• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thor: Ragnarok!

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, I saw Thor: Ragnarok recently. IT WAS GLORIOUS! The humor and acting made the movie. :D

Anyone else seen it? If so, what's your take on it?

Yep, saw it yesterday and it was incredible! Did you stay after the movie was over? There were a couple more short scenes in the credits.

I don't like Marvel's Thor movies, so I probably won't see this one either. But I think Cate Blanchet looks divine in it! Really, really sexy; I would love to tickle her character :wub: Or to see her tickle torture Valkyrie (played by very talented actress Tessa Thompson)

Oh and I think it was a very good idea to give the Hulk a helmet and an armor. Makes him look like a fantasy Troll or Giant; even more badass than his usual self ;)

Dude, Tenebrae, you WILL LOVE THIS THOR MOVIE!

It's like they took everything they could have done right with Thor and Thor II: The Dark World and ACTUALLY DID IT TIMES A TRILLION!

The humor is just outstanding, the acting is incredible, and the story is pretty damn decent. ^_^

Lol here's a fan if I have ever seen one :laughhard:

Okay, I might give it a shot. I love Marvel superhero movies usually; I found the first Avengers really great for instance. Just yeah, the first two Thor were baaaaad. And I was especially mad at the lame-o role they had given Natalie Portman who deserved a much, much better character.

I agree with you though: this time around it looks a bit better. And once again: Cate Blanchet, I am here to serve you :wub:

Lol here's a fan if I have ever seen one.

Ohohoho you have NO IDEA how much Marvel has become a part of my life.

Cccooommmeee to the dark side Tenebrae...commmmeee and watch Thor Ragnarok with ussss...;) :D

Last edited:
Ohohoho you have NO IDEA how much Marvel has become a part of my life.

Cccooommmeee to the dark side Tenebrae...commmmeee and watch Thor Ragnarok with ussss...;) :D

:laughhard: And now I am starting to suspect that you have bought some Marvel stock values. Or that you're working for them. Maybe Stan Lee is looking over your shoulder as you're typing this? ;)

I won't get away with a "maybe" will I? :D

I won't get away with a "maybe" will I?

If you will not turn to the dark side...then perhapppsss ssshhheee....WILL! (brings your wife into the picture) ;) :D

Normally I should yell "noooo" and sever your hand at the wrist using my lightsaber before turning you to the light side. I bet in this scenario, Stan Lee's playing the Emperor in what will go down (the shaft :D) as his best cameo ever ;)

However, for this extraordinarily witty answer which has amazed me with its à propos, I think I am gonna award you a virtual beer toast instead:

:gbtoast:

Until we meet in real life actually, in which case the force will turn this green beer into the real stuff; on me, naturally :toast:

Initially, I wasn't a Thor fan, or a Dr. Strange fan. But after the latter's movie, I was on the fan club wagon. Thor...yeah, NO.
The first two Thor films still didn't get me on board, even with how he wielded Mjolnir against the Frost Giants.

Btw, who is this guy at the 1:53 mark donning Loki's gear??? https://youtu.be/J01AVlnHjeM?t=113

Back to the latest film. It more than made up for the other two!!! I didn't read any of the reviews because I loved it!
There were so many unexpected cameos that you will need to use IMDB to find them.
Nearly the entire Hemsworth family is in it, if you don't know, plus others. See the IMAX 3D version if possible. It comes with a gift.

Normally I should yell "noooo" and sever your hand at the wrist using my lightsaber before turning you to the light side. I bet in this scenario, Stan Lee's playing the Emperor in what will go down (the shaft :D) as his best cameo ever ;)

However, for this extraordinarily witty answer which has amazed me with its à propos, I think I am gonna award you a virtual beer toast instead:

:gbtoast:

Until we meet in real life actually, in which case the force will turn this green beer into the real stuff; on me, naturally :toast:

Heh, tanks dude though I'm more of a rum guy myself (I can't really stand bitter drinks).

Have you seen any other marvel movies? Civil War? Guardians of the Galaxy? Some of them are really good. :D

Heh, tanks dude though I'm more of a rum guy myself (I can't really stand bitter drinks).

Have you seen any other marvel movies? Civil War? Guardians of the Galaxy? Some of them are really good. :D

Oh, good to know. You can order something else. I myself like the bitter taste: I am a big tea drinker, and I also like Stouts very much. Guinness is my favorite beer; I import it here to Beijing by entire crates so I don't have to give up on it. My wife says the reason why I crave for bitter flavors is because I am already too sweet :blush:

I watched most Marvel movies, albeit late. Here in China movies often come in shortened, censored versions so I usually wait for the DVD's extended cut to watch foreign movies like those. I still haven't seen Suicide Squad for instance. Neither have I Dead Pool; my wife saw it though and she loved it.

As I said on another thread, my favorite Marvel so far is probably X-Men First Class. I was also very pleasantly surprised by the first two Captain America; I was not a fan of the titular character to begin with, but the movies were so well done, so enchanting that I was totally pulled in. Chris Evans (btw why are they all named Chris? Is every attractive male in America named Chris? I can never differentiate between Hemsworth, Pine and him :blaugh:) was excellent in the role, and the plot in both cases was fantastic. I found Civil War a letdown though, although the premise was very intriguing, with its confrontation of the two American ideals of Liberty and Law.

I watched Ant Man this summer and absolutely loved it. Funny and very daring; I was among those who thought the comic book was impossible to adapt, and yet they pulled it off with great style.

Lol here's a fan if I have ever seen one :laughhard:

Okay, I might give it a shot. I love Marvel superhero movies usually; I found the first Avengers really great for instance. Just yeah, the first two Thor were baaaaad. And I was especially mad at the lame-o role they had given Natalie Portman who deserved a much, much better character.

I agree with you though: this time around it looks a bit better. And once again: Cate Blanchet, I am here to serve you :wub:

I respectfully disagree. The 1st 2 Thor's were incredible and Ragnarok was even better. See it in 3D if you can.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back