• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fabulous session with Switch Sky!

milagros317

Verified
I was in Los Angeles for ten days, spanning the World Series. In between Games 1 and 2, which took place on October
24th and 25th, and Games 6 and 7, which took place on October 31st and November 1st, I had a session with Switch Sky
at The Dominion. The session lasted four hours, from 7pm to 11pm.

Website of the Dominion: http://dominionsm.com/

Sky's page there: http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/sky/

Here is the story of that fabulous session. Waring: Some darker aspects of BDSM are in this story, as well as a photo
of male nudity (buttocks).

Sky greeted me wearing sneakers and socks and she told me that she had been wearing the socks all day long just for
me. She led me to the room in which our session would take place. It was up on the second floor.

After stripping to my briefs, I knelt an kissed her sneakers over and over again. She ordered me to remove one of
her sneakers and allowed me to smell her sock, stained with with sweat. It was intoxicating! She put her sneaker back
on.

Sky ordered me to lie down on my back on a bondage table which had a foot stock at one end. I placed my ankles in
the stocks and Sky locked them in. She put wrist cuffs on my wrists and tied them to rings in the bondage table
above my head. She smiled down and me and said, "I do remember all of your spots!"

She proved this over the next forty-five minutes, tickling me insane. She tickled my ribs, collarbones, underarms,
feet, belly, biceps, thighs, and knees. She kept moving her area of attack so that I never got too used to the
tickling in any one area. She mostly used her bare hands, with medium length nails. I laughed so hard that I almost
used my safeword.

Goddess Shelly knew that I would be having this session with Sky and, as she had done in previous years, gave me a
sealed envelope to present to Sky. I had an no idea of what was in it but I knew that Goddess Shelly had laughed when
she wrote it and sealed it.

Sky then read the letter inside the sealed envelope.

"So, you did a bad job with Shelly's laundry, isn't that true?" she asked me.

"Yes, I sure did, and Goddess Shelly caned me for it, twice," I answered.

"Shelly has instructed me to continue caning you for it, and wrote that I should make sure you remember the caning that
I give you," she said. I felt a cold chill come over me because Sky is over six feet tall and very athletic.

Sky untied my hands and released my ankles from the stocks, but told me to turn over and lie on my belly. She relocked
my ankles in the stocks and tied my wrist cuffs to the table above my head. She told me that I would get 50 cane
strokes to be worthy of licking her feet later and 55 as punishment for my mistake with Shelly's laundry.

She gave me the cane strokes in nine groups of ten, with fifteen at the end. I had to count each stroke and thank her
after each one. In between the groups of ten, she tickled me vigorously, digging her strong fingers into my armpits.

"I'll bet you don't want the tickling to stop, given what comes next," she joked. She was correct.

The last fifteen were particularly hard and you can see the results below. It took several days for the marks to fade
away. When all 105 strokes were done, Sky comforted me and told me that she was proud of me for not howling too much
during the ordeal.

After releasing me from the bondage table, Sky sat down on a black leather couch and allowed me to remove both of her
sneakers and both of her socks. I was then ordered to lick her soles, which I did very gratefully. She had indeed been
wearing her socks and sneakers all day and did some hiking that afternoon, so I had the great pleasure of licking all
of the sweat and grime off of her very lovely soles. Her feet are exquisite narrow size ten with high arches! She also
ordered me to suck on her toes, one by one, and she shoved her foot into my mouth as far as it could go.

I was then ordered to clean her socks by sucking all of the sweat off of them. I took them entirely in my mouth, one at
a time, and sucked quite vigorously to clean them as much as possible.

Sky then announced that it was time to put me into a strict hogtie. You can see the photo below. Every ten minutes or
so, she announced that it was time to tighten my bondage and she did so. (The photo was after three tightenings; there
were six altogether.) In between tightening my bondage, Sky tickled my feet and my ribs, complaining that she could
not get into my armpits very well.

I had brought another envelope with $40 for dinner and Sky called one of her favorite local restaurant and ordered us
a meal. She left me for a few minutes to go downstairs and get it. She tightened my bondage for the last time and
said, "I love the fact that you are so helpless that you even depend on me for sustenance. I'm going to feed you now,
one spoonful at at time."

She did so, and I greatly enjoyed the dinner. She untied me from the hogtie and allowed me lick the dessert off of
her bare feet.

For the rest of the session I gave Sky a foot massage and was, at the very end, allowed to lick her soles again.

All in all, it was a fabulous session.

I realize that most people here on the TMF are not interested in hard corporal punishment like caning, but you should
know that Sky is a highly skilled tickler and will be glad to do a session with tickling only if that is what you
wish. Also, she is a switch and is very ticklish herself. From her webpage:

"I invite you to find new and interesting ways to make me squirm! On that note, I happen to be very ticklish! My body
is exceptionally responsive and will not hold back from whatever I am experiencing."

Attachments

• caned.jpg
    caned.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 221
  • hogtie.jpg
    hogtie.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 371
Looking at the photo of me in the hogtie done by Switch Sky caused Goddess Shelly to put me an tight hogtie herself. This was yesterday, November 5th.
Photos below.

She tickled me on and off for three hours, mostly on my feet, while I was in that hogtie.:eek:

Attachments

• ht1.jpg
    ht1.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 95
  • ht2.jpg
    ht2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 115
  • ht3.jpg
    ht3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 90
Sky in NYC (Warning male nudity)

Switch Sky was in New York City for four days and came to my apartment for a session yesterday.

The session included tickle torture (of course), tease and denial, caning, and bondage.

Some photos of the results of the caning are below. In the last photo, Sky is using me as a footstool.

Attachments

• June26a.jpg
    June26a.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
  • June26b.jpg
    June26b.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
  • June26e.jpg
    June26e.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
  • June26f.jpg
    June26f.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 37
Below are two photos of me in bondage. I was wrapped in itchy burlap inside the sleep sack.

Attachments

• June26c.jpg
    June26c.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 68
  • June26d.jpg
    June26d.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 53
That sounded like an amazing experience.

I got the chance to visit LA about 20 years ago and had a great time there. Sadly nothing like that anywhere close to me

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back