• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ACTING CLASS FOOT AUDITIONS #2 - KYRA'S SOLE SHOW (Size 9's)

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
This series features students from my group acting classes. I have approached and asked them to participate in my project. They had no idea they would be showing their feet or be tickled prior.

Each video involves a short interview, tickle test & foot modeling - The main focus is on foot modeling/sole shows.

Kyra ( 23-years-old, size 9 shoe) is a grad student, studying engineering, who is secretly taking acting lessons on the side. She comes from two parents who are doctors and wouldn't approve of her trying to be an actor (I wonder what they would say to her being a foot fetish model).

Kyra is very artistic minded, she paints and does henna tattoos in her spare time so I thought she would be open to doing some foot modeling. I asked her after class to participate in this project and she happily agreed.

Kyra has big size 9 feet. I was able to get my hands on her soles during the tickle test, her soles were soft and had a nice scent of lotion and leather from her shoes.

Kyra told me she doesn't think foot fetishes are strange and would love a boyfriend who would rub her feet anytime she wanted...any takers? [Big Grin]

FULL CLIP IN MY STORE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

Those are some fine soles!! How ticklish are they??

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back