• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nickelodeon feet and tickling Scandal

Static

TMF Expert
So with the recent goings on in Hollywood, I came across this article about another executive who is being outed as not only a sexual abuser, but a pedophile as well. Why do I post this here? Well because according to this article, a lot of his acts involve foot fetish and tickling, including paying a young girl $100 to tickle her feet. Here is the article in full, for anyone who is interested in reading it. https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/...ex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

Go read 4chans /tv/ board, they have constant Dan Schneider threads.

There was a show called "Sam and Cat" about 3 or 4 years ago. When the show was just starting he asked people to write an advertisement for the show on the bottoms of their feet and post it on twitter. He didn't specify who should write the advertisement but the target audience for that show was girls around 13 and under so obviously they'd be the ones posting pictures of their feet.

There was a show called "Sam and Cat" about 3 or 4 years ago. When the show was just starting he asked people to write an advertisement for the show on the bottoms of their feet and post it on twitter. He didn't specify who should write the advertisement but the target audience for that show was girls around 13 and under so obviously they'd be the ones posting pictures of their feet.

Speaking of both SAM AND CAT and this thread,Jennette McCurdy(the Sam of both that show and of iCARLY) left the show(which brought on its cancellation) which brought on some small speculation upon why she left,and with all of this Hollywood sexual predators scandals going go I'm surprised that this news about Nickelodeon and their lead producer Dan Schneider(best known as the fat kid on HEAD ON THE CLASS[as well as numerous failed dieting attempts]) isn't even bigger and that the media hasn't rabidly gone after Schneider yet,since there has been lots of word in the underground Internet community about Schneider's yearnings for tween feet and how he's had sex with several of his tween female actresses(even having gotten one of them pregnant[and paid for her abortion]),the kind f stuff that would have had him removed from his Nickelodeon spot(and possibly in prison) by now yet he's still surprisingly here,even though there's a movement on Twitter(that include several President Donald Trump supporters) that is crusading to get Schneider as the next Hollywood sexual predator to fall,which I'm sure will soon eventually happen. And BTW: If Ariande Grande(the most successful of the Nickelodeon tween stars) and several of the other Nickelodeon stars know about this and how this might have driven McCurdy away from her own successful show,then they're as much worthless human garbage(for remaining completely silent about it) as Dan Schneider is. I wonder what Brain Robbins(Schneider's best friend[if he still speaks to Schneider] and fellow HEAD OF THE CLASS co-star)'s thoughts are about this(and Schneider's controversies).

How did I know this would be about Dan Schneider before I even opened the article?

He's not even subtle about his fetish. There was one scene where they poured ketchup on Victoria Justice's bare feet. How they were able to do that without anyone at Nickelodeon saying anything is beyond me. Even though his shows were a big part of my childhood, I really hope Nick terminates his contract for the actors' sake. While there's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, using minors to satisfy your fetish is just sick. I had known about his foot fetish for a while now, but I was unaware of all his other controversies (like getting an actress pregnant and paying for her abortion). All the more reason to hope for a contract termination.

Speaking of both SAM AND CAT and this thread,Jennette McCurdy(the Sam of both that show and of iCARLY) left the show(which brought on its cancellation) which brought on some small speculation upon why she left,and with all of this Hollywood sexual predators scandals going go I'm surprised that this news about Nickelodeon and their lead producer Dan Schneider(best known as the fat kid on HEAD ON THE CLASS[as well as numerous failed dieting attempts]) isn't even bigger and that the media hasn't rabidly gone after Schneider yet,since there has been lots of word in the underground Internet community about Schneider's yearnings for tween feet and how he's had sex with several of his tween female actresses(even having gotten one of them pregnant[and paid for her abortion]),the kind f stuff that would have had him removed from his Nickelodeon spot(and possibly in prison) by now yet he's still surprisingly here,even though there's a movement on Twitter(that include several President Donald Trump supporters) that is crusading to get Schneider as the next Hollywood sexual predator to fall,which I'm sure will soon eventually happen. And BTW: If Ariande Grande(the most successful of the Nickelodeon tween stars) and several of the other Nickelodeon stars know about this and how this might have driven McCurdy away from her own successful show,then they're as much worthless human garbage(for remaining completely silent about it) as Dan Schneider is. I wonder what Brain Robbins(Schneider's best friend[if he still speaks to Schneider] and fellow HEAD OF THE CLASS co-star)'s thoughts are about this(and Schneider's controversies).

