• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most perfect feet /m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I just want to take a moment to brag really quick about how perfect my boyfriend's feet are. They are the the cutest, softest, cleanest, meatiest, most beautiful feet on a guy I have
ever seen, and I get to play with them anytime I want.

Size 12, wide.

Boys, take care of your feet.

IMG_20171103_020058.jpg

Lol I am a straight guy and even I kinda feel like a sudden urge to tickle them :blush: :D

Just kidding, he's all yours, lucky girl! ;) I'm sure you guys are having tons of fun~

I'm pretty sure that if I didn't say who's they were, more would be drooling. I just wanted to glorify a rare case of perfect man feet to my own liking. I play with them how I want. Hes really ticklish and likes to hide it. He tolerates me. :)

Lol I am a straight guy and even I kinda feel like a sudden urge to tickle them :blush: :D

Just kidding, he's all yours, lucky girl! ;) I'm sure you guys are having tons of fun~

I'm pretty sure that if I didn't say who's they were, more would be drooling. I just wanted to glorify a rare case of perfect man feet to my own liking. I play with them how I want. Hes really ticklish and likes to hide it. He tolerates me. :)

Hehe, I totally see what you mean. You could have gone like: "Here are Sara's feet; she's a tall Amazon beauty from South California. Her feet are soft and very ticklish. It is a real treat to tie up this statuesque beauty and tickle her mercilessly. Nothing turns me on more than breaking a strong, powerful girl like her." :laughhard:

And we'd all be like :drool: until you reveal that it was a guy's feet, after which we'd be more like :doh: So on behalf of all the proud men on this forum, thank you for not playing us like a naughty girl :D And a more personal thanks for making me laugh.

A female friend of mine told me once that she thinks guys usually have more ticklish feet than girls because we wear closed shoes more often and are somewhat reluctant to go barefoot, which sort of preserves our soles' softness. I have no interest in men's feet, so I haven't tickled many since childhood, but I tend to believe it's true. And I must confess, some of my friends have feet like your boyfriend's; okay maybe not that perfect, but close.

I know my wife likes my feet a lot (she likes to tickle them, and she can be quite merciless at it), but I never thought of sharing a picture of them on the TMF. I thought only men were attracted to women's feet, not the other way around.

He's really ticklish and likes to hide it.

Awww, isn't that even cuter when they try to hide it? ;)

Beautiful feet indeed. I'm definitely enjoying looking at them right now. Not gonna lie, I may even think about these later on tonight ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back