• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween at Castle Frankenstein - tickle torture "Monsters"/F (feet,sides)

Maybe you can find more /m tickling videos from that event!

I‘m afraid /m tickling will be rare finds.
And finds of it at all seem to be rarer and rarer from year to year.

The actions involving tickling are usually /F:

The Cross
There meanwhile is the third version of it
1st it stood at narrow points of the path you follow walking through the castle
2nd it was put together with the rack in the new created dungeon.
Of that there are most pics / clips to be found, I guess. First a girl is tied to the cross then a man is stretched out on the rack. Then the girl is treated including tickling. Afterwards the man has to endure the „torture“. At the end the girl is allowed to whip the man.
3rd there is now a new cross. After the girl is released a man is tied up on it and gets a similar treatment like it was done before on the rack. The cross can be tipped backwards and is attached onto a round moveable platform. At the end the man is turned upside down.

By the way - sometimes a girl‘s foot slides out of her shor or boot. I wander why they don‘t take that chance for some extra tickling.

The Scarescrow
There is a scarescrow - and it is one of the actors. He scares a random girl and then she gets her arms bound to the vertical bar of the frame.

The Rack
Before and now after it was used in the dungeon they use it to stretch out female customers.
The tickling includes her shoes (and sometimes socks) taken off to

The Pillory
As far as I knew by now men also get locked in - but their pants are pulled down.
Girls get their shoes and socks taken off for some tickling

The Cross
Of that there are most pics / clips to be found, I guess. First a girl is tied to the cross then a man is stretched out on the rack. Then the girl is treated including tickling. Afterwards the man has to endure the „torture“. At the end the girl is allowed to whip the man.
3rd there is now a new cross. After the girl is released a man is tied up on it and gets a similar treatment like it was done before on the rack. The cross can be tipped backwards and is attached onto a round moveable platform. At the end the man is turned upside down.

By the way - sometimes a girl‘s foot slides out of her shor or boot. I wander why they don‘t take that chance for some extra tickling.

The Scarescrow
There is a scarescrow - and it is one of the actors. He scares a random girl and then she gets her arms bound to the vertical bar of the frame.

The Rack
Before and now after it was used in the dungeon they use it to stretch out female customers.

The Pillory
As far as I knew by now men also get locked in - but their pants are pulled down.

Do they use any rats or goats or worms in tickling. As I remember seeing such being used by German medieval tickling videos before.

&#55357;&#56832;
I don‘t think they use any animals at any scenery there.
Referring our laws protecting animals that would be a problem for them because there are too many people in too less space. That at least would mean no goats.

Well, rats and worms - would somehow fit the theme :)
On the other hand:
Goat tickling - Germany / medieval
I know one clip (no more online) and some pics of a young girl receiving it. But I guess she is a member of the troop.
Other clips I know are from TV Game Shows.
Halloween at Burg Frankenstein- Perhaps they would do it in a stage show with an actress as victim.

The sceneries where tickling is involved are done with unsuspecting customers - I don‘t think they would treat them with rats or worms

Oh thanks for that detailed explanation! :) Do you know where to find any videos or pics of the Pillory?

The Cross

The Scarescrow

The Rack

The Pillory

I just give it a try: Anybody seen good Hallowene Frankenstein material of 2018? :)

So quick little thing I need to address here. We know some girls on Instagram posted pics of this festival of themselves on the cross there. One girl in particular goes every year and really enjoys getting caught. Sadly someone couldn't contain their urges and started sending her DM's about being tied down and tickled. Tried to be real slick too with the whole "Oh did they tickle you while tied down ? That must have been awful." Yea she shared that DM on her stories. So we can be quite sure she is never sharing anything ever again.

The thing about mainstream stuff like this is quite simple. These are not professional models. These girls see it as innocent fun. But tickling is no longer the super obscure fetish it was with foot fetish becoming SUPER mainstream. They KNOW when they get questions like that it is 100% fetish related. And since the chance is very high it was someone from this board who sent her that DM I felt it was needed to share this here. Don't harass girls online with obvious fetish bait. Just don't.

So quick little thing I need to address here. We know some girls on Instagram posted pics of this festival of themselves on the cross there. One girl in particular goes every year and really enjoys getting caught. Sadly someone couldn't contain their urges and started sending her DM's about being tied down and tickled. Tried to be real slick too with the whole "Oh did they tickle you while tied down ? That must have been awful." Yea she shared that DM on her stories. So we can be quite sure she is never sharing anything ever again.

The thing about mainstream stuff like this is quite simple. These are not professional models. These girls see it as innocent fun. But tickling is no longer the super obscure fetish it was with foot fetish becoming SUPER mainstream. They KNOW when they get questions like that it is 100% fetish related. And since the chance is very high it was someone from this board who sent her that DM I felt it was needed to share this here. Don't harass girls online with obvious fetish bait. Just don't.

lmfao fucking idiots.

This really pisses me off. It's a shame people who behave like this can't be banned from using the internet, it would be a far better place without those desperate arseholes who can't control themselves.

Agree 1000% !

This is the exact reason I never share any of my mainstream finds anymore. And it's definitely people on this site doing the harassing as when I have shared things here and only here in the past almost immediately the person has been bombarded with creepy fetish mining comments.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back