• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week 9.

Bugman

Verified
With a chance to place a stranglehold on the AFC West the Chiefs go to Dallas and lay an 28-17 egg. As I've feared, a porous defense and too many stupid penalties have caught up with them the last few weeks. Given the rest of the division they will almost certainly finish on top but short of a drastic turn around another one and done in the playoffs looks likely. Whatever happens this season we may see some new faces on the defense next year. This can't be laid on the absence of Eric Berry alone.

The amazing Saints are winners of six in a row, beating Tampa Bay 30-10. The Eagles and Rams hang 51 points on Denver and the Giants respectively. We may indeed see an all Pa. Super Bowl in Minneapolis.

Wow the Broncos gets blown out again, this time with Osweiler behind center. The quarterback is a problem, but they have many more problems to solve in Denver.

The Chiefs game was a disappointment, the penalties, too few touches for Kareem Hunt, underutilizing Tyreek Hill and where is Robinson in the pass game? Alex Smith is a good quarterback, but he can't do it all, and the Chiefs offense is not designed to be a quick strike offense. They still have a 2 game lead on the rest of the division save tonight's result, but they need to get some things figured out during the bye week. And, yes I agree, the defense needs to be fixed. I would imagine that casualties during the off season might be the departure of Hali and D. Johnson.

The potato sack race celebration after Kelce's TD was inventive, but what they are talking about on Sunday night pregame was that last play of the first half, that was just insane!!

Barbershopman

I don't get what's going on with Hill and Hunt either. You have to get the ball into the hands of your play makers. And why take Hunt out of the game on third down? He needs to touch the ball 25-30 times a game.

Yeah, if that touchdown by Hill isn't the play of the year in the NFL to date I don't know what is. A shame it was wasted. I'll be surprised if DJ and Hali are on the team next season.

End zone celebrations, yeah. Let's just say I'm not a fan no matter who's doing it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back