• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post-Tickle Interviews

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Some time ago, LIO clips released a video that had an interview with Kendra (such an awesome ticklee) which also had a section where she was watching herself being tickled for the first time. I thought it was a really great twist on the whole 'pre and post tickle interview' idea, and Kendra's reactions were very cute!

I do wonder why studios like FrenchTickling, Tickle Abuse, and ZenTickling, to name a few, haven't yet released videos like that (apologies if they have, because I can't find them!). It really worked fabulously when LIO did it, and surely it would work brilliantly with the benefit of HD, plus some of the more popular models in the tickling world.

What are people's thoughts on this? :)

Last edited:
I agree that the interviews are nice. It gives us as a community an opportunity to see the person for who they are outside of the confines of our fetish, that we sometimes box them into, as if they're only service is to get tickled for our entertainment. I sometimes get lost in that ideal, and then I see them get interviewed, or, I meet them in person, (I've actually met one). It adds another layer to something that over time becomes two dimensional, for me at least.

This has been a trend of my videos for the past couple of years. As you've seen some others have adopted that practice too. A decision for each company and hopefully the execution is good.

It is a cool idea. I've seen a few producer's do it. I've thought about it, but it just wouldn't go with the story driven stuff we do. The closest I did was one with Megan Jones answering fan questions, but that's not quite the same. I have had an idea for a story where a model is shown her future where she sees herself captured and mercilessly tickled and goes from being horrified at what she is seeing to slowly turned on and excited at what is going to happen to her in the future.

I’ve done interviews a couple of times, but I didn’t find it worth the effort. Customers didn’t actually care (that I’m aware of) and the increased video length would cause Clips4Sale to raise the minimum price of the video for no added benefit.

I kinda like the interviews of before than the after interviews honestly, but a lot of studios do it though. Maybe not as common as they use to but they do

I love the idea of a ticklee watching some of the footage back and watching it alongside the ler - a great chance for both to look at the effectiveness of different techniques and discuss - interesting and fun way to finish a shoot.

It gives us as a community an opportunity to see the person for who they are outside of the confines of our fetish, that we sometimes box them into, as if they're only service is to get tickled for our entertainment. I sometimes get lost in that ideal, and then I see them get interviewed It adds another layer to something that over time becomes two dimensional, for me at least.

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say as well.

I don't watch that much in the way of tickling clips, but as soon as I see one that includes pre/post interview I'll generally be more interested.

Some time ago, LIO clips released a video that had an interview with Kendra (such an awesome ticklee) which also had a section where she was watching herself being tickled for the first time. I thought it was a really great twist on the whole 'pre and post tickle interview' idea, and Kendra's reactions were very cute!

I do wonder why studios like FrenchTickling, Tickle Abuse, and ZenTickling, to name a few, haven't yet released videos like that (apologies if they have, because I can't find them!). It really worked fabulously when LIO did it, and surely it would work brilliantly with the benefit of HD, plus some of the more popular models in the tickling world.

What are people's thoughts on this? :)

Glad you enjoyed the effort! And I agree with everything you had to say about Kendra obviously lol. I do think there are a couple of things worth mentioning on the subject though. First, to clarify, that clip wasn't a pre/post tickle interview. It was a straight ahead Q/A Interview which came about because I would get so much correspondence asking the same questions about models. The other component came about because of Kendra herself. As she was responding, merely speaking about being tickled was having an effect on her, to where she said she could actually feel the tickling! That made me wonder how she'd react to actually seeing herself tickled. It was a spur of the moment thing inspired by her personality and responses.

I believe I also did this with Tya & maybe Winn, but stopped because their reactions didn't have the same magic. That experience helped me learn some tools/concepts can be successful because of the "who", not necessarily the "what". That being said, looking back I kinda wish I would have kept it up just out of curiosity. Over the years though, I can say these interview clips have been very popular for some models, while other generate little to no interest.

I love the idea of a ticklee watching some of the footage back and watching it alongside the ler - a great chance for both to look at the effectiveness of different techniques and discuss - interesting and fun way to finish a shoot.

That's a pretty great idea!

I appreciate the effort and it is nice, but I'm siding with solemates. It kicks up the cost on clips4sale (not the only source of videos, but) if it is included in a clip, and I'm not really interested in purchasing it on its own. I'll watch them if they are free, but there really isn't a benefit to the producer to create that sort of content, in that context.

As far as the material goes, I typically like it and I think it potentially adds a lot of value to the model or clip. I just think it only really works as a bonus feature on a website or something. Of course, if (I personally) discovered the 'lee had a miserable time by watching the interview that'll end up killing the video for me, too. It's tough, and I think the cons outweigh the pros in this.

But hey, as I said, I like them. Just, if I find out one is in a video on clips4sale without disclosure and I bought that video, I probably won't be thrilled. Videos are hard, you guys have it hard. I like all of the producers that have posted in this thread thus far though. Keep up the good work and all that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back