• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School Bus Tickles

Dkm555

Hey, guys

This is my first post on here, but I will admit a few things right off the bat. First, I've been reading stories such as these for a bit now and I really enjoy them. Second, I write my own tickle stories on wattpad, if you're interested, put a comment below and I may put a link there. Third, this has nothing to do with a story from there, this is a memory from my senior year of high school, so let's get started.

In high school, I saw this new girl get on my bus. She was only a freshman and a bit on the chubbier side, that much I knew. (I have a soft spot for bigger girls, I always find them cuter for some reason). After a few trips, I was able to talk to the girl and manage to learn a few things about her. One thing I learned is that she could speak Spanish fluently and was still learning English. We kinda taught each other for a bit. During one of our lessons, I asked if she was ticklish. She mistakenly said yes and I immediately began tickling her sides and belly. She let out the most adorable giggles I heard and begged me to stop for a good amount of the bus ride home. From then on, I poked and teased her whenever she sat next to me.

However, she stopped showing up on the bus after a while. Sadly I lost touch with her and lost my ticklish partner. That's why it took so long to remember her.

I hope you enjoy. It is a memory I will cherish from here on out.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I would be glad to see a link to your stories here.

A really cool little story! Thanks for sharing it with us! I enjoyed reading it :)

Funny you mention school bus tickles, I too have a few experiences from many years ago. As most everybody else did, I drove my senior year, being cool and all, and on the few occasions that I had car issues, I'd have to hop the bus. There were 2 particular females, both loWer classmen, that always lite up when they saw me on the bus, so of course I'd take a seat next to them and enjoy their company. Being more rural, it was at least 30, sometimes 40 minutes before my stop, so I'd always take advantage and use this time for some tickling. I'd like to say my story is elaborate, but reality is it was as simple as me letting them have the isle, while I sat on the inside. Having known them both for quite a while, and knowing they're ticklish, it was as simple as me just reaching down, pulling a foot up, placing it between my knees, removing their shoe and sock and just tickling a single foot for the remainder of our trip. Both was pretty ticklish, but neither ever resisted or tried to pull away from the tickling. Over the course of the school year this happened at least 5 or 6 times. Great memories!

How did you find out they were ticklish, is there another story about that? Perhaps the first time you tried tickling them on the bus?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back