• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some fun facts about Tickling

I loved the article! And I liked the pictures that came with it. I am gonna attach my favorites here:

pg-tickling-facts-14-full.jpgpg-tickling-facts-11-full.jpgpg-tickling-facts-01-full.jpgpg-tickling-facts-02-full.jpgpg-tickling-facts-08-full.jpg

I even learned a thing or two. But I am not sure about that "protestant sect" which "tickled people to death". That sounds more like the basis for an MTJ fiction than an actual fact ;)

Nice article but, I often find myself disagreeing with some scientific research on ticklishness and tickling like that frivolous idea that a lot of them seem to have that it's impossible for someone to tickle themselves. If that's true than, why was I able to teach myself to do it? And why have other people started saying that they can do it too. Even Anne Curry was quoted many years ago on the Today Show as saying that she tickled her own foot and it made her laugh. I think that that is great! I wish I was that ticklish. Also I'm not buying this hypothesis that men like to be tickled more than women unless it were connected with women having bad experiences at the hands -no pun intended- of men who have no self control or just flat out don't care. Now, it may be probable that men DO enjoy it more because of high testosterone levels which tend to put us into overdrive at times and when we're like that it's like we just absorb everything that comes our way. That's just how we are, most of can't get enough. I don't believe that just one study or survey is enough to determine something like that. Getting to the root of ANYTHING requires much research and numerous experiments. You can't just tickle a bunch of people and decide for the entire species who likes what more and to what degree. Just my two cents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back