Lots of people have kept silent about these kinds of allegations for call kinds of reasons. Are they all human garbage?

He definitely has a foot fetish and comes across as a creep, since he'd use underage girls to satisfy his fetish, and on a kids show. I watched a couple of the shows he did even I was younger, and many of these feet scenes didn't even make sense for a storyline. The show would just randomly have one of the girls getting her feet rubbed or waving them around. And I know the show with Victoria Justice on it had one episode where the characters kept getting their feet rubbed and told how soft they were. It's pretty messed up.

But I'm not sure I believe the rumors about him being the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby or that he raped Amanda Bynes. Mainly because the actresses themselves, nor anyone on the show, ever accused him. It's always just sources or rumors. If Spears or Bynes accused him, that'd be completely different. But with all the accusations the last month I wont be surprised if his creepiness with his underage actresses feet at least come under more of a microscope.

Lots of people have kept silent about these kinds of allegations for call kinds of reasons. Are they all human garbage?

If you're a victim and you keep silent, they aren't to blame or garbage at all. Or if the victim begs you not to say anything because it's their choice to come forward or not. But if those aren't the reasons? You're garbage. If you're aware and let it happen? You're garbage. If you keep quiet so you can keep making money from the show? You're garbage. And even if the victim asks you not to do anything, there are things you can do without involving tbem. Like telling someone that he's been harassing or assaulting people but they want to be anonymous. At least you're trying to do something to stop it from happening. Maybe whoever you tell can't do anything, but you tried. If you keep quiet and let it happen, you're garbage though.

We can do without the Dan Schneiders of the world here at the TMF. The children were underage and that makes him a pedophile. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a member here.

He needs bumper to bumper surveillance like in the 1954 Dragnet movie, where Friday and Smith tail a gangland killer they know to be guilty, but short of proving it.

Aside from the foot fetish content that he had in many of the episodes there were several scenes where the underage women were barely wearing anything, shaking their asses in the camera while barely wearing anything or even touching each other in places they probably shouldn't considering it's a kids show. How did Dan Schneider get all this past the FCC?

Aside from the foot fetish content that he had in many of the episodes there were several scenes where the underage women were barely wearing anything, shaking their asses in the camera while barely wearing anything or even touching each other in places they probably shouldn't considering it's a kids show. How did Dan Schneider get all this past the FCC?

I suspect he paid them or blackmailed them into silence.

If you're a victim and you keep silent, they aren't to blame or garbage at all. Or if the victim begs you not to say anything because it's their choice to come forward or not. But if those aren't the reasons? You're garbage. If you're aware and let it happen? You're garbage. If you keep quiet so you can keep making money from the show? You're garbage. And even if the victim asks you not to do anything, there are things you can do without involving tbem. Like telling someone that he's been harassing or assaulting people but they want to be anonymous. At least you're trying to do something to stop it from happening. Maybe whoever you tell can't do anything, but you tried. If you keep quiet and let it happen, you're garbage though.
Hard to know who knew what, or what other pressures were on people who knew, or were also being victimized. Monday morning quarterbacking is easy.

Man! This thread made me sick. What a sick mutha that guy is. I can't imagine having a child, boy or girl and sending them into Hollywood. That place is a cesspool of filth!

I've always wondered why Victoria justice was always barefoot. Now I know why now.

Man! This thread made me sick. What a sick mutha that guy is. I can't imagine having a child, boy or girl and sending them into Hollywood. That place is a cesspool of filth!

Hollywood is amoral, dishonest, and vapid, but it's not exactly the champ when it comes to the institutional sexual abuse of children, now is it?

I hate when ass hats like this tarnish two fetishes that have nothing to do with him being a sick pervert, but will unfortunately be linked with him because he happens to have both feet and tickle fetishes!

How horribly fucking unfortunate for the rest of us!

Old Dan has been pulling this Bullshit even back on his days as a writer for all that. While I personally never grew up with his shows. I was in my mid 30s during his peak in the mid 2000s. I did watch them for fun and always thought it was odd that his female celebs were barefoot quite alot

This gives all of us a bad name and look, just down right shameful and disgusting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back