to Rogue: "You can drain my energy anytime, chère."

I think that another tough woman out there still alive and kicking ass is Dee Booher better known as "Queen Kong" of
POWW (Powerful Women of Wrestling) and her alter ego "Queen Kong" of GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling).

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Dee_Booher

ff9171fc043b93521247f3cdedc7548e.jpgDee-Booher.jpgbw4_e2-737x1024.jpg

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back