• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Too Much Tickling For Chloe's Hot Body & Feet! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's a preview for my second clip with gorgeous newcomer Chloe! Chloe is incredibly cute and incredibly ticklish...this scene was as much as she could take - a little too much in fact as she said afterwards that she couldn't have handled anymore!

Her body looks amazing in a sheer body and stockings. She gets a lot of upperbody tickling in this one, followed by a very long and very torturous bout of foot tickling until the end....the lotion on her bare feet totally finishes her off! Chloe's reactions are amazing..she's crying with laughter at times and her attempts to speak (or beg!) through her laughter are incredibly cute :wub:

I think this may be her last scene as her shoot was a one-off (unless I can talk her into returning) so enjoy this one and check out her first clip too if you haven't seen it yet! If you like her cute little feet, be sure to check out her nylon teaser in my other store too :) Meanwhile this one's in the UK Tickling store now!

HD Preview:
https://mega.nz/#!CkVgTS6Z!QFpQKj2QpFSWcnSaVSOFg69-48vJq_-qFAdTDsZIR0g

Attachments

• Chloe Body Mini Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 552
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 312
  • Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 260
I appreciate you've kept your standards over the years and also keep good production quality. Nice job man.

Really hope you can talk her into another shoot. What an amazing body and brilliant reactions. She looks amazing in that body stocking abd her armpits are wonderfully ticklish :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back