• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Nellys Farewell Pt 1 "Playing Foot Games"

The Tickle Room

Verified
nelly farewell start pt 1 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

THE NELLY FINALE IS HERE!!!! So for those who do not know Nelly was a random model I spoke to about tickling long ago. She was VERY interested in it and decided she wanted to try it and for the first time ever WE DID IN PUBLIC. It was awesome and fun. It was a hot clip and we decided it was time to get her in for real. She then became a popular Tickle Room model. Almost becoming the MOST popular models. She then took a hiatus which struck me as odd since she was so ready for more content. I would later find out that she was being contacted by DOZENS of people about her feet, tickling, and people were saying UGLY things. So she never wanted to do it again. But then after a long talk she decided to finish this ONE custom for a VERY long fan of ours. She was actually excited to. We decided that we would also make this our LAST shoot. We would shoot as much content as she could handle and call it that. So lets begin with PART 1 of Nellys Farewell! With one of our FAVORITE CUSTOMS "Playing Foot Games"

For those who do not know "Playing Foot Games" is when our models have their ankles tied and facing the tickler. We then get some SERIOUS foot tickling in and today it is Nelly with her SEXY and SUPER SOFT size 7 feet. Nelly LOVES to take care of ALL OF HER body. Her feet are NO exception. After no tickling for so LONG she is EXTRA sensitive with EXTRA soft feet. We start with Nelly classic in sneakers and socks. We get one shoe off at a time and SLOWLY tickle her socked feet. During this WHOLE VIDEO her feet are just placed HUGE in frame for a nice CLEAR view of her sexy soles. She also crunches her toes ALOT. So after some SLOW sock tickling we switch it up to SLOWLY peeling her socks off exposing BARE feet. But the trick is they HAVE to stay on her toes. I then SLOWLY tickle her soles before SPEEDING UP letting my fingers FLY across her soles. She LOSES her mind and loses her socks! But then its time for my NEXT fun game "This little piggy"! Unfortunately for Nelly she does not know the tune very well leading to MORE tickling. But that also leads to her punishment.....LOTION. But the cap was not working with me.....so I took WAY to much lotion by accident and this TORTURES Nelly since her feet are now VERY EASY To tickle. This leads to her SCREAMING into laughter and ANOTHER fun game of This Little Piggy! But....MORE torturous and it even leads to a Nelly Snort! (that happens?!?!?!). Now we lead to the NEXT game. Silent tickles. Nelly is gonna get tickled but she CANNOT LAUGH. If she laughs or covers her mouth she will get tickled WORSE every time. Suprinsingly enough she PASSES! But to a cost.....we up the game tempo breaking out BABY OIL, A toe tie, and the brush. But since she failed to many of the games she gets this as a BIG punishment. So the WHOLE time she has to say "I have very ticklish feet, and I love getting my feet tickled". Foot lovers enjoy....this is a clip for you ;)
Image339.jpgImage328.jpgImage332.jpgImage331.jpgImage334.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggp9qa0i2qt0y0v/Nelly farewell pt 1 sample reszie.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample (Youtube will be down for a while)

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 15 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Nelly Farewell pt 1" If you do you get the WHOLE PHOTO SET

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Monica
-Rosie
-Sydney
-Xioa
-Meg
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

TRAVEL MODEL CUSTOMS
-Tracy Jordan (Open to customs and sessions, One of my favorite fetish models!)
-Ginary (Open to Sessions and Customs)
-Abigail (Very fun and open to sessions)
-Asia Perez (Pro Fetish model, Completely open)
-Mayra (Open to Vanilla customs and sessions)
-Dipo (Open to foot worship sessions and all customs)
-Marylou (Open to Vanilla sessions and certain customs)
-Brittany the Skater (Open to customs only)
-Zero (open to anything within reason customs and sessions)
-Iris (Open to all for the right price)
-Celeste (Open to customs and sessions and VERY bubbly)
-Charlene (Open to anything topless, Sessions and customs)
-Destiny (Open to All)
-Jane (Open to sessions and Customs)
-Paris (Customs ONLY)
-Siren (Open to ALL sessions and customs)
-Esmeralda (Open to vanilla sessions and customs)
-Gaia (Open to customs)

Package Deals:
- Asia Perez. 5 Clips $50
- Tracy 5 Clips $60
- The Ecuador Girls 5 Clips $50
- Cece 3 Clips $30
- Ginary Set 4 clips $60
Have a clip set you want? Or models you want to make a clip set out of? Message us and we can help you out!

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

nelly farewell end pt 1 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

I would later find out that she was being contacted by DOZENS of people about her feet, tickling, and people were saying UGLY things

I will literally never not hate feet and tickling people.

Holy fucking Christ you'd think it would be so easy to not be a living piece of human garbage and every time you mother fuckers prove me wrong.

Also good clip!

I will literally never not hate feet and tickling people.

Holy fucking Christ you'd think it would be so easy to not be a living piece of human garbage and every time you mother fuckers prove me wrong.

Also good clip!

calm down I know it's frustrating but I don't want that on this clip. Keep it positive. Stop hating people like us. They are not all bad. don't attack the many for the actions of a few.

Really getting sick of asshats scaring off models

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Really sweet girl with gorgeous soles. Sad we never got to try more foot games with her. Could have been fun.

calm down I know it's frustrating but I don't want that on this clip. Keep it positive. Stop hating people like us. They are not all bad. don't attack the many for the actions of a few.

I hear ya but it's such a sad post. She is such a beautiful lee, I mean she seems like a really nice girl from all of I've seen. And you have been an exceptional producer, you are top tier when in it comes to customer service.

This clip seems great and I wish there were more content, aside from part 2, because that was a really great preview. I love it when a Lee talks through tickling. Those soles are gorgeous. She is gorgeous.

At the very least pass along the kind words so she can also know the good so hide of the community adored her.

Amazing clip with a fantastic model, truly tragic that her experience has to be cut short due to insensitive and rude people. Just curious is part 2 going to be released soon?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back